Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student (97754 Views)

Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship / Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
baby124:

Which chart? I know all these names and none of these are associated with sex scandals including employees have consensual sex!

These are abuse cases which can be attributed to a bad company culture. It‘a not comparable to the Babcock issue

Consensual, abuse, etc, what we are teĺing u is that sex related scandal affects brand name negatively.

Worst than corruption in some cases.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by baby124: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
sassysure:

Not enough, everybody can't be wrong while only u are right na grin

Even politicians resign because of sex scandal. I gave u a name of one resigning last month but I don't think u checked it out.

If I should start giving examples, u go read tire cheesy

The next thing the school will.do is help her out behind closed door while protecting the image of the school.
That's how it's done kiss kiss
See sassy, no need for argument. Worse happens in the corporate environment and it does not affect stocks. Especially in isolated employee behavior. You can not attribute predatory behavior in corporate environment to this scandal.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by baby124: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2019
sassysure:

Consensual, abuse, etc, what we are teĺing u is that sex related scandal affects brand name negatively.

Worst than corruption in some cases.
Not true! Corruption can bring down an organization, consensual sex will not affect anything!

The only reason it could be affected is through a culture of abuse and there is stock market effects because of possible lawsuit against the company and compassion for those involved. How does this relate to employees having consensual sex
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Thegamingorca(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
sassysure:

shocked

Is that That important?
Hian!

Anything worth doing is worth doing well grin

She was supposed to grab it well hold am well well and squeeze any remnant in the shaft. Not just put her mouth lol
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thegamingorca:

She was supposed to grab it well hold am well well and squeeze any remnant in the shaft. Not just put her mouth lol

I think we need to see the performance reviews fro the chicks you give head to. hope you can meet up to these high standards you are setting for these chicks
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Thegamingorca(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
makydebbie:
I'm just shocked someone can receive all that pounding and keep a straight face without moaning loud, can't be me.

He had a small dick grin
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thegamingorca:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Thegamingorca(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by ibkayee(f): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
makydebbie:
I'm just shocked someone can receive all that pounding and keep a straight face without moaning loud, can't be me.
I see

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by makydebbie(f): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
ibkayee:

I see

My account was hacked ooooo... grin grin

Sister abeg, no be me type that thing. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
ibkayee:

I see
grin grin grin

The guy get small gbola so she no dey feel am. The thing was really small.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by ibkayee(f): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
makydebbie:

My account was hacked ooooo... grin grin

Sister abeg, no be me type that thing. grin lipsrsealed
Lmaoo this girl cheesy
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by ibkayee(f): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
sassysure:

grin grin grin

The guy get small gbola so she no dey feel am. The thing was really small.

Lool no wonder grin
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by makydebbie(f): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
ibkayee:

Lmaoo this girl cheesy

Sisss grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by makydebbie(f): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Thegamingorca:

He had a small dick grin

That's why her mouth could accommodate this dick and cum at the same time eww... grin
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
makydebbie:

That's why her mouth could accommodate this dick and cum at the same time eww... grin

Pinchomic prikk grin

He was busy swimming and humping cheesy

The thing doesn't look fine sef cheesy

The babe actually stepped the game up for him.

Wish we will get his social media account so we will finish him there. Yeye drug addict.
Mtcheew cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Alphafeezay(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
Psoul:

If she was forgiven, you will be among those that will say that she has settled in kind and you will carry it on you head on how a Christian University covered an immoral act.

I tell you, if it was the girl's father that first discover the video, if he has good moral standard, he will even quit training the girl in school. He may even disown her and withdraw her from that school and u are here ranting cos the university fail to tilt towards ur side of view.

Go and rest we know your type.

You know my type cos you are double faced confused being, a typical bandwagon myopic thing that thinks every other person is like you.
Your daughter goes wrong, kill her, condemn her. Enjoy
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
baby124:

So a band had their company listed on the stock exchange? Sassy, I have worked with listed companies and bankers can be very badly behaved. Scandals everywhere. One even recently killed someone and he did not even lose his job. Because his lawyers are arguing self defense, stock market did not flinch. Investors only care when conduct can affect the finances and as adults, no one cars what you use your Toto to do. Except it is a damaging company culture where employees are harassed then there may be an effect.

Anyways, enough of this argument jare. It’s not necessary. I don’t gain anything in repeating myself on the same topic. I can’t go by a picture to find a news story.
do u have d video of the murder or u heard of it
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by perousd: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2019
If she was working in any company, she would still have been sacked. Those calling the expulsion hypocritical are just ignorant. Take a book on Ethics and read and stop this ignoRant Rant. Nice write up.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
Alphafeezay:

You know my type cos you are double faced confused being, a typical bandwagon myopic thing that thinks every other person is like you.
he just said d truth and d truth always sounds bitter to d ears
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Psoul(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
Alphafeezay:

Hahahahahhha....see how bitter you are getting cos an evil deed is bn corrected.
Continue.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Psoul(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
perousd:
If she was working in any company, she would still have been sacked. Those calling the expulsion hypocritical are just ignorant. Take a book on Ethics and read and stop this ignoRant Rant. Nice write up.

Tell them oooo. Bunch of low moral things
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Psoul(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
osazsky:
he just said d truth and d truth always sounds bitter to d ears

Don't mind the guy. I can't be sympathetic with his bitterness.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
baby124:

Not true! Corruption can bring down an organization, consensual sex will not affect anything!

The only reason it could be affected is through a culture of abuse and there is stock market effects because of possible lawsuit against the company and compassion for those involved. How does this relate to employees having consensual sex
the consensual sex u a mentioning is d word new to u?and was d consensual sex put on the internent? ,if u can give me one single example of where a staff was rewarded for putting his sex video on d internent and not punished then I will stop this argument pls d example should b a reputable companies in d USA, then I will give u a golden sex doll for all dis ur baby foolish aguement grow up,nobody is blaming them for having sex they are adults but it shouldn't be on d internent irrespective of how it got there.how old are you?
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Alphafeezay(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Psoul:

Hahahahahhha....see how bitter you are getting cos an evil deed is bn corrected.
Continue.

Finally!!! you have shown your myopic opinion, sincerely you lack the intelligence to analyse this or you just don't want to accept the truth.

Just read your last line where you typed.... "an evil deed is bn corrected..." this has been my argument..!!! Ask yourself, where is the correction expulsion na correction? What is even the evil deed here? She kee person? Jesus condem the prostitute? Remember Babcock is a Christian school o.

Again I don't expect you to agree. Enjoy
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
Psoul:

Continue.
Corrected how?
Do u know the meaning of correction
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by baby124: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
osazsky:
the consensual sex u a mentioning is d word new to u?and was d consensual sex put on the internent? ,if u can give me one single example of where a staff was rewarded for putting his sex video on d internent and not punished then I will stop this argument pls d example should b a reputable companies in d USA, then I will give u a golden sex doll for all dis ur baby foolish aguement grow up,no boring is blaming them for having sex they are adults but it shouldn't be on d internent irrespective ir how it got there.how old are you?
My dear. You are a clueless kid. Please don’t quote me. Small boy shouting I am an accounting graduate. LMAO
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2019
the girl should name the guy jare. everyone in babcock already knows who he is. what is good for the goose is good for the gander. since it seems the guys dick size and game are mediocre, the ladies can give him a wide berth. pesin wey no fit knack and is telling
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Psoul:

Tell them oooo. Bunch of low moral things
Me and someone just had this same argument, the guy was talking of morality. I simply ask if he was a virgin he said no, i ask if he is married he said no, i found out the guy is even a yahoo boy and e dey here dey argue about morality with me.

You guys are just hypocrite.
Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
Alphafeezay:

Finally!!! you have shown your myopic opinion, sincerely you lack the intelligence to analyse this or you just don't want to accept the truth.

Just read your last line where you typed.... "an evil deed is bn corrected..." this has been my argument..!!! Ask yourself, where is the correction expulsion na correction? What is even the evil deed here? She kee person? Jesus condem the prostitute? Remember Babcock is a Christian school o.

Again I don't expect you to agree. Enjoy
she cant be corrected by leaving her to continue going to sch,she will either go mad or kill herself she will be corrected in a rehabition centre d sch did not kill her,they saved her,left for her she cant continue with her studies in dat sch, she should b in a psychiatric hospital,given strong medication to correct her behavior,for you to leave normal guys and go after a mad guy shows u have lowself esteem which is d major cause of depression,u will want to disassociate urself from ur peers, I have been there what she needs is not school but hospital,must everyone go to sch moreover those that make it in life are d list educated,like tacha,viktoria cake,sexy diane,and this trend I'
Is possible cuz of people like u who will rather reward immorality and punish morality I know u can pay7k a month to dstv and download her videos just to pls ur sexual urge but will never pay 1900 on goTV to wash cowpedia which is a mathematics competion and usually aired in d morning spits where are u from,?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by Psoul(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
baby124:

Most of the posts I see here show how ignorant most of us are.

Consensual sex can not affect anything provided it remain a secret.
Let's even leave corporate organization out of this now.
baby124, lets assume that u and ur Landlord daughter who is an adult agreed to have sex. You took her to a hotel far away from her father's house and unfortunately, someone that knows the lady caught u guys pant down and probably behaves as if he will tell your landlord.

Will you feel unconcerned cos it was a consensual sex and for that it should not affect ur relationship with ur Landlord.

The problem in this Babcock issue is not having sex per say, but doing it and bringing evidence to the whole world to see. If they had not bn so morally stupid to video the act, no one would have punished them.

For corporate organization, you can bleep as many of ur staff as you want, no one can do anything about it, but don't let is become a scandal in the Firm. Even those ur fellow top managers u do the act wt will sit on the table to approve ur sack/dismissal.

Also in one of ur comments, you alleged that a banker killed someone and the stock market did not shake. You said that his Lawyers are arguing the death on self defense basis. That is why nothing has happened. Had it bn that the banker killed the person for ritual purpose and the bank still retained the staff, you would have noticed how the bank will be dropping down from its status.

If finally the case ended against the staff, even if the judgement is for the Banker to pay some fine, the bank will immediately drop that staff.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student by osazsky(m): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
charliboy654:

Me and someone just had this same argument, the guy was talking of morality. I simply ask if he was a virgin he said no, i ask if he is married he said no, i found out the guy is even a yahoo boy and e dey here dey argue about morality with me.

You guys are just hypocrite.
tell him to put all his Yahoo internent frauds on d internent and put d video were he was disvigin on internent let's see how efcc will give him a reward for that,sex it's not a crime,but putting it on a public forum is,a child may watch ur video and begin to practise rape ,if u want to have sex do it in ur house,if u are caught having sex in any market in America u will be arrested,they are not arresting u for d sex but for constituting a nuisance to d public,that girl and boy they are nuisance to d public and should be chained where they will be delivered by a pastor and counselled by a professor,she has no biz been in sch she should b in a psychiatric home now if u want her to become useful again,those of u encouraging her to go back to sch are murders and fools and her suicide will be in your head ,and God will not forgive u,Nigeria na really farm land na now I know

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. / 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.