Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) (21712 Views)

NESTOIL AVIATION Hangar In Mmia(photos) / Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) / Nestoil To Complete OB3 Gas Pipeline To East By March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by MiddleDimension: 3:07am On Nov 23, 2019
Westernlove:

You spoiled this beautiful post with the part "Honest And Super Clean Billionaires" What? I'm done with you. Afterall my perception about u wasn't wrong. Sometimes writing good english and constructing good sentences doesn't equate great IQ. You are a perfect example.

what makes a great IQ, then?
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by MiddleDimension: 3:08am On Nov 23, 2019
Oktane:

Thanks
This is some advanced reasoning here.
Maybe, the poster should show us the JuJu Linda Ikeji used. And of course our very own Seun Osewa (who of course is a professed Atheist) must be a very high ranking Illuminati. And the guys that set up Opay must be Ogboni.

Aha, Yale bread makers in Ibadan and Beloxxi biscuit marketers are Rosicrucian.

Of course the Nigerian star; the Adenomas of Bigi fame located their ultra modern factory in Ijebu Ode because of proximity to Babalawos and Marabouts.

You all need to get a life.

Local man is tired.

and there is nothing wrong with being a Rosicrucian.
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by MiddleDimension: 3:11am On Nov 23, 2019
Oktane:

Stop instilling fear in people

Behind the scene moves are exaggerated.
It's just a time worn justification for the unaccomplished man who has never really committed to succeed using established universal principles.

Why must you conclude that everyone who gets rich must be a member of some imaginary sect.

You give these sects unnecessary credit.

Many men in Nigeria have succeeded without a single blemish in their antecedence.

Deal with it.

and he thinks he is doing damage to their image
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by shiloxman(m): 6:44am On Nov 23, 2019
All these men go still dey occultic Normal cool cool

Many untold stories .. Good motivations in d speech though.
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by McTobe(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2019
Just like this your post is cheap, right?
Oktane:

What is it with Nigerians sef?

I don't know this guy but I can confirm that building a business of this magnitude requires much more than an emotional driven management.

That he built a successful business of this size is evidence of his managerial progress.

Some lame ineffectual variable will go around propagating theories of how another man already successful should run his business.

Why not walk your talk by employing the aggrieved staff and making it a point to build something more formidable as Nestoil.

Talk (as always) is cheap.

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Biingoo: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2019
Anyi nwere mmadu cheesy
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Westernlove: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2019
MiddleDimension:

if you ''know what they are doing'', why don't you report to the police? if you do not report to the police, then you are an acomplice and should be arrested!

people who ply dangerous route thinking its a way, like the CEO said in his speach, don't last long in business. he has been there for 28 years, and you are here, saying nonsense!

The plain truth Is A large percentage of Nigerian citizens generally are very stupid gullible deceptive and uncultured people, You are among the people who are topping the chart. Less I forget you must be very stupid for uttering those words "I'm saying nonsense" Yes you must be very stupid Idiot. You people hate the truth so much. Meanwhile Have u seen the "Allen Onyema" Thread. It's really a waste of time arguing with Adults & Kids who really knows nothing about life and reality. Adults & Kids like u whom their parents stood by your side and shielded u from life woes, Adult & Kids whom their parents has already secured their future for them. Mind u I've tasted both life and I've seen how things works. The only people I relate with are your wealthy parents who rose from nothing to something. Take "Mark Zuckerberg" for example, I hope u read about his trials. One thing Ignorant people like u don't understand Is, To create a business Is something, To maintain the business and make profit Is another thing. Some people even go far as establishing a legitimate business but they have their illegitimate illegal underground business bringing them massive profit. This scope & system Is what 90% of successful business men have been surviving on. Like I said It's really a waste of time arguing with ill-Informed people like you.
PS:Don't bother to quote me because you won't get a mention from me......I don't keep conversation with Kids who knows nothing about life like the one up there.
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by DexterousOne(m): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2019
Westernlove:
Ogboni People. The last people I will envy In the Universe are Nigerians. Only God know how many people have been Cleared and Silenced out of the way and the number of gullible people who have been Impoverished to attain such level. Few people sitting on and witholding the Masses Wealth and Riches. Wealth & Riches In the midst of POVERTY!!! Hmmmn.

I don't understand you
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Westernlove: 8:20am On Nov 23, 2019
DexterousOne:

I don't understand you

Visit the "Allen Onyema" Air Peace Ceo Thread or Go through my posts. You'll find all the answers you seek. Our mumu don do lol.
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by DexterousOne(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2019
Westernlove:

Visit the "Allen Onyema" Air Peace Ceo Thread or Go through my posts. You'll find all the answers you seek. Our mumu don do lol.

I came from there

I searched for your comment here because you mentioned it there
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Oktane: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2019
MiddleDimension:

i thought his type are extinct in Nigeria!

On the contrary they are still available in large numbers, perhaps a bit more reticent but there all the same.

Even with the proliferation of churches, nothing much has changed in our general thinking tapestry. I weep for my people.
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Oktane: 9:38am On Nov 23, 2019
MiddleDimension:

because you have been confronted squarely, you are begining to run away from your innitial position.

This is only the typical reaction.
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Oktane: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2019
MiddleDimension:

and there is nothing wrong with being a Rosicrucian.

Bros, I never said anything was or is wrong with AMORC.......and I should know.

As a matter of fact they enjoy my utmost respect.

And so do all others who have decided to search for the meaning of life, this developing themselves beyond the ordinary.

We can all go ahead and cast aspersions on individuals, bodies, sects and gatherings as much as we like.

Fortunately, death will be an eye opener for most of us where things will stand very clear to all without the wrappings provided by the intellect.

Alas, it will be too late then.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Oktane: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2019
MiddleDimension:

and he thinks he is doing damage to their image

Material damage done to any group of people who have 'knowledge' is irrelevant.

In the majority of cases, the vilified sect will just ignore you while concentrating in making giant strides in their development. Incidentally, they hold what is so invaluable that wasting time with critics is abhorred.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Oktane: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2019
Westernlove:

The plain truth Is A large percentage of Nigerian citizens generally are very stupid gullible deceptive and uncultured people, You are among the people who are topping the chart. Less I forget you must be very stupid for uttering those words "I'm saying nonsense" Yes you must be very stupid Idiot. You people hate the truth so much. Meanwhile Have u seen the "Allen Onyema" Thread. It's really a waste of time arguing with Adults & Kids who really knows nothing about life and reality. Adults & Kids like u whom their parents stood by your side and shielded u from life woes, Adult & Kids whom their parents has already secured their future for them. Mind u I've tasted both life and I've seen how things works. The only people I relate with are your wealthy parents who rose from nothing to something. Take "Mark Zuckerberg" for example, I hope u read about his trials. One thing Ignorant people like u don't understand Is, To create a business Is something, To maintain the business and make profit Is another thing. Some people even go far as establishing a legitimate business but they have their illegitimate illegal underground business bringing them massive profit. This scope & system Is what 90% of successful business men have been surviving on. Like I said It's really a waste of time arguing with ill-Informed people like you.
PS:Don't bother to quote me because you won't get a mention from me......I don't keep conversation with Kids who knows nothing about life like the one up there.

Very pedestrian thinking only possible from a simpleton.
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by MiddleDimension: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2019
Westernlove:

i am sorry for using the word nonsense.
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by MiddleDimension: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Oktane:

Material damage done to any group of people who have 'knowledge' is irrelevant.

In the majority of cases, the vilified sect will just ignore you while concentrating in making giant strides in their development. Incidentally, they hold what is so invaluable that wasting time with critics is abhorred.

������
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by MiddleDimension: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Oktane:

Bros, I never said anything was or is wrong with AMORC.......and I should know.

As a matter of fact they enjoy my utmost respect.

And so do all others who have decided to search for the meaning of life, this developing themselves beyond the ordinary.

We can all go ahead and cast aspersions on individuals, bodies, sects and gatherings as much as we like.

Fortunately, death will be an eye opener for most of us where things will stand very clear to all without the wrappings provided by the intellect.

Alas, it will be too late then.

my association with some of them and their materials have been deeply rewarding
Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by Oktane: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2019
MiddleDimension:

my association with some of them and their materials have been deeply rewarding

I salute your courage Sir.

It takes guys to admit this much.

I have been a great beneficiary too and harbour only gratitude for the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) by airbrush: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
BabaOwen:
Hugh

oga ernest there is not another 28 years for oil business !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things A Good Enterpreneur Should Never Do / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily / How Do I Become A Sport Betting Agent? (i.e 1960bet, Nairabet, Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.