Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers (83296 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by benzema8(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
OPONG:

I swear those guys bad oooo
grin grin
we just dey throw point wen nor make sense.the hiv we re calling SA we have it here.Even the whites that are still controlling their economy I wish Nigeria can be controlled by the white.we can’t boast of any development
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by marksleek25: 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
RTSC:

I would sell the visa to any available fool and use the money for suya.

Southie don cast.
my guy, use am buy suya, balance take am soak garri jare. Crappy xenophobics they are. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by musicnmagic(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
I watched a movie about these retarded hiv patients n saw how they were manhandled by their slave masters
these sa's be like cowards when they see a white skin but when it's their fellow black
they be feeling like beast
lemme catch anyone of them first.

4 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nan1: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

That's why I said shame on us

You are a big fool shame on your self and your entire generation if you can't be patriotic keep quiet and face front

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nairalanduseles: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
benzema8:
we just dey throw point wen nor make sense.the hiv we re calling SA we have it here.Even the whites that are still controlling their economy I wish Nigeria can be controlled by the white.we can’t boast of any development

How many cases of hiv do we have in Nigeria......it is an epidemic in SA ....FACT

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by TMKsouth: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
MDBrand:

You are using our Forum and you are making noise

You're also on dstv so shut up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by ALPHABASE: 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
KelvinCoaster:
Black Southafricans are idiots!!!

EMPIRICALLY AND SCIENTIFICALLY VERIFIED CC SOILSISTA

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by oyigah(m): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
All these south african tsotsi / virus infested cadavers should run back to their slums at least they won't have to compete for toilets with Zimbabweaens and Ghanaians

8 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by baiaon(m): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
TheStarsAlign:

Nigerians are not cowards, we only have large hearts and are never intimidated or bitter. He who carries hatred in his heart suffers pain.
Nigerians are cowardly and Nigerians are xenophiles.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Ofez: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:
Soon Ghana will start deporting Nigerians, We are tired of your crooked dealings and prostitutions.
Na so eye blind mirror rest

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Marvieduke(f): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hausaboy239:
Oya gather here
Let's settle this

Like for Burnaboy
Share for AKA

Thunder from okija shrine fire AKA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by MDBrand: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin sorry bro. I don't use dstv

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Firefox01: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

The funny thing is that most of you haven't even met an SA woman. You just repeat what you hear from others. So nje undecided
Slave, it's also no news that you black female slaves are becoming an endangered species in the hands of your men. It's common knowledge that they now rape and kill you girls for fun. Don't you think it's time you vectors start infecting them with more lethal STDs in self preservation? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by musicnmagic(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Don't worry bout us - *we're RICH*

What matters most is that a clear & decisive message has been sent to any other Nigerian artist that dare stand up against SA in the future.

Unlike u people, we actually stand by our causes & no amount of money can buy us.

Your Burna has been exposed for the fraud that he is - by the power of the MIGHTY SOUTH AFRICAN RAND (ZAR).
Who deceived you that you are rich
most of your country men are slaves to Nigerians over there
disprove me

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nairalanduseles: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
baiaon:

Nigerians are cowardly and Nigerians are xenophiles.

We are well cultured and civil and will not result to violence ......I can say that for Nigerians......but can't say that about your family and unborn kids

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Don't worry bout us - we're RICH.

What matters most is that a clear & decisive message has been sent to any other Nigerian artist that dare stand up against SA in the future.

Unlike u people, we actually stand by our causes & no amount of money can buy us.

Your Burna has been exposed for the fraud that he is - by the power of the MIGHTY SOUTH AFRICAN RAND (ZAR).

Suffering and smiling...if south Africa is rich pls why are the people killing foreigners and crying over no job??

7 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by danot1030: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

Lol that tired line again? But I don't blame you, I blame my sisters who made you their demigods. Now you think ALL South women will throw themselves over you.

From records we know that south African women are holes, their men kills them like chickens so they prefers Nigeria dicks to the drug addicts south men.

6 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by praiseneo(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

Lol that tired line again? But I don't blame you, I blame my sisters who made you their demigods. Now you think ALL South women will throw themselves over you.
see sweetie ati South Africa ati aka ati burna boy ati concert ati everybody ori gbogbo won ti daaru. Me I like south babes let's know each other better how can we chat privately should I drop my email?
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nairalanduseles: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

The funny thing is that most of you haven't even met an SA woman. You just repeat what you hear from others. So nje undecided

I have met some online .....they just like to get naked and beg for dicking

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nairalanduseles: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
praiseneo:
see sweetie ati South Africa ati aka ati burna boy ati concert ati everybody ori gbogbo won ti daaru. Me I like south babes let's know each other better how can we chat privately should I drop my email?

Watch a video on
Hiv
Hepatitis
Herpes

U go do soapy .......all this girls are time bomb......they are drowning looking for who to drag along

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by TMKsouth: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
YungJo207:

Suffering and smiling...if south Africa is rich pls why are the people killing foreigners and crying over no job??

Is there no poverty in America & Europe?

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by musicnmagic(m): 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

this guy Na real e-lord Na all this kyn people I dey like to know outside internet

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Jidibia(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

But it shows that we're proud of our languages mos?
uwaiki.... Duri uwaiki. Bura ubanki.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by philip0906(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Yeah, the juices were quite nutritious.

Did u have 3 balanced meals today judging u from the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD?
Good to hear you're doing your slavery job very well...

While Nigeria is the largest economy in Africa...I wouldn't want us to go into that as I'm more interested in how many white d1c.ks your mother sucked during apartheid and how many white owned farm yards your father cleared?

Mind divulging?

7 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by mikesly: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
Don't you see your head is not right? You reasoned like a bush animal! Are you actually in support of your country men burning down foreigner's businesses and killing innocent people? How barbaric could you people be? I wonder what this admin is doing? He ought to have delete your profile cos You are not fit to here on this platform. You could he be watching some lunatic taking pride encouraging xenophobia here.

TMKsouth:

While they make empty threats rona re shapa thupa (we act)! I'm still waiting for them to boycott MTN, shoprite & dstv grin

Pity we'll only have barbershops, internet cafes (aka fraud centres) & drug-dens to boycott (or burn down in true SA stylegrin)

4 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
YungJo207:

Ok sentiment aside bro we all are here to learn and educate ourselves on a thing or 2 else you choose not to learn....Am not bidding for anybody and just saying and standing by what is truth...Yes bro South African listen to Nigerian songs the same way radio station here play your songs and we know which South Africa artist is singing what..many of them we don't even know the lyrics but still accept it so it no big deal and nothing to hide.....you saying Nigeria music is noise pollution is laughable clearly you haven't listened to Nigeria songs or have and just bringing sentiment into the topic.

But yeah clear fact Burna boy wasn't trying to force himself on you guys..Has his management come out to say anything after the show was cancelled?? That should tell you something mehn

They care less.
South Africans listen to whole lot of genres.I don't know why there has to be a hullabaloo if some are listening to your music.I'm not a fan of afrobeats and if that register in your mind as a hate for Nigerians then you and I have absolutely nothing to talk about.

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Come back again when u're sitting on the Grammy's board.

Til then, build yourself a toilet & end open-air defecation in Nigeria.

Lol see don't believe everything you read online or hear on T.V ask those South African that have been to Nigeria to tell you what the country is like....open air defecation? I laugh even small oshodi get public toilet every where sef no to talk of the whole country....get your facts right

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Dextre(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Yeah, the juices were quite nutritious.

Did u have 3 balanced meals today judging u from the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD?

If u weren't so obsessed with naija..wat are u doing on this forum sef. Like y'all ain't got shit to look at in ur country. Una sha wan knw wetin dey hapn for naija. Issokay stay tuned

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by TMKsouth: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

As for your last jibe, I have my fine toilet (so does everyone I know)

The World Health Organisation disagrees.

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Dextre(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
benzema8:

Oga keep quiet if u ain't got nothing to say

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply)

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.