Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking (2213 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / 2019: Check This Viral Tweet By An Hausa Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2019
"President @MBuhari feliciates with former President @GEJonathan on his 62th birthday, joining the nation in praying for longer life, good health and more strength to keep serving the nation." https:///WzmsrpXG7w

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2019
Why are you people surprised sef?

But wait oo. I hear say dem never pay BMC 30k for October, that's why that rotten meat BBQ miscreant has not been seen in a while.
Manabbqgrill dem go pay una you hear? After all dem never pay npower for October.

2 Likes

Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2019
In saner climes, the president will distance himself from the ex President who will either be in prison uniforms already of in the process of being indicted for numerous breaches of public office.
Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by agbangam: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by CreepyBlackpool: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2019
All of you criticising the man should enjoy your social media liberty while it lasts cheesy

Very soon, very very soon.......

4 Likes

Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by gloriaunobi(f): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2019
English is a borrowed language
Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by wolesmile(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2019
I want to believe the "FELICIATE" was a typo error. But 62th?

Unforgivable!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by jlinkd78(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2019
Both felicitate and 62nd wrongly spelt. Two in one
Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by Sirjamo: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2019
Nigerians are too connotative. That was an informal communication, and the intention of the message was clear. I don't think anyone should care about semantics!!!
Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by heckymaicon(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2019
Them full nairaland too.
Cc: sarrki
Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by heckymaicon(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2019
Sirjamo:
Nigerians are too connotative. That was an informal communication, and the intention of the message was clear. I don't think anyone should care about semantics!!!

Keep quiet resident zombie.

must you defend these people?

3 Likes

Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by izombie(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sirjamo:
the way some of you defend these animals in power is pathetic. Look at what you wrote up there. I feel sad for you because you must be sick in the head.

2 Likes

Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by freeze001(f): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
Buhari distance himself ke? It is even a privilege for hm to share same space with Jonathan. Is he (Buhari) not a worse president and greater thief along with his appointees than Jonathan could have ever dreamed of being? That is the scam they used to deceive you people till you moved from frying pan to fire abi? I hope you know that as this monkey holds the cup y'all gave willingly, you can never retrieve it?

FrLukas:
In saner climes, the president will distance himself from the ex President who will either be in prison uniforms already of in the process of being indicted for numerous breaches of public office.

2 Likes

Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by TheELIMINATOR: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
Employ social media manager, you say no..
Now you don disgrace your lineage
Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by Gadafii: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
62th grin grin grin

set awon "chip wip" shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2019
freeze001:
Buhari distance himself ke? It is even a privilege for hm to share same space with Jonathan. Is he (Buhari) not a worse president and greater thief along with his appointees than Jonathan could have ever dreamed of being? That is the scam they used to deceive you people till you moved from frying pan to fire abi? I hope you know that as this monkey holds the cup y'all gave willingly, you can never retrieve it?

where is the honour in sharing the same space with a privileged thief? or don't you know the meaning of honour?

So, because according to you, one is a greater thief, so that means we should sing the praises of the so-called "lesser thief"?

Where I come from, thieves are a pariah in society.

It is a hallmark of the educated and enlightened mind to judge situations without being influenced by undue emotions.

because of your abundant hatred for Buhari, you have decided to whitewash Jonathan and canonize him a saint.

Don't mention Jonathan and the word "honour" in the same sentence unless the word "lack" accompanies it.
Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by yaqq: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2019
Imagine a whole presidential aide...... Chai
Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by freeze001(f): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
So why were you worried that Papa Buhari your darling had not distanced himself from GEJ or prosecuted him in some way? Cry or moan all you want, between Jonathan and Buhari, Jonathan is a saint! He has never pretended to be what he is not or held himself out as better than others unlike Buhari with all his self-righteous posturing yet nothing to show. At least admit the truth to yourself even if not to others!

FrLukas:

where is the honour in sharing the same space with a privileged thief? or don't you know the meaning of honour?

So, because according to you, one is a greater thief, so that means we should sing the praises of the so-called "lesser thief"?

Where I come from, thieves are a pariah in society.

It is a hallmark of the educated and enlightened mind to judge situations without being influenced by undue emotions.

because of your abundant hatred for Buhari, you have decided to whitewash Jonathan and canonize him a saint.

Don't mention Jonathan and the word "honour" in the same sentence unless the word "lack" accompanies it.

1 Like

Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by freeze001(f): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
The presidency and such high offices must be held to higher standards than any other, stop making useless excuses! They represent the face of Nigeria for heaven's sake! Social media is no longer a place for inanities and mere fun. Do you not see how Americans drag Trump when he misspells words on Twitter? And this is him tweeting personally, have you seen official tweets from the US Government riddled by such nonsense errors?
Sirjamo:

1 Like

Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
freeze001:
So why were you worried that Papa Buhari your darling had not distanced himself from GEJ or prosecuted him in some way? Cry or moan all you want, between Jonathan and Buhari, Jonathan is a saint! He has never pretended to be what he is not or held himself out as better than others unlike Buhari with all his self-righteous posturing yet nothing to show. At least admit the truth to yourself even if not to others!

Never mind. I know that our values are way different anyway. So, I won't expect you to understand. Why is it that when someone criticizes Jonathan, people automatically think they support Buhari?

If you are so inclined, you can go through my old posts to know where I stand.

No Nigerian politician is ever worth the emotional investment even if I have a soft spot for the VP.

I referred to saner climes in my first post and I am sure I didn't mention Buhari.

Thinking that one is evil is better than another is to not grasp the meaning of evil.

For every kobo stolen by whoever is a denial of access to potable water, healthcare, good education and good food by the Nigerian child.

Justifying Jonathan's kleptomania by saying Buhari is worse is have a moral compass that is broken and perpetually pointing due south.

Jonathan is an aberration. Buhari should never have been president. Both of them are not fit to run a roadside kiosk.
Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by holysina(m): 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2019
wolesmile:
I want to believe the "FELICIATE" was a typo error. But 62th?

Unforgivable!!!
He is correct na, its " sixty twoth" thus, the th grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
I'm sure Buhari can't write correctly informal letter, let alone his HIV AIDS, people without certificate.
Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by iluvdonjazzy: 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2019
They spell the way they pronounced words not knowing that is not the use of English, that's why they finds it difficult to pass English Language.
Re: The Viral Tweet Of A Presidential Aide That Got People Talking by crackhouse(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Nigerians eh. Make them no make this man deactivate his twitter account.

(1) (Reply)

South African President, Ramaphosa Reveals Preferred Candidate For WTO DG / Eastern Security Network (ESN) Operators Clash With Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi. / Uche Mefor Vindicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.