Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 (53976 Views)

Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test / Start Career At Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme / Oando Sacks 100 Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ExpertNLer: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
But someone said their friend got invite despite graduating in 2015 october. I just take it as workforce being inconsistent
Dankleezy:
They certainly used graduation date. I graduated in 2015 (Mechanical Engineering). The programme is meant to be for recent graduates i guess.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ennyj01(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
[quote author=Donfasa post=86682179]to get oando pass questions WhatsApp me on 08021095155[/quote)

Is it the latest material from teststreams?
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by souljar(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
ennyj01:

I did not miss the part for yours, but the person who quoted you which I quoted, I did not see his own part.

Sorry though
It's all good. I wish you the best... We could be colleagues someday, you know wink. See you at the top!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ennyj01(m): 1:12am On Feb 16, 2020
souljar:

It's all good. I wish you the best... We could be colleagues someday, you know wink. See you at the top!

Yeah grin

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Uricas(m): 4:49am On Feb 16, 2020
imonegameyesuf:
Am also writing the test on Sunday and found like different workforce past questions

You can message me if u need it but its not free o

grin
That's how they normally start? It's not free, but you are here advertising it for free.

Wa rí mugun ó.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Embashosho: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2020
The workforce past questions don't look like they're meant for 7 mins o. Are you guys sure of this

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by yungryce: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2020
ExpertNLer:
Couldn't have been first come first serve, because this person applied the first day the recruitment came out. Oh trust me this person is a veteran in recruitment processes and applied to be a test candidate (to receive shortlisting notice) etc for their other friends who were in need of the job

I might not know this person but I think the person you responded have a point. I have gotten numerous invites now from workforce and I think it has something to do with the ATS scanning or their details (dob, year of graduation etc). They don't have time to go through the thousands of applications they get individually. They probably just filter certain criteria/words and then scan. I think the person missed something somewhere
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Vecharry(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2020
WHO IS WRITING BEFORE 3PM
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by mistinu(f): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2020
Dankleezy:
They certainly used graduation date. I graduated in 2015 (Mechanical Engineering). The programme is meant to be for recent graduates i guess.

I graduated 2015 too and was invited...
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ExpertNLer: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2020
I get what you mean, same person had gotten numerous invites for even the most selective workforce processes and surely understands ATS scanning too. Same person got the first email saying they've been shortlisted for possible consideration, only to get rejection mail much later. I think I can just conclude that the selection process is incosistent - or they deemed the candidate 'over qualified' quote author=yungryce post=86688638]

I might not know this person but I think the person you responded have a point. I have gotten numerous invites now from workforce and I think it has something to do with the ATS scanning or their details (dob, year of graduation etc). They don't have time to go through the thousands of applications they get individually. They probably just filter certain criteria/words and then scan. I think the person missed something somewhere [/quote]
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ExpertNLer: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2020
I think all thes tests are the same time
Vecharry:
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Gimli(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2020
machiavelli95:

Please brother, if you have received the study pack, please send to me via nkunduking@gmail.com

Thank you

help also, email is jsunday413@gmail.com
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Teejay1511(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2020
Embashosho:
The workforce past questions don't look like they're meant for 7 mins o. Are you guys sure of this
Lol true. Questions would be much easier, but you've got to be really fast.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by MStar09: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2020
Did you see the part where it was stated that it is advisable to use a Laptop/Desktop to do the test ?

I don't have any of those with me presently.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Mujadilo: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
If you wrote Sterling Bank 7 minutes test from Workforce early this year and can recollect the experience, you have a 120 percent chance of scaling through the process .

For example : maths, a little GMAT, not the aggressive ones -something benign. For English, if you wrote ABinBev test last year, you will have an idea : for example, an address is given or a statement

John Olamide Kwapkau

And 5 different handwriting reproduce the same name but with different errors --
E.g Jahn Olamide KwapGau
( is wrong)

You dig?

All the best guys!

3 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Mujadilo: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
MStar09:
Did you see the part where it was stated that it is advisable to use a Laptop/Desktop to do the test ?

Make do with what you have, don't because of that withdraw.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Mujadilo: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Mujadilo: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Don't be surprised if when you try to Login it gives you Error 404 or some kinda Bleep message... it happened to me in January as well.

What I eventually did was to manually enter the username and password, not copy and paste.

Many candidates weren't able to take the Sterling Test because of this singular error. Please, everyone, Take note.

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Teejay1511(m): 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mujadilo:
If you wrote Sterling Bank 7 minutes test from Workforce early this year and can recollect the experience, you have a 120 percent chance of scaling through the process .

For example : maths, a little GMAT, not the aggressive ones -something benign. For English, if you wrote ABinBev test last year, you will have an idea : for example, an address is given or a statement

John Olamide Kwapkau

And 5 different handwriting reproduce the same name but with different errors --
E.g Jahn Olamide KwapGau
( is wrong)

You dig?

All the best guys!
Exactly, I wrote that exam too. I think this exam would follow the same pattern.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Mujadilo: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Teejay1511:

Exactly, I wrote that exam too. I think this exam would follow the same pattern.

I am 100 percent sure.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Thecvbankng: 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
20 questions

7 minutes

Verbal/Basic Maths/Quantitative reasoning

*Some people will definitely experience hitches logging in to write the test due to the amount of people that'll be trying to access the website at 3pm.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Thecvbankng: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
MStar09:

The questions were set for a desktop view. So some questions will appear tiny for you to read, that you'll have to stretch your eyes to read them. If you try going back to mobile view, you'll be logged out and asked to login again.

So if you're using a phone, get ready for small fonts, not all will be small Sha but best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by toeyeen(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mine is slated for 3:45pm
Vecharry:

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by MStar09: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Thanks guys.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Mujadilo: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Thecvbankng:
20 questions

7 minutes

Verbal/Basic Maths/Quantitative reasoning

*Some people will definitely experience hitches logging in to write the test due to the amount of people that'll be trying to access the website at 3pm.

I endorse this message grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Gmajor(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
MStar09:

Me too. And it looks likes the exam will be monitored

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by omsoo: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Who is refreshing his/page like me cheesy
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Tonyekanem(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Who has log in
My own is showing "exam from 9:45"
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Mayormusa(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
This is ridiculous
omsoo:
Who is refreshing his/page like me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Goodness23(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Looool the exam... I didn't finish the first part ��... That was my only hope.... U see that mathematics part ehn.... It is well... Was just choosing randomly

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by omsoo: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
I'm done already... Not funny at all
... Still trying to open my link time finished
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by mistinu(f): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mayormusa:
This is ridiculous

Twas crazy... I have never written such

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (23) (Reply)

Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath / Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) / Did You Graduate With A Pass Or Third Class? Here's A Word Of Advice For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.