Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures (63157 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / MIMSHAC-MERKAVIM: First Vehicle Plant In South-South Nigeria Nears Completion / The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by ernieboy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
meccuno:
The Igbos have Innosson,The Yorubas have Proforce. Both from the South. What exactly does the north bring to the table apart from terrorism?
dangote cement
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by ernieboy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
winterfell007:

I know. It looks 'quasi' automated. But I'm sure Innoson will get there someday. Full automation could be somewhat expensive when we do not have the right skilled people to manage the machines...
there is no auto factory that is fully automated oga.
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Kennyswagzz: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2019
winterfell007:

Oga I was referring to that poster I quoted
ok sorry for misquoting you
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Kennyswagzz: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
Rosskiki:

None of this garbage obviates what I said. Plus INNOSON sources over 70 percent of its vehicle components from local manufacturers, making it an authentic Nigerian brand.
do you want to see pictures of baic motors which innoson assembles?
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Rosskiki: 12:00am On Nov 23, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

70%? grin

That’s one of the biggest lies in the automotive industry.

You’re parroting nonsense. Very admirable though.

Who has time to argue with a know nothing like you? Whose fault is it you don't read or research before spewing your rubbish?

''The company runs its plant in Nnewi, Anambra State, with 70 percent of the car parts produced locally, while the rest are sourced from Japan, China, and Germany. Innoson vehicles are currently being used in some West African countries like Mali, Sierra Leone and Ghana.''

http://venturesafrica.com/is-zimbabwe-about-to-lose-its-biggest-foreign-donor/

''Over 60% of the parts used are sourced locally, creating employment opportunities via local manufacturing of components. Inaugurated in 2010, IVM has produced thousands of automobiles to date, ranging from heavy-duty vehicles, patrol vans, pick-up vans, SUVs, mini and long buses and saloon cars. These automobile products are quite affordable compared to the foreign brands and are also built to cruise easily on the Nigerian roads.''

https://themarketmogul.com/innoson-vehicle-manufacturing-first-made-nigeria-cars/

3 Likes

Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by ernieboy(m): 12:00am On Nov 23, 2019
Rosskiki:

Stop talking rubbish. Assembly is the EXACT SAME THING as manufacturing.

It is a uniquely Nigerian ignorance that claims otherwise.

All over the world, car manufacturing plants are known as car ASSEMBLY plants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automotive_assembly_plants_in_the_United_States

Here: Dictionary:

Manufacturing:

The process of converting raw materials, components, or parts into finished goods that meet a customer's expectations or specifications. Manufacturing commonly employs a man-machine setup with division of labor in a large scale production.

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/manufacturing.html
assembling is not the same as manufacturing, manufacturing actually starts from the design stage, then the vehicle is modelled and a prototype is manufactured. Innoson does not design their cars, jaic of China owns those designs, innoson simply imports them as knocked downs and assemblies. In fairness to them I think they have the capacity to produce certain components in the vehicle, but the designs are not theirs.
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Rosskiki: 12:06am On Nov 23, 2019
ernieboy:
assembling is not the same as manufacturing, manufacturing actually starts from the design stage, then the vehicle is modelled and a prototype is manufactured. Innoson does not design their cars, jaic of China owns those designs, innoson simply imports them as knocked downs and assemblies. In fairness to them I think they have the capacity to produce certain components in the vehicle, but the designs are not theirs.

You are WRONG. Manufacturing DOES NOT have to ''start from design stage''. Anybody can design the product. You do not rewrite the rules of industry just to suit your inferiority complex. Assembly is the SAME THING as manufacturing.

That is why in the US, car manufacturing plants are called auto assembly plants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_automotive_assembly_plants_in_the_United_States

Most car plants import or buy locally, the various components they use to assemble their vehicles. NONE make all the parts themselves, not least because that would be economically unviable for any firm.

THERE IS NO DIFFERENTIATION between ''assembly'' and ''manufacturing'' anywhere on earth, except among ignorant people in Nigeria.

ASSEMBLY LINE:

''An assembly line is a manufacturing process (often called a progressive assembly) in which parts (usually interchangeable parts) are added as the semi-finished assembly moves from workstation to workstation where the parts are added in sequence until the final assembly is produced. By mechanically moving the parts to the assembly work and moving the semi-finished assembly from work station to work station, a finished product can be assembled faster and with less labor than by having workers carry parts to a stationary piece for assembly.

Assembly lines are common methods of assembling complex items such as automobiles and other transportation equipment, household appliances and electronic goods.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assembly_line

innoson simply imports them as knocked downs and assembles

WRONG. Innoson started off by doing that, but over the last decade, they have built several factories at their Nnewi plant which now produce most of those components here in Nigeria, plus they source components from other local manufacturers, so that the local content in every INNOSON vehicle today is over 70%.

2 Likes

Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by samwise180(m): 12:26am On Nov 23, 2019
I wanna do my internship at innoson who can link me up?
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Anambralstson: 12:59am On Nov 23, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

IVM operates an assembly plant where it assembles Completely Knocked Down vehicles from BAIC.

It recently mechanized part of its assembly plant.

There, let’s see if this truth puts you over the edge. You uncouth vagabond.
You are ignorant and Jealous of Innoson

Watch this video show me how IVM operates an assembly plant where it assembles Completely Knocked Down vehicles from BAIC .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d_O5RUZLLE

1 Like

Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Icon79(m): 1:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Wow. China, Spain, and West Germany supported us? Wow, that's news to me. And even Czechoslovakia? too? That's not possible b'cos Czechoslovakia was literally a vassal state of Russia (USSR) at that time. So it isn't possible for the USSR to be supporting Nigeria while Czechoslovakia supports Biafra.

And moreover, most of the support Biafra received was mostly food and aid and moral support. Because of the blockade, it wasn't possible for most of those countries to provide Biafra with military hardware.

O pari

Kennyswagzz:
so what about China, west Germany, France, isreal, Portugal, Spain, Vatican city, south africa, Rhodesia, Czechoslovakia, etc. That supported biafra?? Why couldn't you win the war?
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by EgunMogaji2: 1:15am On Nov 23, 2019
Anambralstson:

You are ignorant and Jealous of Innoson

Watch this video show me how IVM operates an assembly plant where it assembles Completely Knocked Down vehicles from BAIC .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d_O5RUZLLE

Of course you'll resort to jealous when you have no more educative material to respond with grin

IVM itself is humble. It's numbskulls like you that confuses the issues.

Just look at all that automation going on in the pics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by HacheNoire: 1:28am On Nov 23, 2019
Searching for the automation.....
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by HacheNoire: 1:31am On Nov 23, 2019
samwise180:
I wanna do my internship at innoson
who can link me up?

You can't take out Ebony and MIC even if you do internship at Innoson

Both on the top spot in casket manufacturing.
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Kennyswagzz: 2:50am On Nov 23, 2019
Icon79:
Wow. China, Spain, and West Germany supported us? Wow, that's news to me. And even Czechoslovakia? too? That's not possible b'cos Czechoslovakia was literally a vassal state of Russia (USSR) at that time. So it isn't possible for the USSR to be supporting Nigeria while Czechoslovakia supports Biafra.

And moreover, most of the support Biafra received was mostly food and aid and moral support. Because of the blockade, it wasn't possible for most of those countries to provide Biafra with military hardware.

O pari

so France that supplied biafra weapons is what?gringrin
Go and read your history well.. Nigeria got help from world powers same as biafra
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Kennyswagzz: 2:51am On Nov 23, 2019
HacheNoire:

You can't take out Ebony and MIC even if you do internship at Innoson

Both on the top spot in casket manufacturing.
gringrin
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Kennyswagzz: 2:52am On Nov 23, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Of course you'll resort to jealous when you have no more educative material to respond with grin

bro this guys are something else.
Everyone is always jealous of them.
Bunch of foolsgringrin

1 Like

Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by EgunMogaji2: 2:56am On Nov 23, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
bro this guys are something else.
Everyone is always jealous of them.
Bunch of foolsgringrin

They really are.

I run a Facebook Group in support of IVM for over 8 years with almost 19,000 members and I just gave out N5K in recharge cards. Yet the asinine twerp called me jealous grin
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Kennyswagzz: 2:58am On Nov 23, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

They really are.

I run a Facebook Group in support of IVM for over 8 years with almost 19,000 members and I just gave out N5K in recharge cards. Yet the asinine twerp called me jealous grin
lmao
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by MrBen619(m): 5:17am On Nov 23, 2019
Igbo man, we know that he is from anambra, idiot.
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by meccuno: 5:50am On Nov 23, 2019
ernieboy:
dangote cement
Chaii......did you not do quantitative aptitude when you were much younger? How does making cement and making cars fall into the same category? Moreover I can assure you that Dangote CANNOT be this big without the federal government. Does he know how to do business? Create a level playing field and I bet you he would run down in 7 months.
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Anambralstson: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

IVM operates an assembly plant where it assembles Completely Knocked Down vehicles from BAIC.

It recently mechanized part of its assembly plant.

There, let’s see if this truth puts you over the edge. You uncouth vagabond.
Of course you are jealous, I have seen how you trying to run them down Innoson on your website, typical Yoloba man, silent killer, Innoson stated on the first video I posted, that they produce not assembling, with video evidence to support their claims, I know your type, just contact me I can assist you to visit their plant to see for yourself, stop hating

View more of Innoson factories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VOu9Ofrgb4
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Anambralstson: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I believe you didn't watch the video If you have common sense you should have known the pictures are old, not the new automated plant that's yet to start production, below are old process of IVM vehicles production

Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Mcuzy(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2019
iReddington:

I think you should attempt the question instead of asking if it's unnecessary or not. Abeg what exactly does the North bring to the table?
Cattle,leather and over population
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Mcuzy(m): 7:22am On Nov 23, 2019
meccuno:
how is it unnecessary?
you'll make them feel bad , just praise Innoson and go
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Anambralstson: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

They really are.

You run Facebook fake IVM group to run Innoson down
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Anambralstson: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

They really are.

I believe you lack knowledge of assembling plant

Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by ernieboy(m): 8:18am On Nov 23, 2019
meccuno:
Chaii......did you not do quantitative aptitude when you were much younger? How does making cement and making cars fall into the same category? Moreover I can assure you that Dangote CANNOT be this big without the federal government. Does he know how to do business? Create a level playing field and I bet you he would run down in 7 months.
dangote does not know how to do business but u that does ur entire generation both past and present will probably never attain the level he has. ode
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by EgunMogaji2: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2019
Anambralstson:

I believe you lack knowledge of assembling plant

All you’re showing is assembly line. Educate yourself.
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by EgunMogaji2: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2019
Anambralstson:

You run Facebook fake IVM group to run Innoson down

I like IVM and have respect for the owner. You’re flailing around writing nonsense.
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by EgunMogaji2: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2019
Anambralstson:

I believe you didn't watch the video If you have common sense you should have known the pictures are old, not the new automated plant that's yet to start production, below are old process of IVM vehicles production

Again, mechanized, not automated. You’ll just bark till you tire yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) / Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car / Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.