Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 (53948 Views)

Oando Second Stage Invite: 20 Minutes Test / Start Career At Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme / Oando Sacks 100 Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Timmyblinks: 12:19am On Dec 22, 2019
Seems they are doing this recruitment in batches or is it that my own mail just dropped. I got invite just few minute ago. Because who sent mails on weekends....but how I wish workforce is not in. Charge of this recruitment process.

4 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Timmyblinks: 12:20am On Dec 22, 2019
I just fear them..
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by nikkyejike1: 6:06am On Dec 22, 2019
simplebb:

Till next year,

Let me go and prepare for this.

But which one is shortlisted for possible consideration, so they can still decide not to consider someone abi.... Izzzorite, Nigeria we hail thee

Possible consideration into the next phase

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Hapikojie79: 6:26am On Dec 22, 2019
simplebb:

So sorry about that.

Keep your head high, more opportunities will definitely come your way.

I wish you success in future endeavors.

Amen...Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by MStar09: 8:09am On Dec 22, 2019
Timmyblinks:
Seems they are doing this recruitment in batches or is it that my own mail just dropped. I got invite just few minute ago. Because who sent mails on weekends....but how I wish workforce is not in. Charge of this recruitment process.

It's not in batches.
Yours came in like everyone else's.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by NigelCundy: 8:29am On Dec 22, 2019
Sorry about that. What course did you study?

Hapikojie79:
Sad i wasn't selected....but good luck to all you guys proceeding to the next stage. I wish you success in the subsequent stages.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by becki01: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2019
Please has anyone done the test

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Thecvbankng: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2019
Timmyblinks:

Workforce is a huge hr firm and Monday to Friday isn't enough to cater for the hundreds of clients they have doing businesses with them at one point or the other. Two Saturdays ago, the Sterling bank aptitude test was written, the Sunday preceding it, the online test was administered. And those who experienced difficulties got message for a reshedule on that same Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ennyj01(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2019
Let me book space

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by simplebb: 9:44am On Dec 22, 2019
nikkyejike1:

Possible consideration into the next phase

Lol, you didn't get the joke.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by MStar09: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2019
becki01:
Please has anyone done the test

Lol.
Haven't you read the previous messages?

There's no test yet.
Till early next year.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Vecharry(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Any idea what the next stage is?
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Sulleymanimam(m): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Vecharry:
Any idea what the next stage is?
Hello everyone, I applied too but I didn't recieve either success or regret mail, any idea y?

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by MStar09: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Sulleymanimam:

Hello everyone, I applied too but I didn't recieve either success or regret mail, any idea y?

Have you checked your spam folder ?

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by oyetunjisamuel(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
House, anyone with questions I can practice with, kindly help out sending to samuel.oyetunji.0878@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Sulleymanimam(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
MStar09:

Have you checked your spam folder ?
Yes I did. Nd my application was complete. And I believe I meet all the criteria they set

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ExpertNLer: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
do you use gmail, check your other mail categories, it may have gone there,
Sulleymanimam:

Yes I did. Nd my application was complete. And I believe I meet all the criteria they set

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by ExpertNLer: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
Did you get acknowledgement mail when you submitted the application initially? if you didnt you can write to them concerning the status of your application
Sulleymanimam:

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by iammiracle1(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
Please can anyone help with past questions
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Sulleymanimam(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
ExpertNLer:
Did you get acknowledgement mail when you submitted the application initially? if you didnt you can write to them concerning the status of your application
Yes I did recieve a mail, though I don't have access to the mail cos I changed my fone. But I will mke the inquiries. Tnx alot
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by PhilipGallagher(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sulleymanimam:

I’m in the same shoe with you. No regret, No success mail. I tried mailing their help mail, but it kept bouncing back....oh well
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by gigi89(f): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2019
MStar09:

This thread is for OANDO GAP, handled by Workforce.
Let's not mix it up please.
Pls if you have the questions send it to my mail fejiroitimi@gmail.com thanks
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by BabiJay: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2019
Please send to jeedeyy@gmail.com
Thanks
MStar09:
I have some workforce past questions.

But I don't know if the same format will be followed, seeing that this is likely the first time Workforce is conducting tests for Oando.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by omsoo: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Please send to
omsootheblessed@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation

MStar09:

But I don't know if the same format will be followed, seeing that this is likely the first time Workforce is conducting tests for Oando.
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by CharlessO: 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
Please anyone with past questions or any practice question should send to me please.
Charlesorobosa8@gmail.com
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by CharlessO: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
MStar09:

Please send the questions you have to me please.
Charlesorobosa8@gmail.com
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by souljar(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
simplebb:

Definitely, aptitude test to be administered by workforce.

Sorry, is ALLDAYHR same as Workforce Group?
Cos I cannot goan start studying something unrelated now. Too old for that grin
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by simplebb: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
souljar:

Yeah brother. It is their platform (owned by workforce) same way dragnet uses erecuiter.

1 Like

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Emmaxzy411(m): 2:48am On Dec 25, 2019
Kindly forward the past question to my mail.
idowuemmanuel619@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

MStar09:

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Pweetymaro97(f): 4:09am On Dec 25, 2019
It is

souljar:

I applied for sterling bank on all-day HR and workforce handled the aptitude test

2 Likes

Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Incredibleme: 6:15am On Dec 25, 2019
MStar09:

Please could you kindly send the pq to me? My mail is nedyokigbo@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Oando Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP) 2019 by Lescott7(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2019
MStar09:

I will appreciate if you can send it to adeyemiolalekan01@gmail.com Thanks. God bless you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath / Meet Maira Bashir El-Kanemi Who Started Flying Aircraft At 17 (Photos) / Oil And Gas Industry Salary: According To Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.