Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday (60485 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) / Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Damsyjay(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
everything is now news in this our nigeria....nothing they will not publicise..
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Chubhie: 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Frankyboy1:
I just wish I can let you all know first years in marriage and relationship are not the test of marriage, you all butterflies kids should take a chill pill, moreover when there is enough money, davido can do no wrong, and her humility go de on point hundred, let the test of time,patience,conditions,aging, less fame and trying times surface, then you will know love is a decision and not just a feeling of ow ow ow,build solid connections on less transient things,and not internet glamorisation, it doesn't move me a bit and I also guess lots of matured minds as well, make una leave wetin they write for motor enter d motor jare

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Damsyjay(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Everything is now news in this our Nigeria.. Nothing they will not publicise
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Olarewaju89: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
Are you normal at all? undecided undecided

Braintrain:
Stoopid Yoruba boy
Chioma is a disgrace to the proud igbo tribe kissing that Yoruba frog
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Legendguru: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
ohhh
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Riele(f): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
oloriLFC:
your relative? Famzing
Actually , i'm related to her .

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Neroiam(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2019
I even senior the boy seff ...mtcheeew
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Globaladventure: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
Neroiam:
I even senior the boy seff ...mtcheeew
But his pocket senior you by far.
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Neroiam(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2019
Globaladventure:
But his pocket senior you by far.
For now...

Unlike am wey dem born with golden spoon, i no even carry the least wooden spoon come out..
Na just time bro..

Don't get me wrong.. He's a great guy and i celebrate him & his charitable deeds.
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Angeldada55(m): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ok...

Make e no be like say pesin see ham he no talk.
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by texia(f): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=Frankyboy1 post=84216784]I just wish I can let you all know first years in marriage and relationship are not the test of marriage, you all butterflies kids should take a chill pill, moreover when there is enough money, davido can do no wrong, and her humility go de on point hundred, let the test of time,patience,conditions,aging, less fame and trying times surface, then you will know love is a decision and not just a feeling of ow ow ow,build solid connections on less transient things,and not internet glamorisation, it doesn't move me a bit and I also guess lots of matured minds as well, make una leave wetin they write for motor enter d motor jare[/NICE, but why should
trials that have not come spoil the moment?]
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Igetmyown247: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2019
Who cares ? People celebrate birthday everyday
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by mechanics(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
IMO girls are beautiful, so be couldn't resist her beauty, that's why he loves her.
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by lagdmark(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2019
Davido is now forbes list no 101.
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by chibnnodi: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Igbo amaka!
I left my beautiful lady because she doesn't know how to cook. Her best cook was either Indomie or Spaghetti.
At a time, beauty is not needed, if you were not groomed at home, forget it, you're not trained.
Girls, any girl that likes Eatery is lazy and not groomed.
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by thundafire: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:
I don't know why i like this chioma .

Maybe because she's a relative .

Btw

Who'll be my davido ?
maybe Ngeneukwenu can be urs take her as u wish we all wailers association dash u
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by babtoundey(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:
Btw
Who'll be my davido ?
I will
But

I can't sing.
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Baldwretch: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

Btw

Who'll be my davido ?

Did someone hack your account? I insist, someone did. Anyway sha, I can help you investigate.

What do you want a man for since they bring nothing to the table? Or at least, let me be honest for once, you bring more than they do. You don't want anything to do with a leech, or better put, a parasite, who would benefit more than you would, which is majority of Nigerian guys anyway. And If it's not all men, even then, you don't want to trouble yourself with the staggering burden of weeding the bad ones since they are quite many. In Nigeria. Just live a celibate lifestyle and stop asking for your Davido and you'd do just fine; most Nigerian guys are that broke, so it's not unreasonable to assume that you wouldn't likely find your Davido on Nairaland sef.

Oya, trust me, I am a white hat hacker and can help you get this hacker's IP address and other details like GEO location - who has hacked your Nairaland handle and is posting rubbish on your behalf. My service is cheap and affordable. Do you mind?
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Ttipsy(f): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Formularcr7:
If you're 27, how old is chioma?
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by ippis: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
I will wait till after 2 years of marriage and then I will determine if this love is for real...
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by biafranbaby(m): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2019
Osu
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Seankhalifa: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

Btw

Who'll be my davido ?
u sabi cook? grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by midnighter(f): 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2019
they look so nice together kiss
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by valkaka(m): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2019
Formularcr7:
If you're 27, how old is chioma?

prolly that's his music age
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by ellbreziy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
Riele:

Btw

Who'll be my davido ?

I'll be your davido if you can cook pepper soup like chioma did for davido yesterday
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2019
Davido is in his early 30's

Enough of the 27 lies

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by midnighter(f): 12:04am On Nov 21, 2019
MostBlessedOne:
oga davido's hairline is receding at a very alarming rate. by the time he clocks 30, his hair will be like that of pa James of papa ajasco

He will look good when he's bald so there's no problem
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by midnighter(f): 12:06am On Nov 21, 2019
chibnnodi:
Igbo amaka!
I left my beautiful lady because she doesn't know how to cook. Her best cook was either Indomie or Spaghetti.
At a time, beauty is not needed, if you were not groomed at home, forget it, you're not trained.
Girls, any girl that likes Eatery is lazy and not groomed.

Lol come and buy meat pie and scotch egg for me cheesy
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by ayamsuperstar: 12:11am On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:

Btw

Who'll be my davido ?
I'm here...
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Naijaloud(m): 12:19am On Nov 21, 2019
that's love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Flaunts Official Car From Akwa Ibom State Government / Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman / Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.