Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Try To Obey The Constitution, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Try To Obey The Constitution, Says Buhari (1434 Views)

Those Arguing 25% In FCT, See What The Constitution Says About States In Nigeria / Constitution Says Erring Judges Must Be Investigated By NJC Only — Afe Babalola / Saraki: APC Senators Are Ignorant Of Constitution, Says Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Try To Obey The Constitution, Says Buhari by orisa37: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Big fat lie

You told Obama that you don't like Bureaucracy. That was like saying that you would operate Marshall laws in any Democracy you might find yourself.
Re: I Try To Obey The Constitution, Says Buhari by orisa37: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2019
General0847:
Incompetence .

And,........
Re: I Try To Obey The Constitution, Says Buhari by orisa37: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
I try to.........

undecided undecided

Undiscerning isn't it?
Re: I Try To Obey The Constitution, Says Buhari by orisa37: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2019
Blue3k:

You all took an oath so it's expected. How exactly is the constitution hampering state legislatures autonomy after the amendment?

Undiscerning isn't it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can The North Survive And The Nation Remaians As One Without Oil? / Two Former Governors Exchange Hot Words At Sokoto Airport / Taking A Closer Look At Our Supreme Court-segun Showunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.