Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,384 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

You And I Can Make Money From This LPO - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / You And I Can Make Money From This LPO (547 Views)

A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) / LPO Finance For Agro Commodity Traders / Afforestation In Kano: See What My Team And I Are Doing On The Streets Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You And I Can Make Money From This LPO by DivvieGroup: 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hello Investors, Business Minded Fellows and Farmers.

My name is Matthew of Divvie Group.
We are on a lookout for investor(s) to finance our agro commodity LPOs.
We secured these Orders from renowned orgarnizations.

Interested investor(s) should do well to contact us on:
09011764849 both on WhatsApp and Phone call.
Email; divviegroup@gmail.com

We both reserve the rights to talk about the sharing formula of each supply in our private chats.

For the security of the investor's fund, be rest assured that;

1. Payment from companies will be channeled into the investor's domiciliary account.
2. There will be an MOU that will be signed by us and the investor. The legally bound MOU will be prepared by either our lawyer or your lawyer.
3. You are free to bring in your representative to over see the financial and the operational aspect of the project/supply. This is optional.
4. Insurance covers every of our consignments.

I believe this is consistent with the mission and interest of yours and I hope you will have it in your heart and budget to support this project.

Do contact us if you have any question as regards this proposal or additional information to enhance quick facilitation.

Regards!

Re: You And I Can Make Money From This LPO by DivvieGroup: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2019

We appreciate and acknowledge your messages.
Sure, you mean a lot to us.
Re: You And I Can Make Money From This LPO by DivvieGroup: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2019
Royalemex3310:
Oga. Tell the company to give you money to do the business. If they can't trust you, how do you expect us to trust you ?

Thank you passer by.
Companies only give out LPOs.
They do not give out money to execute the said LPOs.
You can make your enquiries to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

Hass Avocado Farming In Nigeria / 20 Acres Of Cassava tubers Available For Sale In Ogun State / Point Of Lay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.