Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers - Celebrities (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers (83568 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 21, 2019
Nonymine:

Good, stay in your 'Genjutsu'

Your citizens are running away from there, Abuja is a nice clean city, lagos is huge, nigeria is a failed state its all in the matter of it could have been a great country. It could have... Go to youtube search oluchi lyoyd ages telling the truth about Nigeria

Id rather go to ghana, Mauritius, Tanzania, Morocco, tunisia.,

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

Your citizens are running away from there, Abuja is a nice clean city, lagos is huge, nigeria is a failed state its all in the matter of it could have been a great country. It could have... Go to youtube search oluchi lyoyd ages telling the truth about Nigeria

So by that shall I say Black and White SAcans are running to Australia or New Zealand? Emmigration is a concept most of you struggle with.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

Good, enjoy your stay there
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2019
Mrtaye:

Burna the awaiting Grammy awardee is bigger than south Africa as a whole

Celebrate we have won before what you on about

Ladysmith blackmambazo won it last year

No big deal
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2019
TMKsouth:

You can't threaten SA artists with violence and then expect to land here safely. This one should never ever ever ever come to SA - EVER.

Well done AKA. cool cool cool

You do know you are a second class citizen in that country, right?

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Nonymine:

So by that shall I say Black and White SAcans are running to Australia or New Zealand? Emmigration is a concept most of you struggle with.

Yet even more please are coming to south africa to seek recidency in south africa from us, uk, Asia, heck even Nigerians are dying to come here
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

Celebrate we have won before what you on about

Ladysmith blackmambazo won it last year

No big deal
More Nigerians have won Grammies no biggie tongue
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

Yet even more please are coming to south africa to seek recidency in south africa from us, uk, Asia, heck even Nigerians are dying to come here
Again, emmigration is a strange concept to most down there undecided

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2019
Nonymine:

Good, enjoy your stay there

Thats nice of you, i will enjoy�
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2019
Nonymine:

Who?

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

Who?
We've addressed this pages ago dude
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2019
Nonymine:

Who? Lol
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Hadampson(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
I'm Nigerian and I agree with you. some Nigerians could be so uncouth and unruly and they think they can do nonsense in any country, they don't know not [s]every country is a shíthole like Nigeria.[/s] I like burna but he deserves every bit of this.

Your message is valid but must you insult your country madam undecided

Nigeria is a shithole because of Nigerians.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2019
Nonymine:

Again, emmigration is a strange concept to most down there undecided

Well fact we busy developing our country... Don't worry about us
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by odomanis: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2019
TMKsouth:

Then why was he in such a rush to come perform down South so soon after he vowed never to set foot here again?

He's greedy and now crying out loud for the lost earnings.

Burna reacted to a situation. Yes he said he wont come but he gave a condition. This show in question is not an ordinary show. Commercial considerations are involved yes but,that is secondary. The reason Burna wants to come is basically the theme and intention for the show '' AFRICANS UNITE" which is an opposite to Xenophobia. Burna is consistent with his desire for one united Africa and that is what the now cancelled show tried to promote. Mind you,the local government in SA was in support and sponsoring the show and this government involvement somehow is in tandem with what Burna asked for. BURNA cant be stopped by SA,he has already gone to the WORLD.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

why would I worry about you? When I have businesses to attend to?
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

I'll leave you with your illusion, gotta bounce!
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by B2joa(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2019
TMKsouth:

You can't threaten SA artists with violence and then expect to land here safely. This one should never ever ever ever come to SA - EVER.

so you mean he should apologise for saying he will never go to s.a if the government refuses to stop the killings... But what exactly do you guys want him to apologise for? Hmmmm s.a is big but NIGERIA Is bigger any day anytime... If not for our leader over here. Despite that we still dey pull the struggles o and see where it has brought our artists they will host concerts else where abi na s.a dey host #GRAMMY? ... Gradually you guys are sinking you economy just be waiting for apology we are loading it in cloud 9

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 7:15am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

South africa media freedom is ranked first in africa followed by Namibia and ghana. Better than many European countries.

What is being sugar coated? Lets face facts here
nigeria making strides? What strides, Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, lack of roads, lack of sewage system, housing backlock, terrorism,...

Get youryour facts right, if it was making strides your country man wouldnt be fleeing in their million to other countries looking for a living

Oh I see you are the one your xenophobes brethren have sent over here to replace IronGalaxy after we've dealt with that xenophobic fool, abi? Don't worry I'll face you squarely....
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2019
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

Who?

Sade does not consider her self nigerian per se, she a british citizen

She has 4 anyway

Lady smith has 5
Soweto gospel has won 2
Gypsy kings has won

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by B2joa(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

but the last time I Checked this forum na NIGERIA MAN CREATE AM O AND NA BASICALLY FOR NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Hadampson(m): 7:20am On Nov 21, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You crappy musicians can sell out shows in Jupiter and Mars for all I care but here in South Africa WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN. You are upset because South African artists refused to share a stage with Bunny Boy?? lol god bless your fragile ego.

Speak for yourself sir

All the South Africans i have met have one or two NIGERIAN artiste that they like.

Even though i'm a Nigerian, i have some favorite artiste who are South Africans. Example are Trademark, Babes wodumo, nasty c, kwesta, shekinah, lira, Sho Madjozi and others.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Hadampson(m): 7:22am On Nov 21, 2019
When are we (Africans) going to be united undecided

I believe the word unity don't exist in the dictionary of my fellow Africans.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2019
B2joa:

so you mean he should apologise for saying he will never go to s.a if the government refuses to stop the killings... But what exactly do you guys want him to apologise for? Hmmmm s.a is big but NIGERIA Is bigger any day anytime... If not for our leader over here. Despite that we still dey pull the struggles o and see where it has brought our artists they will host concerts else where abi na s.a dey host #GRAMMY? ... Gradually you guys are sinking you economy just be waiting for apology we are loading it in cloud 9

Tony braxton was in SA for her concert a week ago more still coming, international artists love it here.

They prefer SA than nigeria
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 7:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

We not a black only country like Nigeria, we are diverse

But majority of south africans being black

What league? Poverty league yes, bad roads league yes, lack of sanitation, most people who are illeterare, etc

And nigeria has been independent 59 years ago, an oil nation
I thought I schooled your xenophobic brother, IronGalaxy on that already.
The only BS you guys have against is infrastructure. But we trump you in all other indices. Your country prides herself as a rainbow nation yet she's still struggling to attain an egalitarian society for all. I guess that's why your people are so poverty-stricken and it's beginning to take a toll on them by attacking foreign successful people
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2019
winterfell007:

I thought I schooled your xenophobic brother, IronGalaxy on that already.
The only BS you guys have against is infrastructure. But we trump you in all other indices. Your country prides herself as a rainbow nation yet she's still struggling to attain an egalitarian society for all. I guess that's why your people are so poverty-stricken and it's beginning to take a toll on them by attacking foreign successful people

Hey what indices? Are you trying to be funny?
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by ginovera: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2019
TMKsouth:

[b]HIV-AIDS infested south Africa[/b]... grin

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2019
Nonymine:
Outside the infrastructure provided to you by 'you know' (and I think it clouds your judgement 90% of the time). What else do you have to offer?

If those back xenophobes were the ones in charge, I'm pretty sure their country will pretty much be comparable to Somalia. Those white did a good things by relegating these 'good-for-nothing' xenophobic nitwits to the dustbins of the country because their mentality was only fit for the 14century civilization.
Now those black mofos are in charge, look at how SA is turning out to be a huge shithole. In no distance, if they keep allowing them to run things, they'll be like every other African nation they love feeling fly about

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by winterfell007(m): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

grin grin grin. You are busy developing your country or you are busy plotting the next foreigner's asset to loot. Since it's obvious you are hungry
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2019
Austine1212:

Tony braxton was in SA for her concert a week ago more still coming, international artists love it here.

They prefer SA than nigeria
What if I told you she was in Nigeria before SA?
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Hadampson(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2019
uzzyphilip:
I think this nairaland forum is only for Nigerians, who are these South African barbarians in this group

No, you are wrong sir

Nairaland is an online community just like reddit, quora and others.

If Nairaland is only meant for NIGERIANS, then we won't have people from different continents here on nairaland.

Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (38) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Is Just Too Hot In Bikini! Some Women Are Made So Perfect (Photos) / Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.