Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! (4212 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". / Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
Women are gullible and many times due to guilty conscience they run to and fro looking for prophet and prophesies about their marriage partners

The funny thing is some of these ignorant ex-runs girls don't run to and fro when they begin dating...when the guy spending money buying them Bb,galaxy,clothes,Tantalizers and drum stux,Dubai shopping etc and even guys giving them their ATM cards and PIN

But when it is 2 months to wedding these walka- about girls will go to their pastors to seek advice if they should go aheah with the wedding or not

Sometimes the guy has even taken the girls to his parents and 80% of the time,these "fake pastors" due to some unexplainable reasons will.always tell the girls things like

"The relationship is not Gods will"
"The guy will.cheat on u"
"The guy has spiritual wife"
"You are not meant for each other"

Am yet to see when a pastor will.advice a lady to cross to another church to marry

And the funny girls too will easily succumb and end the relationahip without returning the guys money angry or using common sense

Pastors BE WARNED!!!!!!( Jeremiah 23) stay away from advising women to breakup just to marry Ur choir master

Be WARNED!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by mizjules(f): 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Loool! Did one pastor take your future wwife from you? sad, but with your username don't blame him tongue

2 Likes

Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Percentile: 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
mizjules:
Loool! Did one pastor take your future wwife from you? sad, but with your username don't blame him tongue

Looool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
mizjules:
lmao walahi am.an advocate ni ooo but it almost shele to me too sha
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by ronald4lif(m): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
The warning is in order!

4 Likes

Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by chimerase2: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
hope amu nt amu-ong
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Some ladies run to their pastor without reason, I just cant figure why they do that. some will buy him things and always want him to pray for them. I'm somehow sad today I need someone to cheer me up.
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by ideology(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
brito:
Some ladies run to their pastor without reason, I just cant figure why they do that. some will buy him things and always want him to pray for them. I'm somehow sad today I need someone to cheer me up.

Sorry dear, just play nice tunes, find something you like doing.

Make sure you try and be happy
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by mizjules(f): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
rattlesnake:
lmao walahi am.an advocate ni ooo but it almost shele to me too sha
LOooool! Thank God she was saved! cheesy
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
ideology:

Sorry dear, just play nice tunes, find something you like doing.

Make sure you try and be happy

Thanks broda
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by ideology(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
brito:

Thanks broda

Welcome, hope you are getting better now
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
ideology:

Welcome, hope you are getting better now

Yea, merry Christmas!
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by agrovick(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
brito:
Search for Mr Cork's profile and read his posts, that should do the trick. Pele
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
agrovick:

Search for Mr Cork's profile and read his posts, that should do the trick. Pele

Who is Mr Cork? thanks
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by agrovick(m): 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
mizjules:

LOooool! Thank God she was saved! cheesy
saw a pastor earlier in the day and according to him, I will be getting a special treat from u. Ayam waiting
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by agrovick(m): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
brito:

Who is Mr Cork? thanks
The clown of nairaland, his posts are always off point
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
agrovick:

The clown of nairaland, his posts are always off point

ok, but I don't know him
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by mizjules(f): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
agrovick:
saw a pastor earlier in the day and according to him, I will be getting a special treat from u. Ayam waiting
Awwww he didn't see the vision well
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by agrovick(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
brito:

ok, but I don't know him
It doesn't matter, just read his posts
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
agrovick:

It doesn't matter, just read his posts

ok, I will
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by agrovick(m): 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
mizjules:

Awwww he didn't see the vision well
Should I give him the goggles u talked abt earlier
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by agrovick(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
brito:

ok, I will
Ok, or if you are on Instagram, search for @crazeclown. Watch some videos he posted, they are quite hilarious. Cheers
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Afrok(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
It's part of business strategy for some pastors, U know nah the line of tithe and offerings might not be generating enough traffick .
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by Afrok(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
This advise won't change the fact that some pastors have been deceiving most ladies since the time of Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden.
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by mizjules(f): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2014
agrovick:

Should I give him the goggles u talked abt earlier
Lmao grin ! Yes
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by agrovick(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
mizjules:

Lmao grin ! Yes
grin I will give u the improved version of the vision as soon as I av it. How Xmas dey go na
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by ideology(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
brito:

Yea, merry Christmas!
Same to you, wishing you more blessings in the new phase
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by ideology(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hi Mizjules, I see you …
Merry Christmas cool
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by rattlesnake(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
ideology:
Hi Mizjules, I see you …
Merry Christmas cool
mens are like bees when they see a urgly girl fine they can't control themselves anymore undecided

1 Like

Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by mizjules(f): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
ideology:
Hi Mizjules, I see you …
Merry Christmas cool
Hiiii! Merry christmas. cheesy
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by ideology(m): 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
mizjules:

Hiiii! Merry christmas. cheesy

How you de?
Re: Special WARNING To Pastors STOP!!!Decieveing Our Ladies....!!!!! by mizjules(f): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
ideology:

How you de?
I'm fabulous you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Finished My NL Jail Sentence And Am Back.... / The feeling when a virgin makes his first to a girl .photo / Where Is The Right PLACE To Go Look For A Wife? (I Wan Settle Down)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.