Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Babcock University Reportedly Expels Student In Viral Sex Tape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babcock University Reportedly Expels Student In Viral Sex Tape (2394 Views)

Nursing School Reportedly Expels Female Student Over Alleged Leaked Bedroom Tape / Lady In Viral Sex Video Admits Being A Sex Worker, Denied By LAUTECH / Babcock University Student Strips Unclad As His Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babcock University Reportedly Expels Student In Viral Sex Tape by Mrop(m): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
The female student of the Babcock University who appeared in a viral sex tape, has reportedly been expelled by the school authority, Praizenews report.

Babcock University reportedly expels student in viral sex tape.

The video, which was reportedly released without the consent of the lady and appears to show her and a man in sexual liaison, was said to have been filmed at a rehabilitation center, in which the male participant in the sexual activity had been sent to by the school for alleged drug addiction.
Funmi wrote ;
I heard the Babcock babe has been expelled this morning, at 300lvl, that’s a lot. All her efforts gone to waste, all the millions, etc.

Whoever leaked the video should be flogged for ruining someone’s image and career.

I can’t help but think about how her parents are feeling.
https://mobile.twitter.com/seyishae/status/1197038041875042310

The faith-based institution was founded by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Nigeria and is reputably stringent with issues of morality, and explicitly forbids male and female relations.

According to a social media report by a user identified as Funmi, the unnamed student was expelled this morning by the school. See more below

Watch The Video Below ; http://www.praizenews.com/babcock-university-reportedly-expels-student-in-viral-sex-tap/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Babcock University Reportedly Expels Student In Viral Sex Tape by Mrop(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2019

Re: Babcock University Reportedly Expels Student In Viral Sex Tape by baldboy(m): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Na wetin she chop purge her. grin
Re: Babcock University Reportedly Expels Student In Viral Sex Tape by donaldtruman: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
Mrop:
The female student of the Babcock University who appeared in a viral sex tape, has reportedly been expelled by the school authority, Praizenews report.

Babcock University reportedly expels student in viral sex tape
The video, which was reportedly released without the consent of the lady and appears to show her and a man in sexual liaison, was said to have been filmed at a rehabilitation center, in which the male participant in the sexual activity had been sent to by the school for alleged drug addiction.

The faith-based institution was founded by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Nigeria and is reputably stringent with issues of morality, and explicitly forbids male and female relations.

According to a social media report by a user identified as Funmi, the unnamed student was expelled this morning by the school.

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun
I hope the bastard & good for nothing guy who released d video is fulfilled now,along with the social media critics who do worse behind closed doors.

It could ve been any of us daughter, sister,aunty,friend or any way related to us.

While I blame d girl for consenting to d recording, I don't blame her for trusting d guy.

Is it now a crime to trust someone u ve faith in?

I weep for d girl.Just hope she does not committ suicide as this is absolutely devastating.

Well,this is a lesson for girls especially b'cos when things like this happen,d guys are shielded.

I pray she comes out strong.
Re: Babcock University Reportedly Expels Student In Viral Sex Tape by Chapter1vs6(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
If she can take advantage of the video.. She'll be richer than thought... Naa so Kim Kardashian start life so... Now she's married to pastor Kanye West
Re: Babcock University Reportedly Expels Student In Viral Sex Tape by Mrop(m): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Babcock University Reportedly Expels Student In Viral Sex Tape by Mrop(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2019
baldboy:
Na wetin she chop purge her. grin
lol
Re: Babcock University Reportedly Expels Student In Viral Sex Tape by thorpido(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2019
Twittet Funmi is just saying 'i heard,i heard'.Aproko.
Re: Babcock University Reportedly Expels Student In Viral Sex Tape by Mrop(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
I hope so too
donaldtruman:

I hope the bastard & good for nothing guy who released d video is fulfilled now,along with the social media critics who do worse behind closed doors.

It could ve been any of us daughter, sister,aunty,friend or any way related to us.

While I blame d girl for consenting to d recording, I don't blame her for trusting d guy.

Is it now a crime to trust someone u ve faith in?

I weep for d girl.Just hope she does not committ suicide as this is absolutely devastating.

Well,this is a lesson for girls especially b'cos when things like this happen,d guys are shielded.

I pray she comes out strong.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? / Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? / Breast Sucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.