Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Know "How To Raise Finance For A Business" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Know "How To Raise Finance For A Business" (400 Views)

I Can Manage Your Tax Issue And Business Finance For You / Is There Any Risk In Asking For A Raise In Salary? / When Is It Appropriate To Ask For A Salary Raise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know "How To Raise Finance For A Business" by rachy2care4u: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
FORWARD AS RECEIVED:
Raising capital to start a business has been a major challenge most entrepreneurs are faced with.

Research has it that many business owners when trying to raise capital or funding for their business look at applying for loans . But loans can be difficult to come by, especially for brand new businesses with no proven track record.

But before looking at how to raise capital or funding for your business, there are somethings you really need to have put in place which i also made mention in this book.

It is also very important you first lay the groundwork. You need to understand the business inside out, and you need to know exactly what you are looking for.

Know " HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS

Send an email to cares2fid@outlook.com
Subject: HTRCFB(NL)

Note kindly: This is not a get rich quick scheme.

We will only attend to the first 20 emails received.
Re: Know "How To Raise Finance For A Business" by rachy2care4u: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Trust we have a great weekend..

[i][/i]
Re: Know "How To Raise Finance For A Business" by rachy2care4u: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2020
Good morning...
Re: Know "How To Raise Finance For A Business" by rachy2care4u: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2020
Good day...
Re: Know "How To Raise Finance For A Business" by rachy2care4u: 9:10am On Feb 12, 2020
Hello...

(1) (Reply)

World Technology And Innovation Expo / Need A 700+ GMAT Score? Here Are Your Test Prep Materials For Cheap / Dr Ramon Adedoyin's Right Step To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.