Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 (53954 Views)

Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test / Start Career At Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme / Oando Sacks 100 Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ExpertNLer: 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
I saw that you pm'd me, is it something that can't be discussed on here?
Anonymous8083:
Someone told me they were almost through with the recruitment stage, though I didn't hear back from them. It's takes about 8 to 12 weeks to get a regret mail from them if one isn't selected, so soon enough we'll know
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
I just wanted a private discussion with you because I have been seeing your name on several threads that I follow
ExpertNLer:
I saw that you pm'd me, is it something that can't be discussed on here?
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Olusteve12: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Anonymous8083:
Someone told me they were almost through with the recruitment stage, though I didn't hear back from them. It's takes about 8 to 12 weeks to get a regret mail from them if one isn't selected, so soon enough we'll know
Wow.you mean they've invited shortlisted Applicants for Test and interview, and they're almost through?

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ExpertNLer: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
Yes this is typical of Total
Olusteve12:
Wow.you mean they've invited shortlisted Applicants for Test and interview, and they're almost through?

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by MStar09: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2019
ExpertNLer:
Yes this is typical of Total

This thread is for OANDO GAP, handled by Workforce.
Let's not mix it up please.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by MStar09: 11:08am On Dec 14, 2019
Olusteve12:

You're talking about Total.
This is not Total.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Olusteve12: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
MStar09:

You're talking about Total.
This is not Total.
someone told me Oando is done with their recruitment.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ExpertNLer: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
This can't be true
Olusteve12:

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by MStar09: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olusteve12:

If they are, they would have published it on their social media platforms.

I'm not sure of that news you heard though.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ExpertNLer: 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
Asides that I know some highly qualified candidates that will surely get test invites atleast if there was anything

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by simplebb: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
MStar09:

If they are, they would have published it on their social media platforms.

I'm not sure of that news you heard though.

Oando will publish it on their LinkedIn Page if they have.

I doubt the authenticity of such. No one has received invite yet.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by poeticjustice(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2019
Instead of workforce sending messages for Oando, they are sending me a data analyst role at their organization which I didn't apply for.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Olusteve12: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
poeticjustice:
Instead of workforce sending messages for Oando, they are sending me a data analyst role at their organization which I didn't apply for.
The person that told me oando is done with their recruitment works in the same building with them.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ExpertNLer: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
Haha thought I was the only one
poeticjustice:
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by nikkyejike1: 11:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Am I the only one thinking , they data analysis is for oando ?
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Fumns: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2019
nikkyejike1:

I don't think so. However if anyone goes please can you kindly let us know what it was about?
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by poeticjustice(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2019
They specifically said Data analyst for workforce.

But what do I know sef grin

nikkyejike1:
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Fumns: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2019
poeticjustice:
They specifically said Data analyst for workforce.

But what do I know sef grin

Lmao , I was about asking if you would be going but from your response I think not.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by lonewolf20: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2019
simplebb:

Oando will publish it on their LinkedIn Page if they have.

I doubt the authenticity of such. No one has received invite yet.
Good day bro, please I send u a pm. Kindly respond
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ExpertNLer: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Success messages have been sent. Invites for the next stage haven't dropped though

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by nikkyejike1: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
Success mail smiley

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Brownpiro: 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme Update
A
Allday HR
to me

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying for the Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme.

Following your application, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for possible consideration into the next phase of the programme.

Updates and Invites for the next phase will be sent as at when due.

Please be on the lookout for communication regarding the next phase in the coming year.

Congratulations on making it this far in the programme.

We look forward to having you.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Brownpiro: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
I just received this from allday hr

Brownpiro:

A
Allday HR
to me

Dear Applicant,

Following your application, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for possible consideration into the next phase of the programme.

Please be on the lookout for communication regarding the next phase in the coming year.

Thank you
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by simplebb: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
ExpertNLer:
Success messages have been sent. Invites for the next stage haven't dropped though

Till next year,

Let me go and prepare for this.

But which one is shortlisted for possible consideration, so they can still decide not to consider someone abi.... Izzzorite, Nigeria we hail thee

3 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by MStar09: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
I just received the mail too!
Thank God.
So till 2020.

Where is the person that was here claiming that Oando has finished recruitment??
So much unauthentic information everywhere.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by MStar09: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
Olusteve12:
The person that told me oando is done with their recruitment works in the same building with them.

Oga!!
Workforce just sent mails oh.

The information you were given is false.

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Stevostical(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
Got the same email. Next year things.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by MStar09: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Brownpiro:

A
Allday HR
to me

Dear Applicant,

Thank you

I think the next phase here could mean Aptitude test.

Though I'm not really familiar with Oando's recruitment style.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by simplebb: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2019
MStar09:

I think the next phase here could mean Aptitude test.

Though I'm not really familiar with Oando's recruitment style.

Definitely, aptitude test to be administered by workforce.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Hapikojie79: 11:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
Sad i wasn't selected....but good luck to all you guys proceeding to the next stage. I wish you success in the subsequent stages.

3 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Neda(f): 12:01am On Dec 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by simplebb: 12:04am On Dec 22, 2019
Hapikojie79:
Sad i wasn't selected....but good luck to all you guys proceeding to the next stage. I wish you success in the subsequent stages.

So sorry about that.

Keep your head high, more opportunities will definitely come your way.

I wish you success in future endeavors.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath / Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) / Oil And Gas Industry Salary: According To Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.