Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

NDLEA Visa Clearance - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NDLEA Visa Clearance (1246 Views)

Tanker Crushes Fresh Abia Poly Graduate After Clearance (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Students Studying Abroad, Travelers To Pay ₦40,000 For Police Clearance / Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate (2) (3) (4)

NDLEA Visa Clearance by AdeOlaMatth(m): 1:14am On Nov 23, 2019
I applied for NDLEA Visa clearance. The application was successful but to my surprise, I was given a paper like a photocopied memorandum which shows my name and passport number. I was told that my Clearance Certificate has been sent to d embassy.

Has anyone experienced this?
Is the memorandum tenable at d embassy?
Re: NDLEA Visa Clearance by Ashirioluwa: 2:48am On Nov 23, 2019
AdeOlaMatth:
I applied for NDLEA Visa clearance. The application was successful but to my surprise, I was given a paper like a photocopied memorandum which shows my name and passport number. I was told that my Clearance Certificate has been sent to d embassy.

Is this the practice?
Which one is NDLEA visa clearance again?

Re: NDLEA Visa Clearance by bigtt76(f): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Apparently visit to some countries regarded as high risk or drug haven, require clearance from NDLEA before you can get a visa issued.

Ashirioluwa:

Which one is NDLEA visa clearance again?
Re: NDLEA Visa Clearance by kunzzy4me(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nawa ooo.which one be NDLEA visa a gain....
Re: NDLEA Visa Clearance by Ashirioluwa: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
bigtt76:
Apparently visit to some countries regarded as high risk or drug haven, require clearance from NDLEA before you can get a visa issued.

NDLEA certificate is not applicable to me
Re: NDLEA Visa Clearance by hospiceglo: 2:44am On Dec 06, 2019
NDLEA clearance is necessary to enter some countries mostly asian
Re: NDLEA Visa Clearance by hospiceglo: 2:49am On Dec 06, 2019
You may contact hospiceglo@yahoo.com for a detail guardians and straight forward illustration or call 08091082399
Re: NDLEA Visa Clearance by Devvagreen(f): 1:02pm On May 02
AdeOlaMatth:

Has anyone experienced this?
Is the memorandum tenable at d embassy?
Valid

5 Reasons Traveling To Egypt Is More Trouble Than It's Worth / Qatar Visa / Uk Marriage Visa Requirement

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9