Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nairaland Pls Help, I Have A Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Pls Help, I Have A Problem (489 Views)

Nairaland Pls Help Me. I Need Aaam Before I Commit Suicide / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Pls Help, I Have A Problem by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hello nairalanders, I just recently clocked twenty and even at my age I dont know how to woo a girl, I have been following this section since my friends advised that the best place to learn all this things is on nairaland. I know some guys might get irritated, angry or disgusted at me cuz of Wat am saying, I see the way guys talk about how ladies or girls don't add value in a relationship or how ladies are scum and all they want is just to get away with ur money, still u'd agree it's still a facet of my life I must learn. Thing is I didnt just sit down and brood. have chatted, gone out and tried talking to girls but I don't know it's as if.......anytime I see a girl my heart begin to race, I Loose my composure and all my lines and even my brain knocks, she notices my fear, insecurity and weakness. I go home with my tail inbetween my leg. With all the knowledge I have about dominance and alpha, Wat d fvck is wrong with me, ND I ain't ugly, dey should be doing one below and I above but reverse is the case. A guy has to show dominance, confidence and exert an alpha character and even after watching videos on YouTube can't say it has helped a bit. Pls help, am ashamed writing this but if anyone's comment can help, it's worth it.
Re: Nairaland Pls Help, I Have A Problem by Blacknote: 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Nairaland Pls Help, I Have A Problem by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
Common face your studies and stop talking about girls.
kennywagz:
Hello nairalanders, I just recently clocked twenty and even at my age I dont know how to woo a girl, I have been following this section since my friends advised that the best place to learn all this things is on nairaland. I know some guys might get irritated, angry or disgusted at me cuz of Wat am saying, I see the way guys talk about how ladies or girls don't add value in a relationship or how ladies are scum and all they want is just to get away with ur money, still u'd agree it's still a facet of my life I must learn. Thing is I didnt just sit down and brood. have chatted, gone out and tried talking to girls but I don't know it's as if.......anytime I see a girl my heart begin to race, I Loose my composure and all my lines and even my brain knocks, she notices my fear, insecurity and weakness. I go home with my tail inbetween my leg. With all the knowledge I have about dominance and alpha, Wat d fvck is wrong with me, ND I ain't ugly, dey should be doing one below and I above but reverse is the case. A guy has to show dominance, confidence and exert an alpha character and even after watching videos on YouTube can't say it has helped a bit. Pls help, am ashamed writing this but if anyone's comment can help, it's worth it.
Re: Nairaland Pls Help, I Have A Problem by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
I feel your pains smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Pls Help, I Have A Problem by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
KINGYAGAA:
Common face your studies and stop talking about girls.

Everything is not about studies. You guys have failed to understand this.
Re: Nairaland Pls Help, I Have A Problem by Happyguy201: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2019
i dont normally comment on threads like this but i will give you a brotherly advice . focus on building your self and forget about women for now . you dont want to dwell in that lifestyle
Re: Nairaland Pls Help, I Have A Problem by Orhevus: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lol Wagzy , go and make money

I repeat make money!!!

Dont forget to make money!!!

Very big money!!!

Na dem go dey rush u

Because if after all I've told u about about girls and u Neva learn, na money go solve ur problem
Cos odikwa very serious Sumtin.

And u can stick to harddon and ubunja too, works like magic allota testimonies bro
Re: Nairaland Pls Help, I Have A Problem by alphaNomega: 12:09am On Nov 23, 2019
There is nothing tricky about wooing a girl. Many guys you see with girls actually did not out in much effort, the ladies have to like you first. That's all it takes. You should work on making yourself more presentable, get nice clothes, wear good perfumes, keep your hair neat and tidy (or razz, whatever works for you)

Once a girl likes you, she will be the one that always want to talk to you even if you are a complete idíot.

Don't forget to make money too, it is not totally necessary but it keeps the fire burning. Those things I wrote in my first paragraph are not free you know.
Re: Nairaland Pls Help, I Have A Problem by maya007: 12:17am On Nov 23, 2019
PM me my dear

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Pls Help, I Have A Problem by SweetPreeq(m): 12:22am On Nov 23, 2019
I dey your table too bruv
Re: Nairaland Pls Help, I Have A Problem by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:28am On Nov 23, 2019
For this harsh Buhari time na how to woo you dey find Iffa knock you ehn undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend In Nnewi Anambra State / F**k Him- Episode1 / She Dumped Him, It Pained Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.