Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers (83297 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
carbon1224:

Sincerely AkA Dey stupid and he go visit naija soon. I am sure he his finding a way to settle.
I trust you people. You will teach him a lesson he won't forget.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

You can't threaten SA artists with violence and then expect to land here safely. This one should never ever ever ever come to SA - EVER.

Well done AKA. cool cool cool
U are one of them.. U mishandled my people but now you are defending your actions on a Nigerian forum..
Apartheid shall reign again..

16 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by TMKsouth: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
nairalanduseles:

To beat u dey hungry me

I'll pay a hungry Nigerian tomorrow to translate this for me.

3 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
grin grin
BabaIbo:

Proud keel you dia...
Does this forum look like Randiland or a zuluvillage square?
You're on a foreign forum and still claiming proud of your xydghjdsgjnbcstry rubbish...

Fly away from here please....

All these big empty asses and ugly faces coming to a foreign forum to contaminate it.
Be polite and courteous if you want to use the site
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by benzema8(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Come back again when u're sitting on the Grammy's board.

Til then, build yourself a toilet & end open-air defecation in Nigeria.
lol I swear this guys dey finish my country o.see weatin we turn to

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nairalanduseles: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Some idiot on another thread just told me all our Grammy's were won by whites. Apparently us ugly black xenophobes are not good at anything. grin grin grin

I like my opponents dumb like that. grin

U stink .....your mother is a LovePeddler.......and how is hiv treating u

7 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
ecclize:

in ur bald p*^s^y
Nigerians and insults, to be expected!

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Dextre(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
hollah123:
bro let's face reality here, I am a Nigerian too but I will tell u point blank that burna bleep up. how can u vow not to enter a country again n in no time u are planning to go there n trying to save face by saying the money will b used for victims. he broke d code by willing to perform there, how much will they give him compared to his reputation? now he has been embarrassed now n d wall gecko drake wanna be is now forming boss. atimes lion gaz respect itself so dog no go rubbish am

First of all na rubbish u write here my guy...he said he won't go there unless something is done about and something was done but that aside sef, chai na burna Bleep up,say e wan even go dere again,south Africa of all places..what do they know about music in south Africa,who south Africa help... Who do they have that is on Burna's level.

5 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Akpacha(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hope d aka of a thing will never think of coming to Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Firefox01:
Stupid Ghanian, stay out of this. It's above you unless you want Nigeria to keep bathing with the tears of your political leaders and local manufacturers. cheesy
Yea! Ghana deported 1000s of Nigerian prostitutes last month. why not face South Africans and leave ghana out of it.. grin

And oh! Ask Nigerians, the will tell you how their lives have changed for the worst since the border closure. Clueless Government closing a porous border, Is that one border closure? grin
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Femeto: 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
The battle has just begun.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
bestpunterever:
black south African are good for nothing, soccer they are wack, music they are wack, bunch of criminals.
That's why I said shame on us
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nairalanduseles: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
benzema8:
lol I swear this guys dey finish my country o.see weatin we turn to

U be ode.....southy darkie no get any level........dem be stinking Jew......to nack dem something dey hungry me

7 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
isaacprinz:
shame on all south Africans for supporting xenophobia, its an abomination to share African with these archaic aliens called shit Africans.
You people should all leave so that we can be by ourselves.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nairalanduseles: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

That's why I said shame on us

Shame on your mother

7 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by bestpunterever: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:
Why not face The south africans? leave ghana out of it, Do you know how many Nigerian prostitutes Ghana deported last month?. grin
ghana again? the whole Ghana GDP is not up to Lagos state GDP

16 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
YungJo207:

One Artist and his personal interest...get your fact right pls

South Africans love Nigeria music bro say the truth it not a big deal.....

Last I checked show cancel or not it doesn't affect Burna boy and his management in anyway....did your notice his management didn't even promote the show??
And you are here bidding on his behalf...does he know that you exist?

I hardly hear Nigerian music play anywhere in SA.Maybe some South Africans like it (which is not a big deal by the way) but I don't listen to noise pollution

The why was he forcing his ass to come here even when he was told he is not needed here and South African artists want nothing to do with him?

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by YungJo207(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
johnpablo541:

Trevor Noah is a proud South African, i do watch "the daily show" a lot and "between the scenes". I have never heard him say black South Africans are stupid.

President Obama is also a Grammy winner. The Grammy has different categories.

South Africa has won at least 7 Grammy's. Nigeria has won only 1

Check what I wrote again read very well and comment...Obama is a winner of Grammy award? Ok Kanye has more Grammy than all of African artist combined have you ever heard him been proud about it..

South African have more Grammys guess what Fela boycott the Award,Femi too did the same so what the big deal??

5 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
South Africans sef...

6 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by benzema8(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:
Yea! Ghana deported 1000s of Nigerian prostitutes last month. why not face South Africans and leave ghana out of it.. grin

And oh! Ask Nigerians, the will tell you how their lives have changed for the worst since the border closure. Clueless Government closing a porous border, Is that one border closure? grin
good hit.nigerians wake up
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by BabaIbo: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
fekani:

� ���
who are these ones flexing muscle on our forum?
yeye dem

No mind the mofos

2 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Shame on your mother
Listen, I don't know how you were taught but parents are off limits!
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Firefox01: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:

slowpoke, you brought Ghana into this by trying to throw shades at Naija. The South African slaves will be handled. Don't worry. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Dextre(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Don't worry bout us - we're RICH.

What matters most is that a clear & decisive message has been sent to any other Nigerian artist that dare stand up against SA in the future.

Unlike u people, we actually stand by our causes & no amount of money can buy us.

Your Burna has been exposed for the fraud that he is - by the power of the MIGHTY SOUTH AFRICAN RAND (ZAR).

Bitch pls.. Y'all can get off his dick now. Face yours,let's face ours

5 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

I love the way you put it! They are the ones who are flocking here. In all that, it's their children I feel for.
Exactly! I feel sorry for their children too.

1000s of Nigerians are still queueing up at the South African Embassy crying and begging for south African Visas.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by Ofez: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
gypsey:
Why not face The south africans? leave ghana out of it, Do you know how many Nigerian prostitutes Ghana deported last month?. grin
just imagine small ghana they put mouth 4 mata way nor concern them, well nor be ur fault an oluwa burna me blame

9 Likes

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by soilsista(f): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
YungJo207:

I have met some and had a good conversation with them and guess what 90-95% of the South African girls that are 25 and above like foreigners instead of their men but always scared to say it..why cause they are scared of being hate by friends and family...

Nobody is saying all South African people are the same but most I mean MOST of them just have this hate thing for Nigerians.
It's most of your people's behaviour.

1 Like

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by JaceBlaze: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
dazzlingd:

Who cares....Nigerian artists shines, SA is totally insignificant
They shine for themselves,they still won't spit on you if they caught you burning.
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by andrewbaba44: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
soilsista:

Lol that tired line again? But I don't blame you, I blame my sisters who made you their demigods. Now you think ALL South women will throw themselves over you.

Wow so Nigerian men are gods to south african women?

You are sincere thou, but how will you blame your sisters?

Is it not better to follow a man that will take good care of you than the one thats going to turn you to a punching bag and rape you and even kill you?

My sister please be careful oooo, I just hope your husband is not a rapist, thats if you are married

Peace grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by baiaon(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Owologbo:

calm down. AKA will not be allowed into Nigeria again
Burna boy still win by dictating if the show should hold or not. Oluwaburna will never apologise.
If AKA wants to come to nigeria tomorrow,he will come but he doesnt want to come and do you know what Nigerians will do to him if he decides to come?NOTHING because we are generally cowardly
Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by nairalanduseles: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

I'll pay a hungry Nigerian tomorrow to translate this for me.

Hahahaha .......you re the hungry and frustrated dog.......that is why u re second class citizens in your country......once a slave always a slave........

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers by TheStarsAlign: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
TMKsouth:

Then why was he in such a rush to come perform down South so soon after he vowed never to set foot here again?

He's greedy and now crying out loud for the lost earnings.

Shaking my head. Why are people like this. This is supposed to be Peace concert put together as a result of the xenophobic attacks. Na wa o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.