Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,333 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

In Need Of A Nanny / Maid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of A Nanny / Maid (455 Views)

Lebanese Kids Cry In Airport As Their Kenyan Nanny Leaves (Video) / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Nanny / Maid by Chimam02(f): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2019
I am looking for a nanny / maid for immediate employment in costain, Lagos Nigeria, the person must be matured and of good character and conduct, must be able to communicate in English, must have experience in taking care of children under one year of age, must be able to clean and tidy up the house, note that the person will be a live in nanny/ help with food and other basic amenities provided for her.. Please if you fit in all these qualities kindly send a WhatsApp message to this number 07063615087 or call 08129498014
Re: In Need Of A Nanny / Maid by graciamore(f): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
Chimam02:
I am looking for a nanny / maid for immediate employment in costain, Lagos Nigeria, the person must be matured and of good character and conduct, must be able to communicate in English, must have experience in taking care of children under one year of age, must be able to clean and tidy up the house, note that the person will be a live in nanny/ help with food and other basic amenities provided for her.. Please if you fit in all these qualities kindly send a WhatsApp message to this number 07063615087 or call 08129498014
seriously I wish this is in Abuja I can do all this perfectly, am also a mother
Re: In Need Of A Nanny / Maid by Chimam02(f): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
graciamore:
seriously I wish this is in Abuja I can do all this perfectly, am also a mother

Awww
Wish you were in Lagos
Re: In Need Of A Nanny / Maid by graciamore(f): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
Chimam02:

Awww
Wish you were in Lagos
God will bring my own thanks
Re: In Need Of A Nanny / Maid by Jeniluv(f): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hello ma'am...is the job offer still open?i have someone that fits perfectly to your taste
Re: In Need Of A Nanny / Maid by Chimam02(f): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Yes, it's still open
Re: In Need Of A Nanny / Maid by blank(f): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Be wary of fraudsters and kidnappers lurking online.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Nanny / Maid by bukatyne(f): 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2019
Chimam02:
Yes, it's still open

Why don't you source from people you know intimately do you hold someone accountable?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:biobele Cries Out; Alleges Threat To His Life By Pastor Seinye Lulu-bri / Considering The States Of Health Of Italy And China, Can You Accept A Free Visa? / Lock Down Give Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.