Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures (63214 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / MIMSHAC-MERKAVIM: First Vehicle Plant In South-South Nigeria Nears Completion / The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by EgunMogaji2: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2019
Anambralstson:

Of course you are jealous, I have seen how you trying to run them down Innoson on your website, typical Yoloba man, silent killer, Innoson stated on the first video I posted, that they produce not assembling, with video evidence to support their claims, I know your type, just contact me I can assist you to visit their plant to see for yourself, stop hating

View more of Innoson factories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VOu9Ofrgb4

I could easily go down to your kindergartener level and respond back with some lame racial bant but I have a developed frontal lobe unlike you.

IVM assembles CKD units. Now go and die grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by nothingspoil70: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2019
Innoson this, Innossin that, my fear is , hope very soon we won't be hearing about money laundering and drug pushing allegations about this man again because I'm always sceptical about sudden successes these days especially from this part of Nigeria
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by MrSly(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2019
gurujoe:
God bless Innoson Nwa nnewi
God bless me Nwa nsukka
AMEN
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Kennyswagzz: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2019
meccuno:
Chaii......did you not do quantitative aptitude when you were much younger? How does making cement and making cars fall into the same category? Moreover I can assure you that Dangote CANNOT be this big without the federal government. Does he know how to do business? Create a level playing field and I bet you he would run down in 7 months.
the usual chestbeating.. dangote has cement manufacturing plant in other african countries.. can innoson do same, ??
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Kennyswagzz: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2019
Anambralstson:

I believe you lack knowledge of assembling plant
e pain amgringrin
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by TheExecutioner: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2019
There's nothing hi-tech about producing cement.

ernieboy:
dangote cement
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Obdk: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2019
Anambralstson:
You run Facebook fake IVM group to run Innoson down
Whats his page name
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Obdk: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2019
Prince001:

U just like to start something dirty. Innoson should keep it up but his automobile is from China that's disguise as from Nigeria that's all. No hate its fact! It's only assembled in Naija. I read 80% of the auto are made in Naija lol. That's very funny and sad same time. The funny part is some don't know how to calculate percentage, the sad part is people we believe anything they read online nowadays!!!!

Afonja i dey hail oo
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by degamemaster(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
somalianprince:
This is too sophisticated . Anambra leads

Lalasticlala

IGBO AMAKA!
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Prince001(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Obdk:

Afonja i dey hail oo

Truth is bitter, isn't it?

Truth shall set all free!
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Obdk: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Prince001:

Truth is bitter, isn't it?

Truth shall set all free!

Hate kills faster dan jealousy

IGBO AMAKA afonjas hate to admit it
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Icon79(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
My question to you is simple: since there was a total blockade of Biafra, how were the weapons coming in? Unless by weapons you meant riffles and light munitions.

O pari

Kennyswagzz:
so France that supplied biafra weapons is what?gringrin
Go and read your history well.. Nigeria got help from world powers same as biafra
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Solsix(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
arsenic33:

Does your phone operates itself? Does machine operate itself? "Automated Teller Machine" don't you operate it before it dispenses cash?
U think u are smart but u are not. There are companies in this world where all the processes are done by machines from start to packaging even loading. In a fully automated companies humans contributions are very insignificant. Sometimes repair works. FYI I am from Nnewi, I live a trek able distance from where innoson vehicle manufacturing company is located.
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Kennyswagzz: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Icon79:
My question to you is simple: since there was a total blockade of Biafra, how were the weapons coming in? Unless by weapons you meant riffles and light munitions.

O pari

before the blockade, was there no supply of weapons to biafra by France?
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Prince001(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
Obdk:

Hate kills faster dan jealousy

IGBO AMAKA afonjas hate to admit it

More power to anyone and everyone, I don't care about tribe sorry!
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by chimoskyg(m): 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
were is mompha from?

Kosovo
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Icon79(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Before the blockade, Biafra fought Nigeria to a standstill and would've won that war if not the blockade. That's why Nigeria, and Obafemi Awolowo in particular kept defending the blockade despite worldwide international condemnation. Because they knew that it was the ONLY way they can win that war.

O pari

Kennyswagzz:
before the blockade, was there no supply of weapons to biafra by France?
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by PopeFlatino(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Boss thanks once more..I have paid for d full treatment..all thanks to u
idesylvester:

Please do take care of ur health, I just actually sent u the 5k u required
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Kennyswagzz: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2019
Icon79:
Before the blockade, Biafra fought Nigeria to a standstill and would've won that war if not the blockade. That's why Nigeria, and Obafemi Awolowo in particular kept defending the blockade despite worldwide international condemnation. Because they knew that it was the ONLY way they can win that war.

O pari

lol you are purely delusional.. the war was initially between igbos and north (hausa/fulani) reason why you guys were dealing with Nigeria army made up of northeners. . Not untill biafra army invaded South west and Niger delta that was when southerners fully joined Nigeria army.. and when southerners joined fully, that was when ojukwu ran awaygringrin
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by idesylvester(m): 6:14am On Nov 24, 2019
PopeFlatino:
It can only be God my brother... we all need each other
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Obdk: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Prince001:

More power to anyone and everyone, I don't care about tribe sorry!
U re a hateful afonja. Fact
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Prince001(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Obdk:

U re a hateful afonja. Fact

What's constitute that? I'm open to learn pls
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by Icon79(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wow. You're really as dumb as they come! So you think that the Yoruba soldiers could actually refuse orders from their commanders to join the war prior to Biafran soldiers invasion of the South West? Are you really that dumb or are you just trying to act dumb

So you think Yoruba soldiers have the rights to pick and choose what war they should fight and/or when to join a war Chei, I have heard it all here on nairaland shocked shocked shocked

O pari

Kennyswagzz:
lol you are purely delusional.. the war was initially between igbos and north (hausa/fulani) reason why you guys were dealing with Nigeria army made up of northeners. . Not untill biafra army invaded South west and Niger delta that was when southerners fully joined Nigeria army.. and when southerners joined fully, that was when ojukwu ran awaygringrin
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by idesylvester(m): 1:12am On Dec 01, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Hope you v gone for the check up
Re: New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures by PopeFlatino(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2019
Not yet sir..but I will do that once money enters my hand this week..but d whitish discharge and pains has stopped since last week..am urinating normal now
idesylvester:

Hope you v gone for the check up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) / Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) / Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.