Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the 2019 Oau Special Miracle Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the 2019 Oau Special Miracle Service (439 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @ The Abuja 2019 Holy Ghost Service / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Rccg Divine Encounter / Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the November 2019 Holy Communion Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the 2019 Oau Special Miracle Service by Haleplushearty: 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2019
2019 OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY SPECIAL MIRACLE SERVICE

TOPIC: MY STRONG DELIVERER

TEXT: PSALM 18:1-3

BY: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE

LINK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-fUOACe1u0

OPENING PRAYER
Thank You Father, can we lift our hands to the Most High God and bless His Holy Name, let’s give Him glory, honour and adoration, worship the King of kings, the Lord of lords, the Ancient of Days, worship Him, let Him hear your voice, tell Him how much you love Him, tell Him you appreciate Him, magnify His Holy Name, praise the King of kings, the Lord of lords, praise the King of glory, praise the Lord Strong and Mighty in battle, let’s give Him adoration, thank You Father, In Jesus Mighty name we worshiped. I want you to cry to Him loud and clear-

*Father, Lord of hosts arise for me today and let all Your enemies be scattered completely.
*Lord of hosts, arise for my neighbor and scatter all his enemies.

�SONG
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
Jehovah the Man of war
Your mercy endureth forever and ever
Oh! Praise His Holy Name

King of glory, the Lord Strong and Mighty, the Lord Mighty in battle, the Almighty God who had never lost a war we bless Your name, we thank You for what You have done on this campus in the past, we thank You for what You are about to do this evening, please accept our thanks in Jesus name, on behalf of everyone of Your children here today and those who may be listening all over the world, please arise, fight our battles for us, scatter all our enemies, let Your light shine, dismiss every force of darkness on this campus, my Lord and my Saviour i’m praying that everyone here today will receive a touch from You, it is written He sent His word and heal them and deliver them from all their destruction, even as Your word will be going forth today, heal the sick, set the captives free, Lord God Almighty save souls tonight, put devil to shame, and let Your name be glorified, everyone who have come to this ground today will go home singing a song of victory, Father, once again we commit Obafemi Awolowo University into your hands: take absolute control of this university, prosper this university, move this University from glory to glory, and Lord, bless our Vice Chancellor, bless all the principal officer, bless the academic staff, bless the non-academic staff, and bless all the students, in Jesus Mighty Name we have prayed.

THE MESSAGE

Psalm 18:1-3
1 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

In the name that is above other names all your enemies will be put to shame today, there's a deliverer His name is Lord of Hosts. Psalm 24:10 Lord of hosts means the controller, commander in chief of all the host in heaven and on earth and underneath the earth. He's ontroller of angels and demons.

Strength Psalm 24:7-8 He’s a soldier and He knows how to fight.
Psalm 91:1 He’s the Almighty- His might is completely unlimited
Isaiah 43:13, Isaiah 49:24-26 No one can deliver from Him but He can deliver anyone, every force that have been holding you captive, will pay with their lives if they won’t let you go.

Luke 11:21-22 The deliverer is stronger than the strongest, His strength will be used for your deliverance today.

VARIOUS FORMS OF CAPTIVITY
1. Physical captives Like 13:11-17 You will be set free from any spirit of infirmity in Jesus name. Anyone here being trouble with the spirit of infirmity will be set free today in Jesus name. Matthew 8:1-3, One touch from deliverer will set you free from any form of infirmity tonight. Mark 5:25-34, Mark 10 :46-52

you will sing a song of victory before you leave here today.

2. Mental captive - darkened understanding. Ephesians 4:18, Isaiah 6:9-10, 2Corinthians4:3-4

3. Material captive Haggai 1:6, Haggai 1:9 Revelation 3:7, 2Kings 4:1-7
Everyone of you in financial captivity will come out today.
God can use various methods to deliver you from financial captivity

4. Spiritual captivity- oppression (carrying a heavy load) Acts 10:38 the Almighty God will take off load too big for you to carry today. Forces outside standing in the way of your progress won’t see new year if they won’t let you go.
Depression- to be pushed down
Suppression - when someone is down and the devil is trying to make sure he never rise again
Regression - going backward.
Possession-When the devil has taken over completely, Mark 5:2-2-

Philippians 2:9-11

PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, every plant You have not planted in me uproot it right now.
2. Father, destroy rightnow anything manipulating my brain.
3. Father, You are not respecter of person, if you can do it for one you can do it for me, take my family out of the pit of poverty.
4. Jesus! I rebuke every evil force/demon operating in my life, trying to attack me.

WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE
1. The Lord says there’s somebody here, doctor says you have migraine the hands squeezing your brain are cutoff.
2. The Lord said someone had a miracle and lost it He asked me to tell you that He will restore it today.
3The Lord said there’s someone here that always see a woman in a dream and lost breakthrough, the Lord said you won’t see the woman again.
4. The Lord asked me to tell someone here He said you will never suffer another embarrassment.
5. Daddy also says there’s someone here you are extremely anxious about tomorrow, He asked me to tell you that your tomorrow will be alright.

MESSAGE/PRAYER OF SALVATION
Acts 19:11-17 You might be a chief in the kingdom of darkness, come and give your life to Jesus now. This is Your day, the Almighty, the great deliverer wants to deliver you. Don’t miss this opportunity, tomorrow might be too late.
*Saviour, i just want to say thank You for your word and these people who have come forward to surrender to You, please, remember Your promise that whosoever will come unto You, You will no wise cast out, they have come, please receive them, save their souls, let Your blood wash away their sins, give them a brand new beginning, receive them into the family of God, write their names in the book of life.
*Father, let Your light shine into their lives, from now on anytime they call on You answer them by fire, don’t let them backslide, let them serve You all the days of their lives, in Jesus’ Mighty Name we have prayed.

FINAL BLESSING
*My Father and my God I want to bless Your Holy Name, I want to thank You for what You have already done tonight, because i know deliverance is something spiritual, we might not see any sign, before tomorrow morning there are people here who will be singing, Father, accept our thanks in Jesus name.
*Now I commit all this Your children into Your hands, Father, please anoint all this hands: when they lay this hands on the sick let the sick recover, anoint every mouth saying amen now, whenever they command demons to move let demons move, the freedom you have given Your children today let it be permanent, let there be several testimonies very soon as a result of this Your children healing the sick, casting out demons, and performing miracles in Your name, do so much for them that will make the devil to run.
*Thank You my Father and my God in Jesus Mighty name we have prayed.
***If you receive that shout Hallelujah.
HALLELUJAH!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Sermon @the 2019 Oau Special Miracle Service by Fadomero(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jobless bloggers

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Condemns Witches’ Conference In Enugu / TB Joshua Predicted Donald #trumpimpeachment . Watch Video / China To Rewrite Bible And Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.