Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her (67611 Views)

DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos / DJ Cuppy Gets A Lion Named After Her (Video) / Cuppy Revealed Newest Baby Lion Named After Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Jaqenhghar: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2019
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by moorevic(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2019
But if na dog them name after her nko.
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Godsonkemz(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2019
She's playing with fire. What happens when she eventually grows to a mature lion
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Digitalstarlite: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2019
She no fit try am wit Nigerian lion

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Tomoyayi(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2019
sylve11:
Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms. cool

Not true joor, It depends on a few things such as type of animal, age...
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by VanTee20(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2019
englishmart:
Baby lions are just like aggressive goats. Cuppy don't try that with adult symbal

Simba, not Symbal.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Nyamiri: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2019
fineboynl:
only if the cub will remain like that for it lifetime. until science developed syrup that can be injected and stop growth from being a cub maybe than I would keep one.

Serum

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by OKorowanta: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2019
Dis lions wey una take dey do friend go bite una yansh very soon.
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by EkwensuNjaba(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2019
First time in history, commenting on lalasticlala's thread

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by KenMosi: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2019
4 bedroom bungalow mansion for SALE in 33 ONITSHA

Asking price is 16 million naira
Call/chat owner on whatsapp via 09032290584 to get more details and pictures of the house.

The house is a 4 bedroom extra large bungalow, it has a small sitting room and a big sitting room, all the rooms has toilet/bathroom, it has a standard kitchen with store, the sitting room has a toilet, the compound has 3 standard dog cages and a parking store and generator house with an overhead tank.
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Tomoyayi(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
that lion is so cute embarassed

cant believe such a beautiful creature will grow up to become a flesh eating beast.

Humans are worse, we consume everything.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Yoighaman(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2019
This cute beautiful cub reminds me that greatness is in stages, the dreaded lion of today was a cub yesterday, never underrate yourself.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by wiseone28: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=]DJ Cuppy plays with a baby lion named after her, feeds the cub.

She said:

"Introducing the world to “Cuppy” the newest baby lion named after ME by @Sb_Belhasa owner of @Fame.Park. I’ve always wanted to be a mother!"

She also shared a video of her feeding the lion. [/quote] Lion queen
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by wiseone28: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2019
post=84229896:
DJ Cuppy plays with a baby lion named after her, feeds the cub.

She said:

"Introducing the world to “Cuppy” the newest baby lion named after ME by @Sb_Belhasa owner of @Fame.Park. I’ve always wanted to be a mother!"

She also shared a video of her feeding the lion.
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Akanoaaa(m): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2019
sylve11:
Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions; they pass no criticisms. cool

Until one day they turn you to dinner. Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by richworth(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2019
sylve11:

Yes that is the point, they are gradually turning Nigerians into animals, how? Don't ask questions and don't pass any criticisms (Hatespeech bill)
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by IkemChris(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2019
sylve11:
And take decision of destroying without looking back whenever they want....
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by lanre316: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2019
LegoxMetahuman:
that lion is so cute embarassed

cant believe such a beautiful creature will grow up to become a flesh eating beast.

Human babies are cute too. They grow up to become animal-meat eating "monsters" too.
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by xbox360: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Tydata: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2019
You see.. When we go need una we no go see una. I just paid someone N5k to design logo for me.. Im angry

Brandstudio01:
grin
My girl is having a great time. But the truth be told I'm not a fan of all these Lion or snake Pets. Whether big or small

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by OyinO: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2019
GMO Lion
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by praiseneo(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2019
So sad to know that this adorable cute innocent cub will turn a monster later. Chai
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Giantess: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2019
Rough play cry
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2019
Is dat not Simba wen it was still little?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Tshamaki(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2019
@lee who Yan you so
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by Uwavee(m): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2019
mother of lion
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by franugo(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2019
sylve11:

You forgot to mention they are almost always incredibly cute kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by jy2kbeyond(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Simply put...DJ Cuppy plays with fire

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by babtoundey(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2019
She has always wanted to be a mother.. and that lion is her first child. Things are happening in this universe.
Re: DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her by SoNature(m): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2019
OrangeDream:
I'm happy and grateful for what you and your father have done with the Cuppy Foundation.
I have being to some of these northeastern states and surely they are in dire need of such support.
Thank you and God bless your family even more.

Been

I have been there before

I am just being myself

Unlike Being, have MUST go with BEEN

Hope this helps...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy At #EndSARS Protest In Lekki (Photos) / Hushpuppi Fell Down During Fight In Dubai / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.