Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers (83780 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Yea me don cut all my friends from that region even here for Canada.....I no wan see dem

Those xenophobic nitwits are not worth calling. They ought to be rounded off through into the deep blue sea. Their mentality is like those people of the 14century...
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Swallowurspit(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
Nigerians, u guys need to chill though, you got your independence on a platter of gold but S.Africans went through hell.

One Love Africa
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by jcross19: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sirwallace:

And who told you burna boy is yoruba?
lol google his name and see na abi.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Judgesledge(m): 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Some idiot on another thread just told me all our Grammy's were won by whites. Apparently us ugly black xenophobes are not good at anything. grin grin grin

I like my opponents dumb like that. grin
jokes apart BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS are actually dumb, take away the whities and SA will look like a poorly maintained drug infested New York style ghetto with naija overlords
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Firefox01: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
How does acknowledging the truth that the white man made SA what it is today amount to mental slavery? Fact remains that without the whiteman, black SA savages would have hunted themselves to death like the animals that they are! These black South African dullards come here to boast with MTN and DSTV. Guess who owns these companies? The white South Africans! Black South Africans represent everything negative not just in the negroid race but in the entire human race as a whole! A disaster that would wipe them off the surface of the Earth would be doing the world a huge favour!

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Swallowurspit:

Nigerians, u guys need to chill though, you got your independence on a platter of gold but S.Africans went through hell. So they are bound to portray the psychological effect (violence) sometimes. My only concern is they don't show it to whites who suffered them in their land.

One Love Africa

Exactly they still see them as the big guys and take out everything on fellow Africans mostly Nigerian that is totally unfair and unacceptable
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
oyigah:
What is good about SA mandela (God bless his soul) was literally screwed by the whites while in prison yet till date generations after him is still being screwed by the white look at the Gupta family and how they messed you guys up, bloody indians not even whites.. I dare you to name a major company in sa owned by a black even Zimbabweans as dumb as they are a doing great look at strive masiyiwa... the day i see a black slave - minded, rape prone, slum dwelling south african on forbes richest either for men or women i can manage to reply ur mention till then run off to ur cave abi mines and continue digging for white masters... Slave

You keep making as if owning a company is some rocket science. Do you think the Universities that keep churning out black graduates not even one has opened a business? You Nigerians don't seem to understand how the world works. Black South Africans own , construction companies, banks, aviation schools, malls, law firms, auditing firms etc black South Africans have even launched the first made black owned brandy in Africa for example, Sizwe Nsaluba Gobodo is a famous black owned auditing firm in SA. Just because something is not known in Nigeria doesn't mean it does exist.

Calling us rape prone when UNICEF has called you the 2nd country in the world in child marriages, which is essentially legalized and organized rape of minors won't get you anywhere

Black South Africans have been featured on Forbes

Zimbabweans are a very educated nation, far more educated than you illiterates and less noisy, calling them "dumb" is such an irony

4 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by edon21: 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
Swallowurspit:

Nigerians, u guys need to chill though, you got your independence on a platter of gold but S.Africans went through hell. So they are bound to portray the psychological effect (violence) sometimes. My only concern is they don't show it to whites who suffered them in their land.

One Love Africa
we brushed them up from slavery yet they are not grateful. bloody imps. their economy is still in the hands of foreigners imbeciles

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
YungJo207:

Superiority of which white people? That ones that come to Nigeria to look for job or which ones?? I don't really understand

Chinese come to Nigeria alot some for domestic labour some to buy and export.

Indian the same some produce things here.

American come to Nigeria for visiting and some are working in some oil companies.

Etc.

So I don't understand what you really mehn by that cause last I checked Nigerian hardly care if you are white or black in Nigeria.

Hey quick question...have you been to Nigeria before or have friends and family visit or live here??

Are you minding that numb skull. The black party called ANC are the ones in power since 1993, go and watch how everything the whites help them to build is crumbling down. In no distant time, they no longer be a 'rainbow nation' but a 'shithole nation'
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by edon21: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You keep making as if owning a company is some rocket science. Do you think the Universities that keep churning out black graduates not even one has opened a business? You Nigerians don't seem to understand how the world works. Black South Africans own , construction companies, banks, aviation schools, malls, law firms, auditing firms etc black South Africans have even launched the first made black owned brandy in Africa for example, Sizwe Nsaluba Gobodo is a famous black owned auditing firm in SA. Just because something is not known in Nigeria doesn't mean it does exist.

Calling us rape prone when UNICEF has called you the 2nd country in the world in child marriages, which is essentially legalized and organized rape of minors won't get you anywhere

Black South Africans have been featured on Forbes

Zimbabweans are a very educated nation, far more educated than you illiterates and less noisy, calling them "dumb" is such an irony

YOU ARE LACKING BOTH IN WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE EWU AWUSA
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Firefox01: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
jcross19:
that's nature of Yoruba man! Am sorry to say that when yoruba make a threat just leave them alone they are just chest beater nothing they can do just mouth. ! Reject them before you are rejected!
You're such a stupid person you being alive is an insult to the human race. Death will surely befall you for this foolishness you just typed. We're dealing with slaves, you just had to come and type this garbage. The most painful thing is that it is inaccurate as Burna is from PH.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by edon21: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2019
the same thing we're talking about why would your companies come here to take our money? what are you even doing here in this forum? our get out
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, nice try. It's your own government that has made you slaves. They live like kings, with their children studying abroad and getting their healthcare in places like Geneva while the rest of you peasants have to make do with poor roads, poor healthcare, rotting infrastructure, poor education, etc that's why y'all can't even wait to jump ship and I mean that literally since some of you are even drowning in the Mediterranean en route to Spain, your sisters are prostituting all over Europe. As I'm typing this there's a long queue Marabastad of your brothers seeking asylum in my country. And you call me a slave? Ha ha ha!

I'm definitely sure they ain't Nigerians. Probably your fellow southern brothers like Zimbabwe and Zambia that are the migrants. My fellow Nigeriana over there are more productive than your lazy-assed south African. Even Julius Malema, your local policitan acknowledged that

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Firefox01:
How does acknowledging the truth that the white man made SA what it is today amount to mental slavery? Fact remains that without the whiteman, black SA savages would have hunted themselves to death like the animals that they are! These black South African dullards come here to boast with MTN and DSTV. Guess who owns these companies? The white South Africans! Black South Africans represent everything negative not just in the negroid race but in the entire human race as a whole! A disaster that would wipe them off the surface of the Earth would be doing the world a huge favour!

And it a pity those guys from MtN and multi choice are feeling the heat when every their fellow dumb country men start their wahala....why did Zuma ran to Nigeria to beg when the government ask MTN then to pay one outrageous fine??

If NIGERIA government make MTN leave Nigeria ehn una go see war wen go happen for South Africa i just dey laugh them.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by cmikel: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

You can't threaten SA artists with violence and then expect to land here safely. This one should never ever ever ever come to SA - EVER.

Well done AKA. cool cool cool

SA staging all this just to claim relevance

Burma had planned to diss the show

You were lucky you wld hv bn put to more shame

Stronger than the stigma of xonephobia
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by jcross19: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Firefox01:
You're such a stupid person you being alive is an insult to the human race. Death will surely befall you for this foolishness you just typed. We're dealing with slaves, you just had to come and type this garbage. The most painful thing is that it is inaccurate as Burna is from PH.
lol well may God show you Mercy! curse is not for me but back to you in seven fold just only you ! you are blessed with epilepsy! from now on.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Mrtaye: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Then why was he in such a rush to come perform down South so soon after he vowed never to set foot here again?

He's greedy and now crying out loud for the lost earnings.

Mumu Burna is bigger than south Africa as a whole
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
oyigah:
What is good about SA mandela (God bless his soul) was literally screwed by the whites while in prison yet till date generations after him is still being screwed by the white look at the Gupta family and how they messed you guys up, bloody indians not even whites.. I dare you to name a major company in sa owned by a black even Zimbabweans as dumb as they are a doing great look at strive masiyiwa... the day i see a black slave - minded, rape prone, slum dwelling south african on forbes richest either for men or women i can manage to reply ur mention till then run off to ur cave abi mines and continue digging for white masters... Slave

Bless you brother. You really got them by their balls... Look at the those illiterate, lazy-assed fools feeling fly. Nonsense and foolish bunch of xenophobic nitwits
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by edon21: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
YungJo207:

And it a pity those guys from MtN and multi choice are feeling the heat when every their fellow dumb country men start their wahala....why did Zuma ran to Nigeria to beg when the government ask MTN then to pay one outrageous fine??

If NIGERIA government make MTN leave Nigeria ehn una go see war wen go happen for South Africa i just dey laugh them.
some people will come and start begging Nigeria again on. their president has done it before oo
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
philip0906:

Now you've drifted into semantics. Data available shows that your country is behind us in EVERYTHING. Good you weren't foolish to argue that.

Loser! Your country is still filled with impoverished black slaves reason it is one of the most unsafe and barbaric countries in the world.

News all over the world showed hungry, barabaric, impoverished and vile black south Africans breaking into stores, looting shops, stealing food and all.
nice try. That same data would tell you that black South Africans make the biggest middle class in South Africa why don't you mention that as well? Or it doesn't for your agenda?

Look at this one...dude Nigeria is one of the most barbaric countries in the world, you chimps still kill each other for human organs, tell me what's more barbaric than that? We see these pictures on this forum on a daily of your brothers posing with severed heads and limbs. You are also very high on unicefs list in child marriages. You are really the last one talk. Poverty, hungry people, barbarism etc no country pass yours

4 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Firefox01: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
jcross19:
lol well may Gos show you Mercy! curse is not for me but back to you in seven fold just only you ! you are blessed with epilepsy! from now on.
So you dey fear ordinary typing, bloody coward! Next time, come to the internet with your common sense intact! May death befall you, ignorant Buffon.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Mrtaye: 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:
'Tis a welcome development cheesy where are those small boys who were running their mouths?
Burna the awaiting Grammy awardee is bigger than south Africa as a whole
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by edon21: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
put an average Nigerian and South African man in a ring. who do you think will survive. South Africans are waste products

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
winterfell007:

I'm definitely sure they ain't Nigerians. Probably your fellow southern brothers like Zimbabwe and Zambia that are the migrants. My fellow Nigeriana over there are more productive than your lazy-assed south African. Even Julius Malema, your local policitan acknowledged that
You are productive here on Nairaland and on mouth, in reality Nigeria's has very little to show. I mean, come on when it rains your roads clog up with water since no drainage system is even available and here you are...... productive grin

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
edon21:

some people will come and start begging Nigeria again on. their president has done it before oo

We will gladly forgive them grin everyone knows Nigerians are not that wicked people we have good heart...even South women can testify to the goodness of the Lord in us cheesy
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by FuckThaMod: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
McManuels:
I am donating thousands of mosquito nets to SOUTH AFRICANS. its a pity, just imagine the numbers of innocent mosquitoes dying from sucking their HIV infected blood.
grin grin grin grin
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Sweeetheart(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
because in the mind of a typical Nigerian, white is right, white is progress, white is civilization, white is pure etc. It's funny you guys call us " slaves" but I see a lot mental slavery among you Nigerians

it's no brainer that all crimes in SA are tagged on black. no one will tell me whites don't do shiit there but you dummies can't say pim or accused them hence why other black countries get the anger

despite it took so long for white to release you people from enslavement, you people are yet to attain a stable psychological trait

to even back up that you don't have a stable psychological trait at that end, white have to share some occupants with you foools and you're here calling a country that effortlessly fought whites and even helped you dummies then too
slaves

shame should be you people best friend for years
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
I'm Nigerian and I agree with you. some Nigerians could be so uncouth and unruly and they think they can do nonsense in any country, they don't know not every country is a shíthole like Nigeria. I like burna but he deserves every bit of this.

Why won't Nigeria be a shithole when the country is filled with ur likes?
U just ended up washing ur dirty pant outside. Tell me one African country that doesn't have challenges nd I'll tell u that even the united state of America also have bad pple.
The reason so many pple struggle without success in their country is because most of them r so negative just like, trying to side foreigners at the detriment of ur pple. I don't bliv you're a Nigerian. Nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Firefox01: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
The White man is South Africa. The black South Africans are just unfortunate pests to the white man.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by edon21: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
nice try. That same data would tell you that black South Africans make the biggest middle class in South Africa why don't you mention that as well? Or it doesn't for your agenda?

Look at this one...dude Nigeria is one of the most barbaric countries in the world, you chimps still kill each other for human organs, tell me what's more barbaric than that? We see these pictures on this forum on a daily of your brothers posing with severed heads and limbs. You are also very high on unicefs list in child marriages. You are really the last one talk. Poverty, hungry people, barbarism etc no country pass yours
have you slept with your aunty today or have you forgotten?

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
edon21:

YOU ARE LACKING BOTH IN WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE EWU AWUSA
rather argue my points chimp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply)

Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" / Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.