Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too (75751 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos. / Molestation Of 11 Year Old Don Davis At Deeper Life Secondary School: My View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by DopeChick(m): 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
ChrislandSchool- My Daughter Fooled Me Too

https://dopereporters.com/chrislandschool-my-daughter-fooled-me-too/

I saw the video of that Christland girl’s mother online; you know, as a mother, I felt sad for her. Especially when I read that they suspended her daughter.

But something in me said, “hmmnnn, the children we are raising these days are “wiser” than us their parents. I said ‘wiser’ because that is what they think of themselves.

A few days after, when I now saw the video of the small girl that was said to have been raped…I said, oh, these children will not kill us, o��. This is what my own daughter did to me too. How I wish the girl’s mother had just quietly sought help for her child because now we all know the girl isn’t the little innocent the mother thought she was. I am not judging o but everyone who saw it say the girl isn’t as innocent as we think. My own daughter did me the same shege!

Children of these days? Forget them, they can fool you into the well, cover you up and not even blink.

If I have an opportunity to talk to the girl’s mother, I will just tell her to keep quiet, she should learn from me.

Few years ago, my daughter, she’s my niece actually; her mother died a long time ago and I have raised her since she was six years old…so she is my child. She was just 15 when this incident happened.

I sent her to one of these Model Colleges in Lagos state.

She was in boarding school. That school didn’t even allow phones or any of this yanmayanma that private schools allow, they are like the old Unity Schools of our days. That’s why I thought, she would be well disciplined and focus on her studies…

She was in SS1. They resumed that day and whenever they resume, the school insisted they returned in their house wears. This was way before Covid when parents and relatives were allowed to follow the returning students into their hostels and help them settle in.

That day, I went to drop my daughter in school…of course she was in her green check house wear. I went with my son, who helped her carry her box and bucket to the front of her hostel. I was at the bursar’s office, settling the outstanding fees and showing receipts for other payments I had made for books… you know that sort of thing.

My son came back to meet me on the queue at the Bursar’s and said his sister was settled…they call each other brother and sister even though they are cousins. Anyway. By the time I finished because there were lots of parents and guardians too who came to settle financial issues with the bursar, it was late. So I told my son to go tell his sister I would come visit in two weeks’ time. I also couldn’t even see her before leaving because it was about 6.30pm and the bell was ringing for students to go into their hostels for head count. The school always did head count every evening and especially upon resumption.

Many of the students still loitering around the premises ran into the hostels to be counted.

We left that day and I thought I had done my job as a mother.

Three days later, that was on a Wednesday, I was called by my daughter’s house mistress asking for my daughter.

I said, “Huh? What are you talking about?”

She said my daughter hadn’t resumed school and that she was wondering what had happened to her!

I said, “Haba! Are you dreaming? I brought her to school on Sunday, she resumed with the rest of her mates on Sunday!”

House mistress said my daughter hadn’t been seen in school for three days and though her bed was always made, she hadn’t been physically seen!

I almost ran mad as I raced to the school that day.

My mind was in a turmoil, I drove her to school myself, and she was checked into the hostel by the house mistresses’ assistant, where could she be?

We got to school, lo and behold, upon speaking to me and realizing something was off, the house mistress had summoned my daughter’s close friends to her office. She wanted to know who had been laying her bed and fooling her staff. Because you see, a laid bed means the child is around, right? So they had been laying her bed, making the hostel staff believe she was around. Empty beds or unlaid beds meant the child hadn’t returned to school.

She called three of my daughter’s closest friends and asked them where my daughter was.

They didn’t tell her, they kept silent but she delivered well intended backhand slaps and they began to confess like witches…she then took them all to the principal’s office, that was where I met them.

The girls were still crying when I got there. They confessed that my daughter had met one boy on Facebook who invited her to come visit him at one hotel. He had called her the following day to meet him at a certain place outside the school gate.

Unfortunately for us, they didn’t know the name of the hotel. They said when I dropped her in school wearing her house wear, she had gone into the hostel and changed to mufti. I had no idea she packed mufti in her box because you see, I packed the box myself. I did so not because I even suspected she would go to school with contraband, (the school allows provisions but there are certain items they forbid like phone, etc); they checked their boxes upon resumption. So I packed her box because when she packed the box, it was so jumbled up, I had to remove everything to repack neatly and it was in my presence her brother dragged the box into the car…so you see these children can fool you.

Anyway, that’s how we began to look for my daughter.

From hotel to hotel, we begged to search, some proprietors allowed us search, many said they didn’t have anyone that looked like her as guest. We went with her photo. Oh yes, we went first to the police before I began searching with my son and another relative of ours.

For two days, we got nothing. I didn’t sleep, I didn’t eat because I believed in my heart my child was deceived by some monster she saw on the internet.

But, my child wasn’t the little innocent I thought she was after all!! Ase, she had been chatting with this man and agreed to come and visit him. She had changed to mufti in the evening and gone out of the school gate disguised as a cleaner in the school!

Meanwhile, as far I knew then, she had no phone. I didn’t buy her a phone because I just couldn’t even afford it; I gave her an old one I had used before but she told me it couldn’t do internet and so she dropped it…I had no idea she had another phone!

Do you know how we found her?

On Friday, early in the morning, around 5.30 am, the evil boy she went to meet dumped her naked in front of the school gate!

Yes.

They had raped her, used her…it was a painful sight. She had red blotches all over her body. They were many boys who raped her over and over again…for five days. She was barely alive when they dumped her at their school gate. Maybe they had heard police was looking for her, I don’t know.

The gate man said he heard a sound, like some crying feebly at the gate, he opened the gate and saw a naked girl…that was my own child. The child I sent to school telling myself she was safe in school! I would swear my daughter was well behaved. Quiet, didn’t even go out when on holidays. Many times I forced her to go do some deliveries for me; she preferred being indoors, watching Tv.

When they identified her as their student, she was able to say her name before she fainted again. They called me, I went to the school and took her straight to a nearby hospital.

They admitted her and began to treat her.

A few days later, when she had regained her strength, she told me what happened.

She was begging me and crying saying she had learned her lessons and would never deceive me again. I couldn’t even scold her because seeing her condition, I saw she had suffered enough. Her punishment was all over her body. She suffered several lacerations on her vagina, one broken rib, she said they were beating her as they raped her; her face was badly swollen and red with blood, her hands and feet had been tied during the acts… and I knew a great lesson had been learned.

What else was there to say to her?

She spent three weeks in the hospital after which the school suspended her for that term… Oho! I don’t blame the school. The story had gone out that she was setting a bad example.

Ha!

She herself saw hell that period. Walking and urinating was hell for some time; thankfully she didn’t get pregnant because that would have meant she would’ve had to stop school entirely.

But I thank God today. I made her go back to finish school. She was ashamed and didn’t want to go back, I said, “what did you say?”

She repeated but is just one year behind her mates and she is determined to do better. Sometimes, experience truly is the best teacher, now my daughter mentors younger girls and advises them against online predators and not telling their parents where they were going…

Today, I’m proud of my daughter, we both “bleeped up", but like that musician, Black Sherif said, “Of course, I bleeped up…Who never bleeped up, hands in the air, no hands?” # DEAR PARENTS, PLEASE LET'S LEARN TOGETHER. OUR CHILDREN SHALL MAKE US PROUD & NOT BRING SHAME TO US IN JESUS NAME . AMEN.
(written by Peju Akande and based on true story)

475 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
Why didn't you think of seeking justice for the girl.

196 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by DopeChick(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Good question.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by oz4real83(m): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
It seems the issue of privacy for kids should be totally banned, with what is happening nowadays. All these keep happening because parents want kids to have their "privacy". If you monitor anyone your child associates with, all her text messages and calls even on that "small Java" phone, some of these issues will reduce. A child should not be friend or acquaintance of somebody the parents don't know.

227 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by illicit(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
So u didn't look for the boys

Unbelievable

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by GOFRONT(m): 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mothers never even see anything yet from their upcoming daughters.

He go shock many of them since they chose to feel relaxed

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Biglittlelois(f): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
oz4real83:
It seems the issue of privacy for kids should be totally banned, with what is happening nowadays. All these keep happening because parents want kids to have their "privacy". If you monitor anyone your child associates with, all her text messages and calls even on that "small Java" phone, some of these issues will reduce. A child should not be friend or acquaintance of somebody the parents don't know.

Yes but the thing is, how can parents monitor their kids 24/7?

"Don't give them phones", what of friends they keep? How can we know all of them? Cos no matter how much you try, they will keep some special ones away from you

"Don't give them internet enabled phones" have you forgotten sms? They will say whatever they want to say and delete it immediately, what exactly can be done if we should carefully think things through, cos I don't seen how any solution will curb these menace 100%.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Biglittlelois(f): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
GOFRONT:
Mothers never even see anything yet from their upcoming daughters.

He go shock many of them since they chose to feel relaxed

And fathers of the daughters? They are exempted?

It's a collective effort from both parents pls, because at the end of the day, the father's name is the one being tarnished.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Horerku(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
I kept reading in disbelief! What did i just read??

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by oluwaseyi0: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
Truth is all this things have been happening for ages

Her daughter is just unlucky to stray into hands of evil people

The truth is this young girls face sweet pressure they can't resist from young and old girls out there

It's only a matter of time before daughter of Zion finally fall

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Colb461: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Truth is all this things have been happening for ages

Her daughter is just unlucky to stray into hands of evil people

The truth is this young girls face sweet pressure they can't resist from young and old girls out there

It's only a matter of time before daughter of Zion finally fall
this where the parent or guardian has to come into that child life and make her understand that bad influence makes one make bad choices and it has consequences.

But sha some children no dey hear word I swear.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by oluwaseyi0: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2022
Colb461:
this where the parent or guardian has to come into that child life and make her understand that bad influence makes one make bad choices and it has consequences.

The boys that are pressuring them are also raised by these parents and little is been said of them

Imagine a 16-year-old girl being toasted by 8 to 10 boys/men at the same time, both her mate and the oldies, it's only a matter of time before the attention, compliments and sweet words finally get to her

The day I saw the Facebook inbox of my cousin that's the day I realized the battle is already lost, even as a guy if daughters of jezebel gather and pursue me in that qualities and quantities I'll surely fall

Some have been in her dm for almost 2 years yet they ain't relenting, while more and more are joining by the weeks, ordinary posting of normal pictures is a problem of attracting bees of toasters

This is a game where the game only ends when you lose like snake enzia game of old, you can't fight them all you will surely emotionally fall for one either online or offline just hope you don't fall for the stupid one

This is not a battle your parents can fight for you, teachers and religious leaders are put of the equation; how many boys/men do you want to report to them

God help you your parents is an aggressive type that will confront a school mate because he toast you, just know you are finished in that school among your peers

Even experienced married women are falling for this unrelenting smooth talking demonic toasters talkless of inexperienced young girls

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Colb461: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

The boys that is pressuring them is also raised by this parents and little is been said of them

Imagine a 16 year old girl been toasted by 8 to 10 boys/men at the same time, both her mate and the oldies, it's only a matter of time before the attention, complements and sweet words finally gets to her That why as a parent or guardian you gat to tell this children about bad company and it consequences,this children are ignorant of this things,hence they want to explore which leads to bad choices.

Gone are those days parents are shy of educating thier children about sex education.

Let them know about sex education at a certain age,and the consequences of indulging in premarital sex.

The day I saw the Facebook inbox of my cousin that's the day I realized the battle is already lost, even me as a guy if daughters of jezebel gather and pursue me in that qualities and quantities I'll surely fall

bros you no go fall if you dey street oriented,that why atimes you have to have this heart to heart discussion with your children about life,[b]tell them say street no dey smile,tell them about how they would be approach about guys and how to resitst them.

See eh,children tend to have this level of trust with someone they always have conversation with, so it better she have that level of trust with a family member,not an outsider who is just waiting to take advantage of her.

Some have been in her dm for almost 2 years yet they ain't relenting, while more and more are joining by the weeks, ordinary posting of normal picture is problem of attracting bees of toasters

This is a game where the game only end when you loose like snake enzia game of old, you can't fight them all you will surely emotionally fall for one either online or offline just hope you don't fall for the stupid one

[b]This is not a battle your parents can fight for you, how many boys/men do you want to report to them.[/b]like I said you just have to make them know about some certain things earlier,or else some one outside who teach them the wrong way

God help you your parents is an aggressive type that will confront a school mate because he toast you, just know you are finished in that school among your peers.

Even experienced married women are falling for this unrelenting smooth talking demonic toasters talkless of inexperienced young girls

3 Likes

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Mariangeles(f): 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Colb461:

True.

All parents can really do is to talk, keep talking, and never stop talking to them.
Parents should let them know what to expect, but that they trust them to know the right thing to do.

11 Likes

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Colb461: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

True.

All parents can really do is to talk, keep talking, and never stop talking to them.
Parents should let them know what to expect, but that they trust them to know the right thing to do.
yeah you right.
Just that am scared of the next generation to come. embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Mariangeles(f): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Colb461:
yeah you right.
Just that am scared of the next generation to come. embarassed

When you raise confident children, they can hardly be negatively influenced by their peers or anyone. cheesy
Don't be too strict or restrict them too much, otherwise, they'd rebel against you.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by efficiencie(m): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
This is the nonsense that happens when parents do not instill discipline in their children. Parents extol making money and boosting their career more than being present in the lives of their children. At the end of the day the children are taught by the immoral society they live in and we start lamenting when these wayward children start displaying exploits. Today we believe that if a boy has grown to the age of 30, has a job and an apartment he is ready for marriage and parenting. We also believe that if a girl's boobs and ass are visible and she is above 18 she is ripe for marriage and parenting. This foolish thinking has resulted in many kids getting married. How can kids parent kids? This is the perfect recipe for the destruction of society as we know it.

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by N3wman: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
And because the mother felt she deserved what she got nothing was done to the perpetrators of such evil, no tracing, no investigations.... Sometime i wonder if there is anything like unconditional motherly love in Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Whois(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
I will forever be grateful to my parents for choosing i attend command secondary ipaja, lagos where Discipline and knowledge goes hand in hand.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Professorcplus(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
What a sad story.

An adult that will go astray starts from small.

18 is legal age, but I wondered how a gurl who just click 18 knows every adult stuff.

Moral lesson: Majority already exposed, just can't wait to clock 18 hence looking for opportunities.

7 Likes

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Tobijays: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
illicit:
Unbelievable
no b her dota

3 Likes

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by siofra(f): 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
All I learned from this is that MEN ARE EVIL!!!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by JovialJune(f): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tobijays:
no b her dota

Meaning what exactly?

5 Likes

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by JovialJune(f): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
illicit:

Unbelievable
9182736455O1999:
Why didn't you think of seeking justice for the girl.
[/s]

And how did you know she didn't look for the boys?

Didn't you see the part where she said she reported to the police? Or you think the police will stop looking for the boys because they found the girl?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by JovialJune(f): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
siofra:

Very evil, she was gang raped for 5 days, hands and legs tied and mouth gagged, it takes a special case of stone cold demonic heart to do something like that to a little girl cry

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by harizonal123(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Why didn't you involve the police to track those boys.

This is super story......

4 Likes

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Kasasac: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
siofra:
yes they are.

. your father included

14 Likes

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Lamanii22(f): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Oh wow! A child’s heart is filled with innocence, purity and love as well as curiosity, madness and rebellion…. May God help us to just raise them well cause look at how much you really monitored everything and still she went ahead to do what she did and I am sure you must have even advised her a day before or even that morning…. May our children turn out good…

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Mofun: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
Such a terrible thing! Apart from the lesson you said she learnt I hope she was taken for psychological therapy. Don't assume she has completely got over it automatically because she is warning others. Sexual abuse victims usually relive such experiences for the longer part of their lives and it usually hampers healthy relationships with people in future if something is not done to help them in this regard.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Saifullah01: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
God save our children in this dark ages we live in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
angry

This just reminded me of one idiot that slided into my DM on Facebook.

Come and see toasting. Uncle was promising me heaven and earth.

He told to me come visit him, that he would like to see me. This was happening during the time of that Facebook Cynthia's death and I was still a teenager then.

Thank God the fear in me overpowered my curiosity and ignorance. If not hmmm.

I just dey fear this gender.

8 Likes

Re: Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Shocking story, I almost cried felt like I was the girl cause I'm also a teenager. We teenagers take big risks just to have "fun" and not think about the damage it'll cause in the future. God saved most of us from these predators. I wish you and your daughter the best in life, thank you ma for sharing this. Learnt a lot.

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.