Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,519 members, 7,861,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Breaking:biobele Cries Out; Alleges Threat To His Life By Pastor Seinye Lulu-bri - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breaking:biobele Cries Out; Alleges Threat To His Life By Pastor Seinye Lulu-bri (462 Views)

Why My Stepson Is Against Me – Seinye Lulu-briggs / Pastor Seinye Lulu-briggs Only Cares About Wealth And Not About Burying Her Husb / I Support January Burial Date For My Husband – Seinye Lulu-briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:biobele Cries Out; Alleges Threat To His Life By Pastor Seinye Lulu-bri by Chizybrown: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2019
Mr. Biobele Tolofari Wilcox who is the elder brother of the only daughter of O. B. Lulu-Briggs, Miss Rachael Lulu-Briggs from the mother's side has raised alarm over threats to his life by pastor Seinye Lulu-Briggs for revealing who is the real mother of Rachael Lulu-Briggs, how she was shut out of the girl's life for 21 years and the current horrible state the woman is living in despite having a daughter like Rachael.

Biobele made this revelation on the 11th of December 2019. In a post on his Facebook account this Tuesday morning, the young Biobele who has been the pillar of support to his mother, the old Boma Wilcox, is calling on the public to hold pastor Seinye responsible should anything happen to him. His words:

"I revealed the true story about Rachael for two reasons:

1. I saw that Seinye Lulu-Briggs does not really love my sister but is only using her to fight the sons of O. B. Lulu-Briggs. She has no child for the late High Chief, so through all manner of hypnosis and brainwashing, she kept Rachael by her side to gain some legitimacy while fighting her husband's children.

2. She shut my mother, the mother of Rachael out of Rachael's life for 21 years now. My mother, Boma Wilcox is suffering trauma as a result. Her sufferings are increasing now that she's old and very afraid she might not hold her own daughter before passing.

But now I'm no longer safe in my house. Pastor Mrs Seinye Lulu Briggs is trying to track me down with some people I don't know. For two days now I have not slept in my house. If anything happens to me, Seinye Lulu-Briggs should be held accountable. I will never give in to her pressure and intimidations."

https://chimetimo.com.ng/breakingbiobele-cries-out-alleges-threat-to-his-life-by-pastor-seinye-lulu-briggs/
By Biobele Wilcox
(Elder brother to Rachael Lulu-Briggs) 17-12-19

Uche E. Woke

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Nollywood Actor, Jide Kosoko & Daughters During A House Challenge / Please Help A Private School Teacher / Please I Need Clarification On This Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.