Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Announces He's 'coming Out Of Retirement In 2020' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Jr. Announces He's 'coming Out Of Retirement In 2020' (393 Views)

Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Announces He's 'coming Out Of Retirement In 2020' by itelerime: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2019
Floyd Mayweather has announced he's coming out of retirement in 2020.

The American boxing champion made the announcement via Instagram account, saying: 'Coming out of retirement in 2020'.

In another post, he indicated that his next step would be in collaboration with UFC: "Dana White and I working together again to bring the world another spectacular event in 2020," the caption read.

The announcement comes just days after he confirmed his retirement in an interview with Rory Carroll of Reuters.

“I’ve got calls to get back into the ring, but my health is my wealth,” Mayweather told Reuters on Tuesday. “Boxing is a very, very brutal sport. In the last few years a lot of fighters have died inside that squared circle. You have got to know when to hang it up. I had a great career."

In 2017, the 42-year-old boxer retired from the sport after defeating UFC star Conor McGregor to win his 50th professional fight.

Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Announces He's 'coming Out Of Retirement In 2020' by itelerime: 7:23am On Nov 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Announces He's 'coming Out Of Retirement In 2020' by soberdrunk(m): 7:27am On Nov 22, 2019
No amount of money is enough for some individuals, instead of him to invest his huge wealth and avoid brain damage...... angry

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Announces He's 'coming Out Of Retirement In 2020' by jom28gy(m): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2019
Why retiring?he is still young

Abi,! are you tired of making money
Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Announces He's 'coming Out Of Retirement In 2020' by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2019
Money has started getting audio in nature. He needs to top up his small money and continue flashing on Instagram..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Announces He's 'coming Out Of Retirement In 2020' by majamajic(m): 7:49am On Nov 22, 2019
this guy might go Tyson way , the way am seeing it

no solid investment !!!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Announces He's 'coming Out Of Retirement In 2020' by Lanry1(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2019
My man. He wants to make more millions of $

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Dortmund 3-1 - Highlights (download Video) / Neymar Claims Former Club, Barca Owes Him A Month Salary In 2017 / Okocha Leads The ‘nearly Eagles’ In African Footballer Of The Year Award History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.