Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) (969 Views)

Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari / Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by All2Gists: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has dismissed the reports that he is seeking a third term.

Buhari said this on Friday at a meeting of the national executive committee (NEC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abuja.

“I’m not going to make the mistake of attempting a third term,” the president said.

“Beside the age, I swore by the holy book that I would go by the constitution and the constitution said two terms. I know that I’m in my last term and I can afford to be reckless because I’m not going to ask for anybody’s vote.”

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/Im-Not-Running-For-Another-Term-Buhari-Photo.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by charleff512(m): 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
Baba,Please if it is hard to change our country kuku ma leave am as e dey before.Just enjoy yourself Sir,travel to anywhere you like and flex.You deserve to enjoy because you don try for this country! Sai Baba(That is my love speech to Baba)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
Ft
Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hope that the prophets of doom will now rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by Hoephase: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2019
Of course he knows he could be reckless and get away with it. He has been nothing but reckless from day one and the masses are cool with it.

Mr. Presido you are right you can do whatsoever the f*** you want and the people won't do sh*t about it.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by sweetonugbu: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
I will support you for fourth tenure my darling president

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by LabDNA: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
'Afford to be reckless because you are not asking anybody's vote'

That was why you backed down on the anti-social media bill in your first tenure. But you now want it recklessly pushed down the throats of the people this time by any means.
Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Our Sweet President we need you for 3rd term please .. A Buhari third term is better than Tinubu first term cheesy
Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by rexchazy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
Better, even the second term are you sure you can finish it. If I hear any APC talk pim He own don finish
Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by istina: 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
That was How OBJstarted . These politicians......

They will first of plant the seed in the mind of their citizens through denial of intentions

In no time the seed will germinate into implementation phase, by this time of course it will no longer be strange to the populace because the seed had been sown some time ago

Then finally into realization state. Except God stops him like OBJ.
Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by istina: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
sweetonugbu:
I will support you for fourth tenure my darling president

Chai! Dis ting wey BUBU dey look na im go killam befor im finish his tenure.
Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by netpro(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
Can the Wailing miscreants find something else to shade crocodile tears for?

Ride on Mr. President. All well meaning Nigerians are firmly behind you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by sweetonugbu: 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
istina:

Chai! Dis ting wey BUBU dey look na im go killam befor im finish his tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by voltron14: 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
istina:
That was How OBJstarted . These politicians......

They will first of plant the seed in the mind of their citizens through denial of intentions

In no time the seed will germinate into implementation phase, by this time of course it will no longer be strange to the populace because the seed had been sown some time ago

Then finally into realization state. Except God stops him like OBJ.

OBJ of PDP and Atiku fame abi?
Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by CrimeKsmart: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
This same way he won't dare to handle over to an Hausa man. He knows the adverse consequences.
Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by Olaiya126: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2019
Na hatred go kill you .Baba Buhari is a good man any time any day .you ipod can go to lagoon .useless people .meanwhile i sell a rare world currency .

Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by All2Gists: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
mynd44 lalasticala
Re: I’m Not Running For Another Term - Buhari (Photo) by Sabby1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
I know that I’m in my last term and I can afford to be reckless because I’m not going to ask for anybody’s vote.”

Reckless......
This line got me thinking twice and deep

Baba God, na your hand we dey

(1) (Reply)

CIVIL WAR: S-east, S-south Yet To Be Properly Reconciled With Nigeria—Ekpenyong / Shocking: Drama In Aso Rock As Aisha Buhari Confronts Mamman Daura. / Again, Who Killed Bola Ige? - The Nation Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.