Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Ever Liked Someone And The Person Says He Likes Your Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Liked Someone And The Person Says He Likes Your Friend (597 Views)

See What The Girl I Liked Told Me / After Having Sex And The Person Says " I Have HIV " ? / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Liked Someone And The Person Says He Likes Your Friend by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
Has it happened to you? Have you ever been eyeing someone; whether as a guy or a girl, and on approaching the person, the person tells you to connect him or her to your friend, that he or she likes your friend.
Re: Ever Liked Someone And The Person Says He Likes Your Friend by donbachi(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Which kind rough play be dat...abi dem dey push her start?
Re: Ever Liked Someone And The Person Says He Likes Your Friend by Fizzymike1(m): 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
Who won gree say that Kain thing happen to am for thus place
Re: Ever Liked Someone And The Person Says He Likes Your Friend by IamPlato(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
She Should Do The Connection Herself, I Am No Electrican
Re: Ever Liked Someone And The Person Says He Likes Your Friend by KrazzyAndy(m): 1:35am On Nov 21, 2019
This has happened to me not once not twice but like five times now embarassed
Maybe it cause of most of my close friends are way much finner than me shaa undecided
Funny enough it is always the girls I had a very big crush on them as if I'm cursed or something as I'm finalising my move that when the girls will start confessing that they have a very big crush on my friend blah blah blah
I could remember it perfectly my jss2 then a girl I had a very huge crush on for an entire year sent her best friend to come and ask my own best friend if he will want to be her bf that she really likes him in front of me cry
Damn that has been a wound that refused to heal even if i saw the girl of recent and she look like someone that is going through chemotherapy well shaa long story short
I kukuma don give up on anything love jawe been going to 9 months since I dated a girl last smiley....if you're among the guys that used to have multiple gf's please it not an archivement and to make it worse your various have real feelings for please find who connect well and stay loyal...some of us dey pray for just one

1 Like

Re: Ever Liked Someone And The Person Says He Likes Your Friend by Magnoliaa(f): 2:36am On Nov 21, 2019
Yes.
Re: Ever Liked Someone And The Person Says He Likes Your Friend by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 21, 2019
Yes.
Re: Ever Liked Someone And The Person Says He Likes Your Friend by Powersurge: 5:33am On Nov 21, 2019
I had kick off some sort of bonding with a girl before, only for me to see her friend and I was more attracted to her. Not that she was super beautiful. But her kind of person sat well with the kind of girl I wanted. I knew I wouldn't be comfortable rolling with that girl (the one I was with ) while seeing her friend around often. I broke up with her. But the most painful part was that I couldn't go for her friend. because I understood the implications of that. It was like a thorn in my flesh then (seeing something you want and you couldn't go for it.)

(1) (Reply)

All Hail Queen Tacha / Naija Girls Are Too Stingy / Off Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.