Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers (83409 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by philip0906(m): 12:13am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
is he really pounding me? Lol.

Jace and TMK probably got bored like I am now. Arguing with illiterates can be tiring
Oh you're bored now after avoiding salient questions about your own country? Or because I thought you some history lessons?

BTW this is how you look

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Incandescent(m): 12:13am On Nov 21, 2019
YungJo207:

Water you say? Do you know Lagos alone is surrounded by water??

Infrastructure really? Google banana island,ikoyi tower etc

The only thing South Africa can boost about they having and Nigeria don't is electricity or which Bonny island have 24hours power supply.
Some magodo axis too.
Some banana island too.

I wonder why you always type without getting your facts first Google is your friend ooo.

Even in SA, they have load shedding. Google it grin

No be only for naija we dey do UP NEPA.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
is there a bigger resistance than the battle of blood River in Africa? I think not. You were easy colonised because you ride white d1ck too much

Since you know too much...tell me the things white control in Nigeria or the rate of white dominated sector??

I'll be waiting.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Swallowurspit(m): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Usual delusions. What is everything?

Direct the question to your superstar AKA. He said everything and every way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:17am On Nov 21, 2019
philip0906:

You've sang this like a song...Why are blacks convenient with been middle class and low lifers in their country, when a tiny % of whites are in the upper class and control those at the lower rung of the class chain?

You have blamed the whites for amassing wealth for years...Its the anthem of black south Africans. I have asked you how many years you need to seize wealth back, you've avoided it.

You suck at history. I have taught you your own history over the course of this back and forth. I will oblige once more and remind you again, that Whites left Nigeria since 1960 and DO NOT control us any longer, economically or politically. On the other hand, South Africans were still been pummeled by the whites as at the 80s and 90s. Your father and mothers were still sucking on white d1.cks while Nigerians had long been a FREE nation. To date, these same whites are still running and controlling the economy.

Oh the whites complain too? grin Why aren't they involved in mob style looting, stealing of food and burning/killing of humans?
You are asking the same question again and again. Whites amassed wealth for how many years? Black South Africans had to play catch up. And by saying we are the biggest middle class does not mean that the black Nouveau riche does not exist. I literally have to spell every word to you

Again, same convo. Who have I blamed? Black people get independence in 94 against people who have been amassing wealth since the1600s what do you expect? Even under those circumstances black South Africans have made giant strides

Show me one piece of history you've taught me about me about my country coz where I'm standing, you keep parroting the same nonsense and I'm honestly becoming bored with this

When has complaining ever meant burning?

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 12:19am On Nov 21, 2019
Nicky Oppenheimer R103.2 billion Forbes
Johann Rupert R77.8 billion Forbes
Ivan Glasenberg R67.9 billion Forbes
Koos Bekker R32.5 billion Forbes

Top 4 richest people in South Africa..not 1 not even 1 black man or woman there cry

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:19am On Nov 21, 2019
Swallowurspit:

Direct the question to your superstar AKA. He said everything and every way
No no don't run away. I'm directing the question to you since you are the one who uttered those words

What is everything?

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by aphrodisiac(m): 12:20am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You are asking the same question again and again. Whites amassed wealth for how many years? Black South Africans had to play catch up. And by saying we are the biggest middle class does not mean that the black Nouveau riche does not exist. I literally have to spell every word to you

Again, same convo. Who have I blamed? Black people get independence in 94 against people who have been amassing wealth since the1600s what do you expect? Even under those circumstances black South Africans have made giant strides

Show me one piece of history you've taught me about me about my country coz where I'm standing, you keep parroting the same nonsense and I'm honestly becoming bored with this

The great lone defender of SA grin

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:21am On Nov 21, 2019
YungJo207:

Since you know too much...tell me the things white control in Nigeria or the rate of white dominated sector??

I'll be waiting.
stupid question. There's no notable white population in Nigeria

Actually, what is this " control" . I get the feeling you chimps use this word loosely. I doubt you know exactly on what context

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:23am On Nov 21, 2019
xpansion:

Because I'm trying to understand how SA would sit down and be killing people of their race, when they people they should be attacking are the whites who are still controlling them. Fela has a song which says, Suffering and Smiling. Such can be said of SA. These white people are the real enemies but instead u attack your fellow Africans. This is the reason Africa can never take over, cause we can't even like ourselves
South Africans aren't even killing Nigerians en masse as you think. There's no killing.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by ikbnice(m): 12:23am On Nov 21, 2019
Swallowurspit:

S. Africans know Nigerians top them in everything, even AKA admitted it.

He said " ......EVERYTHING"
na jealousy dey kill them. They hate Nigerians with passion.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 12:23am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
stupid question. There's no notable white population in Nigeria

Actually, what is this " control" . I get the feeling you chimps use this word loosely. I doubt you know exactly on what context

Tell us the notable white population and how they have a say in Nigeria economy??

You always tag every question stupid can you just answer them

It takes one to know one. Only a stupid person can identify a stupid question.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:24am On Nov 21, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. this one is asslicking.. oh you think you wanna Bleep your way down to s. a..

dumbfuck. go sit your old ass down somewhere.
that's cause you hate the trutb, when someone knocks sense into your heads you see them as adversary

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Swallowurspit(m): 12:25am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
No no don't run away. I'm directing the question to you since you are the one who uttered those words

What is everything?

They aint my words, I quoted your superstar AKA and I believe your superstar who made the comment is not a slowpoke.
No wonder it took you so many years to gain independence.

Everything is Everything.

5 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:26am On Nov 21, 2019
YungJo207:

Tell us the notable white population and how they have a say in Nigeria economy??

You always tag every question stupid can you just answer them

It takes one to know one. Only a stupid person can identify a stupid question.
I've answered you. Yes, you keep asking these stupid questions to be honest.

It's like asking me how Cameroonians have a say in Chinese economy. Come on!

South African economy is controlled by South Africans and ultimately it's South Africans who drive the factors of production

4 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Brokeboygram: 12:26am On Nov 21, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Let's clear this one up.Your homeboy Bunny boy was the one who started with the death threats and AKA only responded to them.AKA did the right thing by not wanting to share stage with that flip-flopping Bunny boy,he said he was never gonna set foot in SA so we are only making sure that he honour his word.

Wtf is a disgusting south African even doing on a Nigerian forum? Devil, be gone!

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nengibo: 12:27am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
is there a bigger resistance than the battle of blood River in Africa? I think not. You were easy colonised because you ride white d1ck too much
Oh keep shut, which resistance are you talking about, without the help of Nigeria apartheid will still continue into the 21st century, 80 million minority group

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by xpansion(m): 12:27am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
South Africans aren't even killing Nigerians en masse as you think. There's no killing.

Explain to me, cause we hear about Xenophobia. I personally think it's wrong and once it happens people should condemn and not support it. Aka started with hate statements (no matter how indirect it was). Burna only reacted as anyone in pain would.

We don't kill your businesses in Nigeria even though they rip us off and cheat us. We don't kill Lebanese people regardless of All the bad businesses they do. We don't kill the Indians and the Chinese who equally commit crimes. What of the Ghanaians who commit crime, we don't kill them.

I feel brother that our real battle is with the whites and not Africans. The earlier we learn that these white people are happy were fighting each other (cause it means progress for them), the quicker we'd come out of this colonial self inflicted slavery.

Till then, Africa woild always remain the dark continent
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 12:28am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
If you were more productive and adventurous It would have showed with the state of Nigeria, it sadly doesn't. I see more productivity from the likes of Ghana, Kenya and Rwanda than Nigeria, you Nigerians are just big mouth.

If we're so lazy then how come do we beat you in almost every HDI indices be it, electricity, infrastructure, poverty levels, sanitation, infrastructure, water, literacy etc? Surely a country made of a majority "lazy" population can't achieve that

And please, people who sell belts and jeans and cut hair aren't exactly contributing to our GDP. Don't overestimate yourselves

If Ghanaians and the likes were more productive than the Nigerians, then I expected them to topple us from our ranks. We recently closed our border and look at how their chambers of commerce were crying. That should tell you that we've got 'purchasing power' and the numbers to match our productivity.
Every foreign investor always sees Nigeria as a top priority when considering investing in the continent even your fellow 'white' South African business men will always jump at the offer of coming to invest in Nigeria. That's to show we are huge, competitive and not hostile to foreigners acquiring wealth in our lands through investment so long as they do it legally. Get used to playing second fiddle in the continent. And like I posted earlier on, the reason you are ahead is basically because of lack of infrastructure and trust me, we close that gap soon enough. It ain't rocket science

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by philip0906(m): 12:28am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You're not ashamed to say that black south Africans are playing catch up with a tiny % of whites in your own country?

You have given tons of reasons why black south Africans are impoverished and it is all about blaming the whites for amassing wealth... And what giant strides have you made aside the much publicised xenophobic attacks?

Show me one piece of history you've taught me about me about my country coz [s]where I'm standing, you keep parroting the same nonsense and I'm honestly becoming bored with this[/s]
I have reminded you severally that when Nigeria got Independence, your mother was riding a white man's cock. You forgot that bit, I had to drum it into your block head that when we were long done with the whites, your father was still clearing white owned farmlands.

Are you asking me this silly question? You should ask your black south African brothers that when has complaining equalled burning of Nigerian owned businesses? Ask them when has no jobs and simply complaining about it, equalled looting foreign owned businesses and stealing food? Ask them when has complaining equalled burning humans mob style?

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:28am On Nov 21, 2019
Swallowurspit:

They aint my words, I quoted your superstar AKA and I believe your superstar who made the comment is not a slowpoke.
No wonder it took you so many years to gain independence.

Everything is Everything.
and you said " he knows we better than them in everything" what's got independence got to do with anything?

Come on wimp, grow a spine!

What is everything?

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by drezo(m): 12:28am On Nov 21, 2019
grin grin you dumb f*ck . grin Type in your language if you must OR use English if you must... seems your languages lack full translation. grin Slave!! Or did Your masters replace most of them with English.... MUMU grin I want to kkyhhjshdhdjdh..... your language lacks vowel sounds grin dumb language dumb people grin
soilsista:

But it shows that we're proud of our languages mos?

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nengibo: 12:33am On Nov 21, 2019
YungJo207:
Nicky Oppenheimer R103.2 billion Forbes
Johann Rupert R77.8 billion Forbes
Ivan Glasenberg R67.9 billion Forbes
Koos Bekker R32.5 billion Forbes

Top 4 richest people in South Africa..not 1 not even 1 black man or woman there cry
80 million minority group

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 12:34am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I've answered you. Yes, you keep asking these stupid questions to be honest.

It's like asking me how Cameroonians have a say in Chinese economy. Come on!

South African economy is controlled by South Africans and ultimately it's South Africans who drive the factors of production

White South African not the crazy minded black ones that are scared to face them.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 12:34am On Nov 21, 2019
aphrodisiac:

I'm not sure the xenophob is smart enough to get that...he will be feeling like the hero of SA right about now grin

grin grin he's feeling like a local champion of the xenophobic Zulu tribe. Very laughable

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Swallowurspit(m): 12:35am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
and you said " he knows we better than them in everything" what's got independence got to do with anything?

Come on wimp, grow a spine!

What is everything?

I know you wish your superstar could retract those words. Internet never forgets.
Don't spread the hate virus mhen. It's more dangerous than HIV.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (38) (Reply)

Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.