Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers (83417 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 12:36am On Nov 21, 2019
philip0906:

Oh you're bored now after avoiding salient questions about your own country? Or because I thought you some history lessons?

BTW this is how you look

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Brother you are busting me with laughter �

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:36am On Nov 21, 2019
philip0906:

You're not ashamed to say that black south Africans are playing catch up with a tiny % of whites in your own country?

You have given tons of reasons why black south Africans are impoverished and it is all about blaming the whites for amassing wealth... And what giant strides have you made aside the much publicised xenophobic attacks?

I have remained you severally that when Nigeria got Independence, your mother was riding a white man's cock. You forgot that bit, in had to drum it into your block head that when we were long doe with the whites, your father was still clearing white owned farmlands.

Are you asking me this silly question? You should ask your black south African brothers that when has complaining equalled burning of Nigerian owned businesses? Ask them when has no jobs and simply complaining about it, equalled looting foreign owned businesses and stealing food? Ask them when has complaining equalled burning humans mob style?
if you understand what colonialism is, you'll understand the context. What do you think Apartheid was if it wasn't economic exclusion? Don't we have to play "catch up" when we were finally able to participate economically post 94? You are stupid

There are Black South Africans who are improverished and those who aren't. Same with Nigerians, and other countries of the earth. Dont know what is your fascination with specifically poor black South Africans

Please refrain using " my mother" in every sentence, she has nothing to do with your jealousy and bitterness towards South Africans. Make your points like a grown man.

The burning of shops were burnt out of spite. Most people want Nigerians gone in South Africa, but other nationalities ended up affected too

4 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2019
Swallowurspit:

I know you wish your superstar could retract those words. Internet never forgets.
Don't spread the hate virus mhen. It's more dangerous than HIV.
Can't even back your words. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:38am On Nov 21, 2019
YungJo207:

White South African not the crazy minded black ones that are scared to face them.
That's just projecting on your part. If you knew how Nigerians behave in South Africa, you wouldn't be spewing this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:41am On Nov 21, 2019
winterfell007:

If Ghanaians and the likes were more productive than the Nigerians, then I expected them to topple us from our ranks. We recently closed our border and look at how their chambers of commerce were crying. That should tell you that we've got 'purchasing power' and the numbers to match our productivity.
Every foreign investor always sees Nigeria as a top priority when considering investing in the continent even your fellow 'white' South African business men will always jump at the offer of coming to invest in Nigeria. That's to show we are huge, competitive and not hostile to foreigners acquiring wealth in our lands through investment so long as they do it legally. Get used to playing second fiddle in the continent. And like I posted earlier on, the reason you are ahead is basically because of lack of infrastructure and trust me, we close that gap soon enough. It ain't rocket science
and by " second fiddle" I assume you mean the biggest economy in Africa BS? That's what you don't get about South Africans, we don't really give a rat's as.s about meaningless titles, that's your thing. I said earlier, you keep the number 1 we can be 100 for all I care, as long living standards are better we are fine.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Swallowurspit(m): 12:41am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Can't even back your words. Smh.

One Lovesmiley

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by chibaby1985(f): 12:42am On Nov 21, 2019
BurnaBoy the starboy... check out others with him
https://www.nairaland.com/5540915/5-nigerians-been-nominated-grammy
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:43am On Nov 21, 2019
Swallowurspit:

One Lovesmiley
Lemme guess, that,'s a Nigerian publication right? The pomp and audacity says it all. Lool

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 12:44am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
That's just projecting on your part. If you knew how Nigerians behave in South Africa, you wouldn't be spewing this rubbish

And I ask again who is to blame? You say Nigerian sell drugs to South African okk who is demanding for it?

This situation is like a commodity in a market ( if your school every have enough sense to teach your people that)

When there is no demand nobody will sell it but when there is demand the market rises.

Not only Nigerians sell drugs other National too do some south African too does that so why call only Nigerians out?

Why not also call out those demanding for it?

How do they even get this drugs into the country without your country knowing?? Which means south Africans too also work for them....so stop crying foul. No VAR here.

4 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:46am On Nov 21, 2019
TMKsouth:

Did u hear Trevor Noah's also been nominated for a Grammy?

How many Grammy's does SA have now again - 7 or something? cool cool
this Grammy business is not exactly new to South Africans. But our noisy west African neighbors, sha! grin

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 12:48am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
and by " second fiddle" I assume you mean the biggest economy in Africa BS? That's what you don't get about South Africans, we don't really give a rat's as.s about meaningless titles, that's your thing. I said earlier, you keep the number 1 we can be 100 for all I care, as long living standards are better

Are you tell us that all South African living standard is better If it is then why tell the avarage man on the street selling in his shop to leave?
Why tell the young man selling you cloths, bags and shoes to leave?
Why burn and loot other people business?
Why engage in prostitution and crime?

Every country got it own problems but you been a lair here is totally unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:50am On Nov 21, 2019
YungJo207:

And I ask again who is to blame? You say Nigerian sell drugs to South African okk who is demanding for it?

This situation is like a commodity in a market ( if your school every have enough sense to teach your people that)

When there is no demand nobody will sell it but when there is demand the market rises.

Not only Nigerians sell drugs other National too do some south African too does that so why call only Nigerians out?

Why not also call out those demanding for it?

How do they even get this drugs into the country without your country knowing?? Which means south Africans too also work for them....so stop crying foul. No VAR here.
You can't justify selling drugs because there's demand, that demand came at a cost through addiction. And don't compare cocaine to any other commodity. Other commodities don't wreck lives. Stop justifying the unjustifiable, drug trafficking is wrong. Just own up for once

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by drezo(m): 12:50am On Nov 21, 2019
grin grin Funny thing is, how native southafricans claim to be surrounded by whites but still dumb and backward grin your relationship with them is obviously a slave and master relationship. grin grin. You guys are not independent in any way, you're a spineless people to live under the whites in your own land. grin

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Swallowurspit(m): 12:51am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lemme guess, that,'s a Nigerian publication right? The pomp and audacity says it all. Lool

Wrong guess. smiley

https://www.zambianobserver.com/letter-from-nigerias-prime-minister-abubakar-tafawa-balewa-to-the-anc-sent-on-april-4-1961/

History lessons for free

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 12:53am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You can't justify selling drugs because there's demand, that demand came at a cost through addiction. And don't compare cocaine to any other commodity. Other commodities don't wreck lives. Stop justifying the unjustifiable, drug trafficking is wrong. Just own up for once

Am not saying it good either...but admit your people demand for it simple.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 12:53am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
and by " second fiddle" I assume you mean the biggest economy in Africa BS? That's what you don't get about South Africans, we don't really give a rat's as.s about meaningless titles, that's your thing. I said earlier, you keep the number 1 we can be 100 for all I care, as long living standards are better.
I had to quote that phrase. Your living standards are better, yet your people go and looting foreigners shop. Very laughable. Even Zimbabwe that has suffered far more economic crisis than your country did, never has her citizens resulted to xenophobic tendencies as a solution. Like I posted earlier, 'your countr is a second fiddle player' get used to it. Even Egypt is warming up to topple you from that position. I know those ranks mean a lot to your government even though you try as much as possible to act like you don't care, I know you do. Don't play it down

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:55am On Nov 21, 2019
YungJo207:

Are you tell us that all South African living standard is better If it is then why tell the avarage man on the street selling in his shop to leave?
Why tell the young man selling you cloths, bags and shoes to leave?
Why burn and loot other people business?
Why engage in prostitution and crime?

Every country got it own problems but you been a lair here is totally unacceptable.
South African living standards are far better we can't keep going back and forth over this.you and I know this. Nigeria and South Africa aren't comparable in any way. I was viewing pics of Nigeria in that Kenya v Nigeria thread and I thought to myself, " I couldn't breathe over there"

The US has both prostitution and crime so what's your point? And btw many prostitutes in South Africa are from all over Africa including Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 12:57am On Nov 21, 2019
winterfell007:

I had to quote that phrase. Your living standards are better, yet your people go and looting foreigners shop. Very laughable. Even Zimbabwe that has suffered far more economic crisis than your country did, never has her citizens resulted to xenophobic tendencies as a solution. Like I posted earlier, 'your countr is a second fiddle player' get used to it. Even Egypt is warming up to topple you from that position. I know those ranks mean a lot to your government even though you try as much as possible to act like you don't care, I know you do. Don't play it down
Dude. You can debate this till you're midnight blue. But the fact remains. South African living standards are better than Nigeria, your compatriots who've been to SA have attested to this many times

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 1:00am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
South African living standards are far better we can't keep going back and forth over this.you and I know this. Nigeria and South Africa aren't comparable in any way. I was viewing pics of Nigeria in that Kenya v Nigeria thread and I thought to myself, " I couldn't breathe over there"

The US has both prostitution and crime so what's your point? And btw many prostitutes in South Africa are from all over Africa including Nigeria

Now I see how sentimental you are...Google south Africa too and be shocked.....then Google lekki phase1
Banana island ( where Mike adenuga live )
Ikoyi
1004 ( where dangote live )
Magodo
Ikeja GRA
Eko Atlantic ( around $2m annual rent )

Abeg I no get time to teach you again and beginning to run out of patience for someone like you that doesn't want to learn and write without facts.

I deal on facts only.....go live in your South Africa let us live in our Nigeria and stop hating.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 1:01am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Dude. You can debate this till you're midnight blue. But the fact remains. South African living standards are better than Nigeria, your compatriots who've been to SA have attested to this many times

Ask your super idiot AKA to tell you what Lagos alone looks like. Or go to his page and check pictures he took when he came here.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 1:03am On Nov 21, 2019
YungJo207:

Now I see how sentimental you are...Google south Africa too and be shocked.....then Google lekki phase1
Banana island ( where Mike adenuga live )
Ikoyi
1004 ( where dangote live )
Magodo
Ikeja GRA
Eko Atlantic ( around $2m annual rent )

Abeg I no get time to teach you again and beginning to run out of patience for someone like you that doesn't want to learn and write without facts.

I deal on facts only.....go live in your South Africa let us live in our Nigeria and stop hating.
Didn't say my country was perfect, I said it was better and it is. It's not only SA that's better than Nigeria, I could mention the whole North Africa bloc, then Kenya, Botswana, Namibia, the Seychelles, Mauritius etc.

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 1:04am On Nov 21, 2019
YungJo207:

Ask your super idiot AKA to tell you what Lagos alone looks like. Or go to his page and check pictures he took when he came here.
I know Lagos, and it's overrated

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 1:05am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I know Lagos, and it's overrated

grin grin dude goodnight you such a terrible liar.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Billyanger(m): 1:06am On Nov 21, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Let's clear this one up.Your homeboy Bunny boy was the one who started with the death threats and AKA only responded to them.AKA did the right thing by not wanting to share stage with that flip-flopping Bunny boy,he said he was never gonna set foot in SA so we are only making sure that he honour his word.

You a S.Aan? angry
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 1:06am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Didn't say my country was perfect, I said it was better and it is. It's not only SA that's better than Nigeria, I could mention the whole North Africa bloc, then Kenya, Botswana, Namibia, the Seychelles, Mauritius etc.

Really so all this country is better and we are busy giving the whole of Africa headache? Amazing
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by IronGalaxy: 1:07am On Nov 21, 2019
YungJo207:

Really so all this country is better and we are busy giving the whole of Africa headache? Amazing
Lol, Dude, how are you better than Morocco for one? Besides the number one economy BS?

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Aliii(m): 1:13am On Nov 21, 2019
soilsista:

This is the best News ever! They way they were so convinced that their "Bunny" would perform and we wouldn't do anything about it. Because bona they are what exactly?

Their delusion is beyond redemption grin grin grin grin

Go monate maaaaarn!!
she's looking for drugs

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 1:14am On Nov 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Lol, Dude, how are you better than Morocco for one? Besides the number one economy BS?

We wouldn't know, they have never brag about being better than us and they respect us too enough to allow some of their people to come set up businesses in Nigeria so we are cool...on like your crazy people that are always insecure seeing or hearing Nigeria.

Look man am done with you keep living without learning that why your country is where it is today.

Oh and 5morocco dirham that is precious to them can't buy a bottle of Coke in a Lagos eatery. So yeah we cool cool

4 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by koffsman(m): 1:17am On Nov 21, 2019
You are an hypocrite even your so called Aka needs Oluwaburna Boy Africa Giant to Trend if He should come to SA your Government self no go won do Anyhow Ask Shatta Wale Na Aka no go perform and still beg Burna
JaceBlaze:
Let's clear this one up.Your homeboy Bunny boy was the one who started with the death threats and AKA only responded to them.AKA did the right thing by not wanting to share stage with that flip-flopping Bunny boy,he said he was never gonna set foot in SA so we are only making sure that he honour his word.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (38) (Reply)

Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / Runtown Buys A White Lion As Pet (Pictures) / Snoopdogg Shades Ghanaians, Praises Nigerian World Cup Jersey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.