Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend (1555 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Akechukwuka: 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hello everyone.. My name is king Joel, i am from Delta state but I reside in portharcourt..pls friends I need your opinion or advice.

I need a suggestion or advice on how to please my girlfriend? I love her so much but I don't know what to do to please her always.
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Omar09(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
Please yourself rather. It's not worth it in end.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
When you get married and you have a good woman in your abode, cone back to ask "how do I please my WIFE"

Thank you undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by rtdCivilservant: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Akechukwuka:
Hello everyone.. My name is king Joel, i am from Delta state but I reside in portharcourt..pls friends I need your opinion or advice.

I need a suggestion or advice on how to please my girlfriend? I love her so much but I don't know what to do to please her always.
Give her 1 million naira for shopping.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Tookool(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Get a little sense ..... she'll be pleased

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Helada(f): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Transfer all ur money to her account.. Keep transferring... Continue transferring.. If she tells you to stop... Don't.....
Secondly don't go through her phone....

Mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Akechukwuka: 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
Omar09:
Please yourself rather. It's not worth it in end.
Thanks, but I really love her, and I wish to get married to her
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Akechukwuka: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
When you get married and you have a good woman in your abode, cone back to ask "how do I please my WIFE"

Thank you undecided

Thanks..but I wish to get married to her.
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Akechukwuka: 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Give her 1 million naira for shopping.
Lol..guy, u no wish me well
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by General0847: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Stop being a wussy.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by ranmoor: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ladies will only sing praises of a dead man. So far you are still alive, don't expect any appreciation. You cannot do enough. They are like leaches, always wanting more.
So if you wan die young keep looking for ways to please fastidious creatures. Just do little you can do and no look uche face!

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by KrazzyAndy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ogaa go please yourself e no worth am abeg

Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Akechukwuka: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Helada:
Transfer all ur money to her account.. Keep transferring... Continue transferring.. If she tells you to stop... Don't.....
Secondly don't go through her phone....

Mtcheew
�����
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Take her shopping.... Surprise her with a "benz" later on....
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Akechukwuka: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
General0847:
Stop being a wussy.
Lol..what does dat mean
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by sweetonugbu: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
JUST DIE Or become a PERFECT MAN

Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Akechukwuka: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
ranmoor:
Ladies will only sing praises of a dead man. So far you are still alive, don't expect any appreciation. You cannot do enough. They are like leaches, always wanting more.
So if you wan die young keep looking for ways to please fastidious creatures. Just do little you can do and no look uche face!
Sensible comment ..thanks
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Akechukwuka: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Take her shopping.... Surprise her with a "benz" later on....
Lol..�
Guy u no wish me well abi
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Fizzymike1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Another foolish fool.
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by clintwealth(m): 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
guy i just checked you up via[color=#006600][/color] fb na. and i saw your still a kid. you better be focus
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Probably by killing 2 layers every week for her.
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
Why some guys sabi behave like ozwor for nairaland bring your girl make she chop my king kong..she shall be pleased grin
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Akechukwuka: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Why some guys sabi behave like ozwor for nairaland bring your girl make she chop my king kong..she shall be pleased grin
Lol��
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Omar09(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2019
Akechukwuka:

Thanks, but I really love her, and I wish to get married to her

You just gotta be yourself, and don't over work yourself. If it's gonna work it will work if it ain't gonna work, remember you can always get a new girl. Don't pressure yourself. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
Girls like that, the only way to please them is to stop trying to please them
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
Akechukwuka:

The best way to please her is to drink sniper. When you're gone, she'll look for a real man who doesn't please people.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Newguyhere: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nah them.
@op you are a complete disgrace to the redpill community and I pray you die a broke and penniless man angry
Useless beta simp
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Akechukwuka:

WTF will happen, if she pleases you?

I don't impress or please girls.

Dont waste your time on a girl that don't love you

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Omo see bad belle everywhere chimo
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Akechukwuka: 5:00am On Nov 23, 2019
iClef:

The best way to please her is to drink sniper. When you're gone, she'll look for a real man who doesn't please people.
Lol..
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Akechukwuka: 5:02am On Nov 23, 2019
Rasmega:

WTF will happen, if she pleases you?

I don't impress or please girls.

Dont waste your time on a girl that don't love you
Thanks
Re: What Should I Do To Please My Girlfriend by Akechukwuka: 5:02am On Nov 23, 2019
pcguru1:
Omo see bad belle everywhere chimo
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And Fiance / Xmas Recharge Cards / Nigeria Girls Abu Dhabi Or Dubai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.