Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers (83648 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
YungJo207:

Yes they are....Google is your friend.
Those people ARE NOT Nigerian,Google won't and can't change that.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
philip0906:

Unfortunately, Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa my slave friend....while south Africa that is paradise is behind us.

How do you reconcile that?
It's the biggest economy in Africa then what? Does it translate to better roads, universities, airports, healthcare, stadia , better sanitation, etc yes? No? You get too excited about meaningless titles not the substance. Keep the title, will keep the better standard of life

6 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by McManuels(m): 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
South africans are AIDSperts

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nairalanduseles: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
because in the mind of a typical Nigerian, white is right, white is progress, white is civilization, white is pure etc. It's funny you guys call us " slaves" but I see a lot mental slavery among you Nigerians

You are a slave it's not an insult
Your father
Mofo. Slaves

We can't think the same way cos we have had dff life's and we have never been slaves....we are free born

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
YungJo207:

Mental slavery in what terms?
haven't you noticed that virtually on every thread Nigerians go and on about the supposed superiority of white people? I haven't encountered an African nation that regularly does that and talks of its people down and elevate whiteness like Nigerians do

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Those people ARE NOT Nigerian,Google won't and can't change that.

Henry Olusegun Adeola Samuel, known professionally as Seal,

Helen Folasade Adu CBE, known professionally as Sade Adu or simply Sade, is a British Nigerian singer,

Why are you so scared of using Google ?? Abeg is olusegun an English name?

5 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by NickD(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

While they make empty threats rona re shapa thupa (we act)! I'm still waiting for them to boycott MTN, shoprite & dstv grin

Pity we'll only have barbershops, internet cafes (aka fraud centres) & drug-dens to boycott (or burn down in true SA stylegrin)

This statement of yours just shows how myopic and childish you are. Burn down? SMH. No value for human life. I hope you won't cry when karma comes knocking on your door.

5 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Hahahaha .......you re the hungry and frustrated dog.......that is why u re second class citizens in your country......once a slave always a slave........

Can you believe that fool? He typed 'he'll pay a hungry Nigerian' better still let him use that money to pay a 'hungry South African' who's thinking of the next shop we'll loot tomorrow morning for his daily bread.
Bunch of xenophobic nitwits. I thank God the world is seeing them for the shit they are

4 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by obi58: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Then why was he in such a rush to come perform down South so soon after he vowed never to set foot here again?

He's greedy and now crying out loud for the lost earnings.

I bet you will be eating your words now that Burna has been nominated for the Grammies something v your Aka can never dream of! Lmfao sucker tongue

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nairalanduseles: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
winterfell007:

Can you believe that fool? He typed 'he'll pay a hungry Nigerian' better still let him use that money to pay a 'hungry South African' who's thinking of the next shop we'll loot tomorrow morning for his daily bread.
Bunch of xenophobic nitwits. I thank God the world is seeing them for the shit they are

Yea me don cut all my friends from that region even here for Canada.....I no wan see dem
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by feeloscar(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Sade and Seal ARE NOT Nigerians.
Google is your friend.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
haven't you noticed that virtually on every thread Nigerians go and on about the supposed superiority of white people? I haven't encountered an African nation that regularly does that and talks of its people down and elevate whiteness like Nigerians do

Superiority of which white people? That ones that come to Nigeria to look for job or which ones?? I don't really understand

Chinese come to Nigeria alot some for domestic labour some to buy and export.

Indian the same some produce things here.

American come to Nigeria for visiting and some are working in some oil companies.

Etc.

So I don't understand what you really mehn by that cause last I checked Nigerian hardly care if you are white or black in Nigeria.

Hey quick question...have you been to Nigeria before or have friends and family visit or live here??

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Minenaira: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

You're also on dstv so shut up.

Idiot HIV
Ugly slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by McManuels(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
NIGERIANS will keep tribalism aside when attacking other countries.

See cooperation, i wish it will remain this way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
nairalanduseles:

You are a slave it's not an insult
Your father
Mofo. Slaves

We can't think the same way cos we have had dff life's and we have never been slaves....we are free born
Lol, nice try. It's your own government that has made you slaves. They live like kings, with their children studying abroad and getting their healthcare in places like Geneva while the rest of you peasants have to make do with poor roads, poor healthcare, rotting infrastructure, poor education, etc that's why y'all can't even wait to jump ship and I mean that literally since some of you are even drowning in the Mediterranean en route to Spain, your sisters are prostituting all over Europe. As I'm typing this there's a long queue Marabastad of your brothers seeking asylum in my country. And you call me a slave? Ha ha ha!

5 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
YungJo207:

Superiority of which white people? That ones that come to Nigeria to look for job or which ones?? I don't really understand

Chinese come to Nigeria alot some for domestic labour some to buy and export.

Indian the same some produce things here.

American come to Nigeria for visiting and some are working in some oil companies.

Etc.

So I don't understand what you really mehn by that cause last I checked Nigerian hardly care if you are white or black in Nigeria.

Hey quick question...have you been to Nigeria before or have friends and family visit or live here??
Smh..*sigh*

4 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
McManuels:
NIGERIANS will keep tribalism aside when attacking other countries.

See cooperation, i wish it will remain this way

See ehn Bros Nigeria get problem we know some dey come out to tell us we all know say na lie yes we know but don't come from outside and try to tell us we have problems like you too don't have problems.

Many of this people country worst pass Naija sef but once they hear that name OMG they Don see daily hate food. grin

I love this thread I hardly do this but this guys thinking they do know alot about Nigeria...we ready for them any how my which way.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by overlord77: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

Ke neng ba bolela ka go boycotta, nywe nywe nywe! We're waiting. We're not going to feel anything.

Isn't it better to do it in true SA style because they are a nuisance tuu!

Madam, you and @TMKSouth are fanning hatred in this forum and it's against the rules.@justwise, @seun please do the needful. Same to all other persons insulting South Africans too.

Rather than spend their time debating constructively, they are here talking nonsense about AKA and Burna boy wey no sabi them

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nairalanduseles: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, nice try. It's your own government that has made you slaves. They live like kings, with their children studying abroad and getting their healthcare in places like Geneva while the rest of you peasants have to make do with poor roads, poor healthcare, rotting infrastructure, poor education, etc that's why y'all can't even wait to jump ship and I mean that literally since some of you are even drowning in the Mediterranean en route to Spain, your sisters are prostituting all over Europe. As I'm typing this there's a long queue Marabastad of your brothers seeking asylum in my country. And you call me a slave? Ha ha ha!

Yes you are a slave......having bad governance does not make us slaves ......U all need to be psycho analyzed .....you all have been through traumatic experiences and that is why you are so hateful and South African roads are not the best and health system is nothing to right home about ......don't come here trying to deceive people .....and I know lots of your brothers here in Canada seeking asylum .......100%

NB
Hundreds of South Africans have applied for asylum in the Republic of Ireland over the last year.

According to data supplied to BusinessTech by Ireland’s Department of Justice and Equality, from 1 August 2018 to 31 July 2019 just over 300 South Africans applied for international protection (IP).

5 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by oyigah(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
What is good about SA mandela (God bless his soul) was literally screwed by the whites while in prison yet till date generations after him is still being screwed by the white look at the Gupta family and how they messed you guys up, bloody indians not even whites.. I dare you to name a major company in sa owned by a black even Zimbabweans as dumb as they are a doing great look at strive masiyiwa... the day i see a black slave - minded, rape prone, slum dwelling south african on forbes richest either for men or women i can manage to reply ur mention till then run off to ur cave abi mines and continue digging for white masters... Slave

IronGalaxy:
Isn't it ironic and idiotic when Nigerians of all people diss countires way better about slums, when we all know Nigeria itself is one giant slum? Is like a Nigerian insults a Brazilian about their favelas and yet Brazil is miles ahead of Nigeria.

Think before you type you end up looking like a joke

9 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

The same way when oil prices crashed your GDP halved from $550billion to 250.

U guys just sell raw oil and can't even refine it. U rank badly in every global human development index.

U are a mess.

Sorry to bust your bubble. Our GDP never halved. Growth only slowed down. We are already picking the pieces and back to growth. You better worry about your mining activities that's becoming redundant. The white folks that own those mines can no longer stand you black-workers 'nagging' attitude.
That's all you folks know how to to best singing 'kumbaya' when faced with stiff hunger and poverty

9 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Smh..*sigh*

See person wen I dey follow exchange words sef hoping he will learn or know something... mctheww undecided
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Madaraa1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
we nigerians are hypocrite
hardly see a develop place
can never say no to evil
hardly stand against their gorverment
the youth are not lazy just misplaced piorities

burna gave a threath to SA like he feed them ( he gonna beat AKA my river broda SA they werey oooo( mad folks )
and you want to perform their and make donation to who exzactly

burna don fall my hand.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by aphrodisiac(m): 10:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
SA blacks that all they are good for is to use their population to produce a president that in reality is just a puppet, yet the economy is still controlled by their slave masters...little wonder they are so bitter when they see other freeborn spirited Africans prosper in their land while they remain so jobless and lazy. Drop the hate niggaz!

4 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Houstency(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
He has nothing to loss.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
because in the mind of a typical Nigerian, white is right, white is progress, white is civilization, white is pure etc. It's funny you guys call us " slaves" but I see a lot mental slavery among you Nigerians

It's actually because they were primarily the ones who made SA what she was then, a true 'rainbow nation' they had to make sure you black folks were relegated completely to achieve that.
Now ever since Blacks took over, the country is turning out to be a huge 'shithole'.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by edon21: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
does South Africa do music?
just go to you tube and see how they are swooping on Nigerian music video s
you know what. burna was gonna attend that show and the cowards would have actually done nothing but the problem was with the show organisers who cancelled it. burna didn't apologize, didn't quit so. he wasn't afraid. but can aka do it?
wizkid is also coming to South Africa, you guys should better warn him cause he's Nigerian. as for me any day I come across any South African person or artist he's gonna end up in a hospital.
idiots

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

What is this one saying?
Come U this offspring of a gorilla and pygymy,get out
Of this thread,stink off from this forum U apartheid slave!
Great Nigerians are talking and U nitwit,disfigured ugly slave to white folks talk, kitikpa gbagbuo gi anumanu!
Almost every home in South Africa is owned by whites,even Indians,while Ur people are always their housemaids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:

Lol quick question what happened to the world famous Dubia market when our government restricted amount one person can travel with?

What happened to their market and your country market when Nigeria had recession?

What is happening now that Nigeria closed it land broders?

See ehn if Nigeria cough Africa go catch cold don't blame us for that God made the country that way you guys should live with it.

Don't believe everything you hear about Nigeria.

Bless mehn peace out....am outta here got a train to catch.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by philip0906(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
It's the biggest economy in Africa then what? Does it translate to better roads, universities, airports, healthcare, stadia , better sanitation, etc yes? No? You get too excited about meaningless titles not the substance. Keep the title, will keep the better standard of life

Now you've drifted into semantics. Data available shows that your country is behind us in EVERYTHING. Good you weren't foolish to argue that.

Loser! Your country is still filled with impoverished black slaves reason it is one of the most unsafe and barbaric countries in the world.

News all over the world showed hungry, barabaric, impoverished and vile black south Africans breaking into stores, looting shops, stealing food and all.

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Sirwallace(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
jcross19:
that's nature of Yoruba man! Am sorry to say that when yoruba make a threat just leave them alone they are just chest beater nothing they can do just mouth. ! Reject them before you are rejected!

And who told you burna boy is yoruba?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply)

Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent / Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice / Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.