Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday (60475 Views)

Laycon's Fans Buy Benz E350 For Him As His 27th Birthday Gift / Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) / Davido Celebrates His 27th Birthday, Shares Birthday Dinner Menu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Premiumwriter: 12:28am On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:
I don't know why i like this chioma .

Maybe because she's a relative .

Btw

Who'll be my davido ?
no body o
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Carlyboi(m): 12:31am On Nov 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Davido is in his early 30's

Enough of the 27 lies
David’s early 30s kuku call am 40 na the guy just old for face ni na balloon na small boy...!!same thing with burns boy but e sure say that wan they use football age tho cos I don’t understand how wizkid would be older than burna boy for bout two years �
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by midnighter(f): 12:38am On Nov 21, 2019
Carlyboi:
David’s early 30s kuku call am 40 na the guy just old for face ni na balloon na small boy...!!same thing with burns boy but e sure say that wan they use football age tho cos I don’t understand how wizkid would be older than burna boy for bout two years �

Burna boy already looked mature for his age plus hard partying lifestyle...he for just call himself Burna Man and forget the whole pretense because we can never believe him
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by PotatoSalad(m): 12:40am On Nov 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Davido is in his early 30's

Enough of the 27 lies
David na overgrown baby elephant. You see him, Tekno, Burnaboy. Na young boys.
They are just very successful at their age.
Forget the face and frontin'. If you meet them off camera, dem dey behave like kids grin
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Billyanger(m): 12:57am On Nov 21, 2019
They kissed? angry so what?
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by generationz(f): 12:57am On Nov 21, 2019
Brandstudio01:
I thought Bloggers said He is currently serving a jail term in Dubai. People need to start going to jail for character Assassination in this country. Success indeed is the ruin of envious souls

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

Lol
He was arrested and released. Too many sources, videos for that news to be fake.

The stabbed guy's elder bro is is friend.

He has an album to be released so...
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:03am On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:

Btw

Who'll be my davido ?

For this Xmas period?.... I dodge you wella

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by vincentjk(m): 1:23am On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:

Btw

Who'll be my davido ?

Lols must he be as wealthy as davido??

Just asking
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:

Btw

Who'll be my davido ?

Do you swallow?
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by IYANGBALI: 2:36am On Nov 21, 2019
look at her breasts, just because of Davido she is not breastfeeding their sun
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:17am On Nov 21, 2019
If u want to be successful marry Igbo girl... Daddy fridge and fani kayode can attest to that

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by vaca1: 4:41am On Nov 21, 2019
Queseda:
Dude has become even more foolish since he started rolling with this babe, never seen anyone act so childish at 27. He needs to learn from Wizkid
Learn exactly what from Wizkid. How to tap someone ass (Tiwa) upandan on Concert. That's to me very irresponsible . Davido ride on jare

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Kachi4christ(m): 6:19am On Nov 21, 2019
Queseda:
Dude has become even more foolish since he started rolling with this babe, never seen anyone act so childish at 27. He needs to learn from Wizkid
Is it the boy that grabs yansh... U must be high on something
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by oloriLFC(f): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:

Actually , i'm related to her .
Alright then
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 21, 2019
Oya lemme be your davido.. Bhu me i don't have assurance oo I can break your heart any time oo
Riele:

Btw

Who'll be my davido ?
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2019
qualityovenbake:
Davido too love mama Ifeanyi die. Her royal majesty. Igbo Girls too fine abeg.
Ask p-square...
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by adeyinkaadebami1(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2019
Stupid is your name, before u say anything social media try to think twice. You need God's intuition
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by qualityovenbake(m): 7:50am On Nov 21, 2019
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Ask p-square...
grin grin Titilola Loretta Omotayo. She's a beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Justin29a: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2019
Queseda:

trash it[b][/b]
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Bryan88(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:

Btw

Who'll be my davido ?
u dey find yhur davido and u be akwa ibom babe? i rest my case.
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by MostBlessedOne: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2019
midnighter:

He will look good when he's bald so there's no problem
if he goes bald, Chioma would leave him..I and many of his fans would hate him for life
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by ellbreziy(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2019
Carlyboi:

Ma Niggah, I'm 25 and I look 20 yrs. If you come to my area and see the guys I roll with you think they're older than I am. Alas, the oldest amongst them I senior with 3yrs.
So don't compare age with looks all the time.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by guru333(f): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:

Btw

Who'll be my davido ?
Can I be your Davido?
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Riele(f): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2019
guru333:
Can I be your Davido?

I hope you have 30 billion in your account .

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by BlackBovi: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2019
lalasticlala:
Davido and Chioma kissed in these beautiful pictures released ahead of Davido's 27th birthday which is tomorrow.

Davido was born on the 21st of November, 1992.

Sharing the photos on Instagram Chioma, wrote:

"Papa bear will be a year older tomorrow �� we love you."

Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Carlyboi(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2019
midnighter:

Burna boy already looked mature for his age plus hard partying lifestyle...he for just call himself Burna Man and forget the whole pretense because we can never believe him
don’t mind him jare I think he claims he is 27 or something now lol! grin how would burna boy be 27?he needs help burna boy by his looks shouldn’t be less than 33 he even looks older than olamide lol
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by midnighter(f): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2019
Carlyboi:
don’t mind him jare I think he claims he is 27 or something now lol! grin how would burna boy be 27?he needs help burna boy by his looks shouldn’t be less than 33 he even looks older than olamide lol

Lol. I guess it helps him to secure contracts and appeal to the young rasta crowd haha
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by kikelomojessy(f): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2019
(Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday)

They kiss AHEAD. well it's good to know they haven't been kissing since sha.

The poster just made it sound like it's a football match!
Re: Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday by Carlyboi(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
ellbreziy:

Ma Niggah, I'm 25 and I look 20 yrs. If you come to my area and see the guys I roll with you think they're older than I am. Alas, the oldest amongst them I senior with 3yrs.
So don't compare age with looks all the time.
I guess we have got that in common bro I look bout 4-5 years younger than my age too.....!!ppl always think I’m a very small boy sometimes you enjoy it and atimes it can be annoying considering ppl take you for one very small boy but self respect and confidence do the magic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply / I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / Okon Lagos: Why A Man Shouldn’t Brag About Sleeping With A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.