Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student (36715 Views)

I Read 16 Hours To Bag Distinction In Medical School – IMSU Best Student / Meet Sylvia Ulan Andrew Who Made 9 A1 In WASSCE In Plateau State / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by hakunamatata00(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2019
I trust engineering ladies they are not that beautiful oo, but there are very serious and attentive in class ,We the guys ehn,
kiloKan Niggar

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by kikake: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2019
TooGod942:
Meet Imsu Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student 2018/2019 Session

This is Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, from Eziagu Enugu state who was the best graduating student mechanical Engineering first class in Imo state University 2018 / 2019 section.

She graduated from the department of mechanical Engineering with a C.G.P.A of 4.66 and was honoured by the Governor of Imo state Emeka Ihedioha at the 4th edition of Engr. Emmanuel Iwuanyawu lecture series organized by the Nigerian society of Engineers (Imo chapter)...

Please a word of encouragement for this young lady

Good student.
Former Imo governors reserved Engineering faculty of Imo state university for Okigwe campus.

Even gov Okorocha built a new campus for Engineering in Okigwe.

But Owerri-centric gov Ihedioha seems as if he wants continuation IMSU engineering faculty for his Owerri zone.
Watching..
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by ogbuefi677(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2019
Cherrybae:
Is this supposed to the news. What's special about this.

Nonsense
This man!!
Accept Jesus in your life!
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by QuickStandard: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2019
Oboy, I salute you lady.

The first time I will see a lady dominate my Department.

This is a really corrosive lady.

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by deltateam: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2019
ornicus:

My sis had a clique back when we were in school. Three of them.med students.when they were in 300l or maybe 400l, the mother of one, a widow, started harassing the daylights out of the girl.you must get married, you must get married. Las Las one older doctor fron a popularish family started toasting her. She jumped on the guy, married him, put studies on hold for two years. Of course the clique was over.

Today she is still in ilorin, though she is a doctor.My sis and her friend are in US and UK respectively and thriving in their careers. It is what it is

Is your sis married?
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2019
deltateam:

Is your sis married?

No she is not.Why do you ask?
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by deltateam: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2019
ornicus:

No she is not.Why do you ask?

Cos your idea of success being travelling out could be different from her own.

She has both a successful career and a family to call her own.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by kikake: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2019
WalkerMichael:
grin they are doing g.. Boys no dey too read again.

Wonder how many boys get time to do dy/dx integration/differentiation this time when women want money from the boys.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by kelly72: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2019
greatbrian:
I hope she can successfully remove a flat tyre....

All this mechanical engineering graduate who can't even tell what a radiator is sef

Mech Eng no be only about car, na wah for you oo.

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by zibya: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2019
AlusiIyi:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
no be tell you say make you study linguistics (hausa) for Uni
Trash trash trash
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2019
deltateam:

Cos your idea of success being travelling out could be different from her own.

She has both a successful career and a family to call her own.

Tell your sister to get married o before evening.

I was just trolling you because I know you are an empty headed lout who thinks marriage is the alpha and omega for women.

Both of them are married and not to day one betas who have to chase small girls because they are louts without game. People like you, basically.

The only women available to wretches like you will always be inexperienced smallies because that is all you will ever be good for. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Buffalo2(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2019
femi4:
NSE and their propaganda
I am telling you
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by deltateam: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2019
ornicus:

I was just trolling you because I know you are an empty headed lout who thinks marriage is the alpha and omega for women.

Both of them are married and not to day one betas who have to chase small girls because they are louts without game. People like you, basically.

The only women available to wretches like you will always be inexperienced smallies because that is all you will ever be good for. smiley

Its only cracks that understand the nonsense you just typed.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2019
deltateam:

Its only cracks that understand the nonsense you just typed. Go Bleep your mama.

You are the sort of empty headed under 33 being referred to on fp.

When I read this thread, I remembered one 16 year old hausa/fulani girl from my secondary school. Her mother had passed on and the next thing we heard her dad married her off. No difference between that man and you. Always in a hurry to truncate women's lives for marriage

Hopefully your sister will drop out of school to ride some old man's prick, If she hasn't already. With a brother like you, it's a given. You will probably be waiting in the wings to jump on the bride price.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by deltateam: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2019
ornicus:

You are the sort of empty headed under 33 being referred to on fp.

When I read this thread, I remembered one 16 year old hausa/fulani girl from my secondary school. Her mother had passed on and the next thing we heard her dad married her off. No difference between that man and you. Always in a hurry to truncate women's lives for marriage

Hopefully your sister will drop out of school to ride some old man's prick, If she hasn't already. With a brother like you, it's a given. You will probably be waiting in the wings to jump on the bride price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHOBFL3RxUA
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Preshy561(f): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:

Very very important. I intentionally didn't add that part, but a speech by Ibukun Awosika comes to mind. The man you marry can make or mar you.
Lol. That's my best friend though. We both graduated with first class in mechanical engineering, IMSU. Just the two of us got first class in mechanical engineering. But hers beat all in the faculty. grin

I think we were just 3 first class students in Engineering faculty, IMSU.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by ProfKhaycee(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2019
IMSU
NO WONDER....why she no go beat d guys
She might have used her brain & puna to achieve this

Nevertheless, NO IMSU best graduating engineering student can stand near FPNO(NEKEDE) ...NEKEDE go to put them hands down
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Staru1(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2019
congratulations,
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by pocohantas(f): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. That's my best friend though. We both graduated with first class in mechanical engineering, IMSU. Just the two of us got first class in mechanical engineering. But hers beat all in the faculty. grin

I think we were just 3 first class students in Engineering faculty, IMSU.

Wow. Preshy! Longest time.
Congrats to you two, really proud of you.

Would never have guessed. cry cry
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
You try
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Preshy561(f): 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:

Wow. Preshy! Longest time.
Congrats to you two, really proud of you.

Would never have guessed. cry cry
Lols. Thanks Poco!! grin

Yes dear, work stress. But it's fine though.
Trust everything is fine dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Bunker1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Don't give her only hand shake. Next convocation give her auto Employment.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by degamemaster(m): 12:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:
Congrtulation sis

IGBO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Lazerone(f): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Honored with?
Meanwhile, did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by joepepsy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
The table you are shaking..
braimeddy:
Its a shame to the male folks that a lady beat them to a department that's mostly dominated by them
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by obioraval(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
She's also a nairalander. Congrats Sylvia. Your brother would be proud of you.
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by nototribalist: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Stanweezy:
I hope the rewards includes cash and employment opportunity and not just that paper I'm seeing there?
you wont see cubana chief priest there. he likes nonsense
Re: Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student by Reussite: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
pocohantas:

They are doing yahoo, marlians, then finish it off with tramadol. Later they'll come online to form sapiosexual grin

Last last, this babe sef might end up in the other room. Ladies start off well, but end badly.

Congrats to her. Not an easy feat.
Not if she continues in that path like NOI & other boss ladies out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Study In One-block, Portakabin Ghanaian Varsities / Dr. & Dr. (Mrs) Oviosun: Nigerian Man And His Wife Bag PhD Same Day / OAU Ranked 8th In Africa And 1st In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.