Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Are You Prepared ?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Prepared ?? (156 Views)

2023 Prophecies And What To Expect. Are You Prepared? / Rapture, Are You Prepared? / Are You Prepared For The New World Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Prepared ?? by Belteshazzar1: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
TOPIC:-�ARE YOU PREPARED (I)�
TXT:-���JOHN,10:10; REVELATION 2:25-28
PREACHER:-�HOLY SPIRIT�
VESSEL:-� DAN'IEL BEL-TE-SHAZ'ZAR�

My dear friends I wish to share to you an epistle of Gods word for time is not by our side anymore. The devil is working very hard to occupy the heart of Christians and its objective is to make the coming of our Lord Jesus be us of a sudden. In fact he is trying his best to achieve this by occupying the heart of Believers with worldly things. If you look deep you will understand that Godliness is now compared with worldliness, even in the Church. We have to go back to Bethel.
It was said and confirmed that the Bible app(NIV:-New International Version & ESV:- English Standard version) is now incomplete. 45verses are missing and 64,575 words are no more. It seems as if it is false. Now get an (NIV/Esv) Bible app and check this following verses {Matthew 17:21,Matt 18:11, Matt 23:14, Mark 7:16, Mark 9:44 Mark 9:46,
Luke 17:36, Luke 23:17, John 5:4, Acts 8:37). You won't believe your eyes. Don't fell less concern, refuse to be blinded by Satan, and don't act like you just don't care. Let's not forget what the Lord Jesus said in (John 10:10).

Rapture will take place anytime, any day, any moment from now. Are u prepared.......
Repent and do the works of the Lord now it is day before the night comes.
Remember you will give an account of the works you did here on earth, you will be judged according to your works.
heavens heavens Heave��n real.�

Now as the end draws near keep far from you vanity and things that will make you miss Heaven. Keep far from you bad companies/companions."For who you follow determines what follows. Surround yourself with those that brings you closer to God.
Lay aside anything that will make you miss Heaven. Accept Jesus with all your heart, say no to Sin and abide in Gods will/principle.

No matter what comes your way just have it in mind that God will wipe away out tears. "That which you have hold it fast till I come, and to him that overcomes and keeps my works to the end, to him will I give power over the nations And I will give him the morning star"(Revelation 2:25-28)

Make your ways straight
Jesus is coming soon
Rapture
MARANATHA
TILL WE MEET AT JESUS FEET��

(1) (Reply)

Soothing Recitation Surah Al Fussilat / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Are Given A New Car / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.