Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Tracking A Criminal With Up Address - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tracking A Criminal With Up Address (708 Views)

Miracle Godwin Chinemerem Is A Scammer And Hardened Criminal. / Akelicious Blog: Stop Plagiarism, It Is A Criminal Act. / Chang My Adsense Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tracking A Criminal With Up Address by Kuman2: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
If i have the ip address of someone and i also have a court oder or search warrant can mtn help
Me trace a scammer ?
I know scammers may use invalid kyc info thanks in advance for your answers
Pls no yes or no kindly give a valid explanation
I lost money to some kind of mmm site
Re: Tracking A Criminal With Up Address by RealLordZeus(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
Actually Network providers can help you track a person within some radius or by locating other mobile number used in the same device as the one used for scamming in case of invalid registration. Imei number of phone which the sim card is used inside is logged with them and they can check if other numbers are attached to it.
But to be honest, I doubt you will have a valid case since it's the mmm style, not that they coerce you or hack your account, you fell for their wits (although illegal but you will have a hard time winning it)

The best you can do is to involve EFCC, they handle such stuff, it's not a surety but you will have a chance of nabbing the scammer, in the end you may not be able to recover your fund back too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer Needed (abuja Based) / Binary Options, Forex Trading, Bitcoin Trading PHP Scripts / Ecommerce Online Store + SEO + Free Domain + Free Hosting For Sale! ==> Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.