Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Solution To After Weed Effect - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To After Weed Effect (300 Views)

'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To After Weed Effect by bidemz(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2019
A friend smoked weed(not the first time tho) weeks back and it started affecting him like having dizziness and sort of

Suddenly Two days ago he started complaining of his heart beating at a faster rate

pls doctors in the house what could that mean and what is the solution.... pls help it's very urgent
Re: Solution To After Weed Effect by bidemz(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Seun ..

pls help push to front page I beg of you, it's very important
Re: Solution To After Weed Effect by MJBOLT: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
take him to the hospital,how difficult is it? undecided
Re: Solution To After Weed Effect by sweetonugbu: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
More weed
Re: Solution To After Weed Effect by meobizy(f): 3:44am On Nov 23, 2019
As e no good for him head, quit!

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Outstanding Foods That Cure Cancer You Should Be Eating / A Mother-of-four Who Suffers Facial Paralysis And Partial Deafness Due To A Brai / Eczema, /please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.