Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Lady Praises Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Praises Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wedding (517 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Praises Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wedding by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
A Nigerian lady, Abiodun Babatunde, took to her handle this evening, to praise her newly-wed husband, Abidemi, for stopping her from kneeling to feed him during their traditional wedding.

Abiodun basically has an issue with women kneeling for men and this is something her man knows and respects.

She shared a moment showing when her man stopped her from kneeling to feed him during their wedding and wrote

This man knows!
He knows my reservation about this kneeling down thing but my decision to do it because of culture. But he said No and insisted to everyone that I don't have to kneel to feed him. Ahn, I made the best choice!
https://twitter.com/bibilamour04/status/1197954648042287106?s=19

https://zenithnaija.com/lady-praises-her-husband-for-stopping-her-from-kneeling-during-their-wedding-video/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Praises Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wedding by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:00am On Nov 23, 2019
More
Re: Lady Praises Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wedding by Magichand: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Will that make him not to cheat of he wants undecided
Re: Lady Praises Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wedding by paix(m): 12:04am On Nov 23, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
A Nigerian lady, Abiodun Babatunde, took to her handle this evening, to praise her newly-wed husband, Abidemi, for stopping her from kneeling to feed him during their traditional wedding.

Abiodun basically has an issue with women kneeling for men and this is something her man knows and respects.

She shared a video showing when her man stopped her from kneeling to feed him during their wedding and wrote

This man knows!

He knows my reservation about this kneeling down thing but my decision to do it because of culture. But he said No and insisted to everyone that I don't have to kneel to feed him. Ahn, I made the best choice!
We're waiting to hear him say, he made the best choice as your salary is going straight to his account.
Re: Lady Praises Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wedding by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2019
Lovely.......so how exactly did she feed him? Where are the pictures?
Re: Lady Praises Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wedding by Riele(f): 12:10am On Nov 23, 2019
Huh

I'm confused here .

What's she praising him for ?

For trying to break free from the average Nigerian men mentality ?
Re: Lady Praises Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wedding by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 23, 2019
She had reservations for women kneeling before men so why did she accept to be traditionally married knowing fully well it was part of our culture?

Feminists won't cease to surprise me. undecided
Re: Lady Praises Husband For Stopping Her From Kneeling To Feed Him At Their Wedding by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Make Men Look Weak / I Am So Sorry For Posting Non Romantic Topics Here / Body Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.