Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,780 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Singer Oxlade Thanks Funmi Iyanda For Sponsoring His Primary & Secondary School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Oxlade Thanks Funmi Iyanda For Sponsoring His Primary & Secondary School (1020 Views)

Photos From Funmi Iyanda's 50th Birthday Dinner / Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Oxlade Thanks Funmi Iyanda For Sponsoring His Primary & Secondary School by TrendingGist: 6:24am On Nov 22, 2019
A young man who is now a singer @oxladeofficial has taken to his social media page to thank veteran media personality, Funmi Iyanda for sponsoring him to school when he was young. .

According to him, Iyanda’s foundation gave him a scholarship that catered for my primary and secondary school education.
Oxlade explained that the scholarship took off the burden of paying school fee off his grandma as she was his guardian.
In reaction to the singer’s tweet, Iyanda said she’s happy to be part of his journey.

He wrote;
She might not even recognize me anymore ...
She might not remember helping a kid ...
Myself and my grandma never got the chance to say thank you enough ... @funmiiyanda

Just know that kid you gave sound education is out here doing what he knows how to do best .
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5HZZK1AKTX

See more; http://gistmore.com/singer-oxlade-thanks-funmi-iyanda-for-sponsoring-his-primary-secondary-school-education

Re: Singer Oxlade Thanks Funmi Iyanda For Sponsoring His Primary & Secondary School by TrendingGist: 6:24am On Nov 22, 2019

Re: Singer Oxlade Thanks Funmi Iyanda For Sponsoring His Primary & Secondary School by universaltv: 6:30am On Nov 22, 2019
undecided copy copy

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Home Movies / Ex-beauty Queen,harriet Edide Tells Her Story On Christmas Day (photos) / Nigerians Want Nasty Blaq To Quit Comedy, After He Was Accused Of Promoting Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.