Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Most Simplified Meaning Of Love Between A Man And A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Simplified Meaning Of Love Between A Man And A Woman (4312 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Bitter Love Between Women And Men How Did We Get Here? / So Touching: Undying Love Between Oga's Daughter And Poor Worker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Simplified Meaning Of Love Between A Man And A Woman by Brownteeth(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2010
I have observed that nairaland posters always give a ''Ph.D'' meaning of love whenever they try to explain what love is. And I mean the kind of love experienced between a man and a woman in love. Some go about writing poetry all in the name of explaining love. While some also go about using vocabularies and grammars that they don't even understand themselves. Those twisted languages of explanation are too complicated, especially for people like me who didn't attend any school from birth.

My simplified explanation of love between a man and a woman is when a guy solemnly accepts to be with and wait for a girl for 5 years and above without cheating, before he can taste her honeypot. And when a girl seriously sticks with a guy who doesn't spend a single dime on her for 5 years and above without her cheating to collect money somewhere else. What more do we need to explain genuine love?

If anyone has a simpler definition of love between a man and a woman, please let him/her pour it in. NO BIG GRAMMAR PLEASE.
Re: The Most Simplified Meaning Of Love Between A Man And A Woman by Yorisb: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2010
When a woman allows a man to enjoy her whatsit without hesitation shakara (UmunedeĀ  d1ck-tionary meaning) tongue
Re: The Most Simplified Meaning Of Love Between A Man And A Woman by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2010
its a kind of feeling that u feel[b] when u feel some kind of feelings[/b]
Re: The Most Simplified Meaning Of Love Between A Man And A Woman by freecocoa(f): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2010
Love is when boy and a girl or a man and a woman come together to accept one another just the way he or she is, so that the two both of them become boyfriend and girlfriend or manfriend and womanfriend.comprendo?
Re: The Most Simplified Meaning Of Love Between A Man And A Woman by Coolabbie: 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2010
Luv is strictly an affair of the heart,sumtin dat cannot be understood,just experienced.

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Are Shy Or Ashamed Of Drying/hanging Their Undies Outside / I Was Almost Arrested For Romancing My Babe In Shoprite / Two Sisters Fight On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.