Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

My Experience : First Time I Act Drama. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Experience : First Time I Act Drama. (262 Views)

First Time As An MC Of An Occasion: How Do I Go About It? / Nigeria Wedding Drama: Share Your Experience / Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience : First Time I Act Drama. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Re: My Experience : First Time I Act Drama. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
God makes mockery the wisdom of the world.
Re: My Experience : First Time I Act Drama. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
more
Re: My Experience : First Time I Act Drama. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sorry the pix come before my short story.
So there I was today in my class when the drama coordinator came to me.
Coodi: Bros, tomorrow is cultural day o n we want you in our play.
Me: You say what? You want me to act drama? You didn't see me well o. (I thought the way I walk will discourage him instead he got inspired!)
Coodi : Beautiful, h. that is why we want you to be the main character.
My head aches. I left his presence and went to pray to God. I said God, please help me. if I do this drama, Baba God let it open doors for me.
After the pray, I got to the field and we started. It was as if I've done it before. I only read the script once in ten minutes and it was great. Thanks to God.
Please share your experience when you did something for the first time, how did you feel?
Re: My Experience : First Time I Act Drama. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
Good to smile

(1) (Reply)

Garden Event Location. Help! / ~!@![official.tv]:~:buffalo Vs Charlotte Live Streams@reddit - Game / We Get You Cheap And Affordable Wedding Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.