Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student (36713 Views)

I Read 16 Hours To Bag Distinction In Medical School – IMSU Best Student / Meet Sylvia Ulan Andrew Who Made 9 A1 In WASSCE In Plateau State / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by victorazyvictor(m): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2019
braimeddy:
Its a shame to the male folks that a lady beat them to a department that's mostly dominated by them

What do you mean, do ladies have diff or substandard brain?

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by subcbouy: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2019
brunofarad:
Education in Nigeria is a huge joke

What facility does IMSU have to offer Engineering ?
Which university in Nigeria has facility for Engineering? Is it mushroom university you attended?
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by jiksman3: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2019
Niggas be rushing to search her on fb and instagram grin grin grin
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by jibrilELsudan: 10:04am On Nov 23, 2019
She nice and fvckable. I will like to hang her on the ceiling of my jeep and fvck her crankshaft style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2019
transfer2019:

Is it an easy feat? Would you rather that she was into prostitution or the likes?

If you ddnt get my sarcasm...then u must be taking life too hard...loosen up man....grow a little sense of humor....and read between the lines...

don’t let Nigeria situation rob u if ur joy

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Incandescent(m): 10:07am On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:

They are doing yahoo, marlians, then finish it off with tramadol. Later they'll come online to form sapiosexual grin

Last last, this babe sef might end up in the other room. Ladies start off well, but end badly.

Congrats to her. Not an easy feat.

When they spend their time bashing girls on NL, how would they progress? Ladies are taking over let them sit there & be forming misogynist

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by subcbouy: 10:11am On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:

They are doing yahoo, marlians, then finish it off with tramadol. Later they'll come online to form sapiosexual grin

Last last, this babe sef might end up in the other room. Ladies start off well, but end badly.

Congrats to her. Not an easy feat.
This one will not end badly. I quietly understand your point, though.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2019
1StopRudeness:

If you ddnt get my sarcasm...then u must be taking life too hard...loosen up man....grow a little sense of humor....and read between the lines...

don’t let Nigeria situation rob u if ur joy

Lol. That's why there are lil. things like emoticons, emojis smileys and stuffs. Learn to use them accordingly, bro.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by mechanics(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2019
Wow, congrats to her.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by ruggedtimi(m): 10:13am On Nov 23, 2019
something good from imsu, not some inmessenger graduates
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by pocohantas(f): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2019
ornicus:

As a lady can you expand on why you think this happens, and also why your own case is obviously different?

Nature/ nurture/ environment?
Thanks

All of the above, tbh. Family, personal zeal, mindset and associations. Most times they always lose focus after marriage or for marriage.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by zutu(m): 10:21am On Nov 23, 2019
brunofarad:
Education in Nigeria is a huge joke

What facility does IMSU have to offer Engineering ?
please don't insult my faculty and former university.. Na ur type no fit get admission for Imsu FENG, not to talk of graduating... Yeye dey smell.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Rubicon67(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2019
greatbrian:
I hope she can successfully remove a flat tyre....

All this mechanical engineering graduate who can't even tell what a radiator is sef

She didn't go to school to learn about radiator or how to remove flat tyres. Consult your artisan mechanics for that.

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by enemmo(f): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:

All of the above, tbh. Family, personal zeal, mindset and associations. Most times they always lose focus after marriage or for marriage.

That's why they need to be very careful about whom they marry
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Ferdinandu(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2019
braimeddy:
Its a shame to the male folks that a lady beat them to a department that's mostly dominated by them
Most Engineering colleges in Nigeria doesn't have any engineering training going on there. It is all about who has the best short retentive memory to cram textbooks better and faster and drop it as fast during exams. Cramming isn't gender bias. That's how we study Engineering here

4 Likes

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by showafrica(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2019
Stanweezy:
I hope the rewards includes cash and employment opportunity and not just that paper I'm seeing there?

What has she been able to produce or fix mechanically? I dont believe in all these cram theory work. Bring keke napep for her now to dismantle and couple it again, she go open mouth.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Ajibade123(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2019
congratulations to her

see Reasons you have to have a good CGPA in school https://explicitsuccess.com/what-is-a-good-gpa-for-university/
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by hylyne(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2019
braimeddy:

Guy wake up! We're in 21st century not stone age.

We all have devine capacity to Excel.it all depends on how you put yours into use.

Congrats my crush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2019
Wow, that's real hardwork. Congratulations!!!!

This is the true Slayer, slaying in intelligence and academics. Not those empty headed slay mamas slaying in da oza rooms
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by showafrica(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Ferdinandu:
Most Engineering colleges in Nigeria doesn't have any engineering training going on there. It is all about who has the best short retentive memory to cram textbooks better and faster and drop it as fast during exams. Cramming isn't gender bias. That's how we study Engineering here

Exactly, what i am saying.. thats why we have useless professors every where.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Moso(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2019
For your electrical Design with COREN seal call 08100896751. Our fees is affordable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Angeldada55(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2019
Se na pesin born this one ? Your parents must be proud.

I just pray say e no end for that paper wey I dey see so cx " na me be the best " no be property o !!!

She fi no come like to marry yahoo boy for good life like dat o. She fi like prick pass female rabbit ; she go come go marry one broke guy ( God forbid )

And nothing confuse woman pass MAN WEY NO GET MONEY COME SABI FVCK.

Iffa no talk now, e go be like pesin get one thing wey pesin dey do

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by pocohantas(f): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2019
enemmo:

That's why they need to be very careful about whom they marry

Very very important. I intentionally didn't add that part, but a speech by Ibukun Awosika comes to mind. The man you marry can make or mar you.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by deltateam: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2019
TooGod942:
Meet Imsu Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student 2018/2019 Session

This is Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, from Eziagu Enugu state who was the best graduating student mechanical Engineering first class in Imo state University 2018 / 2019 section.

She graduated from the department of mechanical Engineering with a C.G.P.A of 4.66 and was honoured by the Governor of Imo state Emeka Ihedioha at the 4th edition of Engr. Emmanuel Iwuanyawu lecture series organized by the Nigerian society of Engineers (Imo chapter)...

Please a word of encouragement for this young lady

That dude behind her folding his arms go be like, "Chai! Nobi this girl wey we attend lectures together. See as she don become big girl. #looking at Emeka." Shebi na you say education na scam that year? #Emeka "Me kè?"

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by deltateam: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2019
AlusiIyi:
wait you mean say with all those bloody calculations we struggled to make C and highest B mechanics of machines, Strength of material 1,2,3 Internal combustion, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics 1,2,3, etc
with all those bloody derivations and engine drawings and CAD/CAM CNC designs someone get first class for these?

no wonder omenka helinues TRIGITIS and co dey call me illiterate cheesy
truly I be illiterate compare to this gem
chaii see person pikin cry

well sha we tried everybody no go get brain like that

Nobi you fold arms behind her for pishure?
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2019
Ferdinandu:

You do not make a first by cramming.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Cherrybae(f): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2019
Is this supposed to the news. What's special about this.

Nonsense
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by zibya: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2019
AlusiIyi:
wait you mean say with all those bloody calculations we struggled to make C and highest B mechanics of machines, Strength of material 1,2,3 Internal combustion, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics 1,2,3, etc
with all those bloody derivations and engine drawings and CAD/CAM CNC designs someone get first class for these?

no wonder omenka helinues TRIGITIS and co dey call me illiterate cheesy
truly I be illiterate compare to this gem
chaii see person pikin cry

well sha we tried everybody no go get brain like that
Nonsense trash grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by KingRabota: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Guy gentle Small Small naah !!
Kilode gaan hava,??
Appreciate the beautiful Brain in front of you first.
If she drives she probably will be able to change a tire, and As to your insinuations about mechanicals not being able to identify a radiator , may be true in extremely rare cases.
But looking at the the strides Nigerian Engineers make whenever they're given tiny opportunities.
I'm sure that given a favourable environment we will manufacture everything from nuclear power stations to plasma energy Engines.
I have interacted with Nigerians all over the country and I know we can do more than expected.
Given proper guidance and encouragement.

Proudly Mechanical .

greatbrian:

All this mechanical engineering graduate who can't even tell what a radiator is sef
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:

My sis had a clique back when we were in school. Three of them.med students.when they were in 300l or maybe 400l, the mother of one, a widow, started harassing the daylights out of the girl.you must get married, you must get married. Las Las one older doctor fron a popularish family started toasting her. She jumped on the guy, married him, put studies on hold for two years. Of course the clique was over.

Today she is still in ilorin, though she is a doctor.My sis and her friend are in US and UK respectively and thriving in their careers. It is what it is
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Irore: 10:47am On Nov 23, 2019
greatbrian:

Yes because the algebrae, calculus, fluid mechanics etc will not give room for any practical that will help identify something as simple as radiator. Someone asked what IMSU has that she is allowed to do engineering programmes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities / Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day / OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.