Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Time To Impeach President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Impeach President Buhari (1537 Views)

How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now / Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Impeach President Buhari by desmond2pk: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2019
I found it unbelievable that the President would approve N10B to kogi State, 2 days before the election, knowing that the money would be used to pay for thugs, fake police and Army officers, intimidate voters and even to kill Nigerians and destroy their properties .

I found it unbelievable that the same man who destroyed the past in 1983 and who laid the foundation of destruction that also destroyed the present , is also destroying the future and laying a bad foundation for the destruction of the next generation.

Its time to Impeach President Buhari for the sake of our country.

5 Likes

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by SalamRushdie: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2019
desmond2pk:
I found it unbelievable that the President would approve N10B to kogi State, 2 days before the election, knowing that the money would be used to pay for thugs, fake police and Army officers, intimidate voters and even to kill Nigerians and destroy their properties .

I found it unbelievable that the same man who destroyed the past in 1983 and who laid the foundation of destruction that also destroyed the present , is also destroying the future and laying a bad foundation for the destruction of the next generation.

So who will impeach him ? This rubber stamp NASS grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by helinues: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Oya, go carry placard for Aso rock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2019
Their are over a thousand reasons to impeach buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by heckymaicon(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2019
You mean Jubril El Sudani?

2 Likes

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by heckymaicon(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2019
helinues:
Oya, go carry placard for Aso rock

Small tine now you go talk say you get a meaningful life outside nairaland... mumu man better double your hustle and stop defending mediocrity here because of $85 per month. You're a disgrace to yourself and generation.

4 Likes

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by efighter: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2019
desmond2pk:

I hope you are mentally okay? I hope you are not suffering from generational curse. You lost two governorship elecions in one day, did you also lose your senses?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by helinues: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2019
heckymaicon:

Small tine now you go talk say you get a meaningful life outside nairaland... mumu man better double your hustle and stop defending mediocrity here because of $85 per month. You're a disgrace to yourself and generation.

Obsession, frustration, pained and confused situations there.

We can understand

2 Likes

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by heckymaicon(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2019
helinues:

Obsession, frustration, pained and confused situations there.

We can understand

Post a pic of yourself now and let's see the dirty slum you're chatting from hungry BMC member. I hope you get sense soon. yeye boy

Isn't it a shame on you to earn less than #3m for 8years defending the defenseless dullardinhò( Jubril El sudani).

Think about it very well did your parents deserve this after all the money spent on you. GET A LIFE ITS BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by helinues: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2019
heckymaicon:

Post a pic of yourself now and let's see the dirty slum you're chatting from hungry BMC member. I hope you get sense soon. yeye boy

1 Like

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by gidgiddy: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2019
desmond2pk:

Its impossible to impeach Buhari, no Nothern legislator will do that, and they control over half of the national assembly

Even if Buhari was Idi Amin, Hitler and Stalin all rolled into one, the North will never support his impeachment because he represents their hold on power

Nigeria is about sectional interests and not national interest

The North will impeach their own brother and let Osibanjo take over? Lol. Even if Nigeria was on fire, they will never do that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by IGBOSON1: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2019
This is why i say that majority of Nigerians -though with good intentions- are quite naive!

You look at the present political realities and make-up of the rubber-stamp national assembly and you think there's a chance in hell of them impeaching Buhari?

Heck...even the judiciary is terrified of the man, e come be crooked legislators! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by imiski(m): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2019
Op wait, you mean the fedral goverment funded the civil war in Kogi?

1 Like

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by imiski(m): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
SalamRushdie:

So who will impeach him ? This rubber stamp NASS grin grin
I tire guy. I miss the vibrant senate led by Saraki, they kept the presidency on their toes.These days the laws brought to the floor of the chamber dey weak me dieeee. Sometimes they dont even know the content of what they are passing. All they are intrested in is: 'all those in suport say "I"...". Next thing you know ''the I's have it" JUST LIKE THAT NEW LAW

1 Like

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by slimfit1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Even God cannot impeach him right now he has secured every angle of security bought pastors and imams
Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by Kpoikpoi: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
desmond2pk:

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by Kpoikpoi: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
Okay,let us know when you finish the impeachment process.
We are waiting for you to start.

1 Like

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
A country with a bad economy employing a bad economic killer to lead it.

Smh..

I can tell you that 90% of Nigerian owned businesses have shut down in the past eight years, being 5 years under APC.

Now,. Chevron, Shell, Total and Mobil want to divest out of Nigeria. If your own business has not crashed under the dullard, then God is just preserving you.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by izombie(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
The north will rather go to war than impeach buhari. Buhari can stay 2 years in london but they will not impeach him. That's because they control the senate.

1 Like

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by waledeji(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
heckymaicon:

Isn't it a shame on you to earn less than #3m for 8years defending the defenseless dullardinhò( Jubril El sudani). Mynd44 rule 2

Think about it very well did your parents deserve this after all the money spent on you. GET A LIFE ITS BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.
Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by sweetonugbu: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
With which lawmakers, the rubber stamp legislators ?.

3 Likes

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by vincoye: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Morally speaking, the action is condemnable but legally speaking, no illegality was committed. Let's learn how to separate our emotions and sentiments from the law and reality.

1 Like

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by 77up(m): 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
slimfit1:
Even God cannot impeach him right now he has secured every angle of security bought pastors and imams
Easy with what you say guy, that's blasphemy.

Who is that person God can not impeach?

2 Likes

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by Lari03r(m): 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
I dey your back... just in case life don taya you send me your account details make I helep you dey operate ya account when DSS gbarb you.
Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by chriskosherbal(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2019
slimfit1:
There is a level of play we can tolerate but using Almighty God for an ordinary mortal like Buhari is totally unheard-of, unacceptable, demeaning and cannot be tolerated. If God says Buhari will leave that office this minute it will done without any hindrance .

Pls have respect for the Almighty the maker of heaven and earth, one who can destroy the body and the soul..

Peace.... No beef.

1 Like

Re: Time To Impeach President Buhari by IGBOSON1: 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
slimfit1:

God has his own ‘special way’ of handling this kinda issue, trust me! If you don’t believe me ask poor Abacha! wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Roast & Mock F.G. For Proposed Evacuation Of Nigerians In Canada / Where Is The Vice President Of Nigeria / Jarman Kano, Isa Hashim, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.