Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Death To Flesh Is A Necessity For Destiny Fulfillment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death To Flesh Is A Necessity For Destiny Fulfillment (411 Views)

Deep Secret for Divine Marital Destiny Fulfillment / Seven Keys To Destiny Fulfillment / Religion A Necessity For Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death To Flesh Is A Necessity For Destiny Fulfillment by EternalBeing: 4:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Do you Know that where death ends that's also where resurrection starts..All happens in the grave.
Resurrection starts right in the grave. The seed of resurrection is death .
So when a thing is dying, it's because it wants to live. We live in this kingdom by dying..

..."So then death works in us"
So when God wants to give you life, he first kills you(selfish nature)..
It is a realm called Galatians 2:20..."I have been crucified with Christ"..

It is a mystery that the more I die, I become alive..It's the kind of death that can transit a man to life. The more I die, the more I realize am alive in glory, alive in grace..This is the price of the Anointing..

Let me submit to you, I don't claim to know everything but the way people are seeking the things of the Spirit, they will never find it.There is no formular that can replace death..

It is not enough to be available, you must be usable.
The Bible says" nevertheless the foundation of the Lord standeth sure, having this seal..the Lord knoweth them that are his..and let every man that named him depart from iniquity.."
Then he goes on to say but in a great house there are all kinds of vessels of gold, silver and clay..some vessels unto honour some unto dishonour.. That means the possibility of metamorphosis is there..you can transit from wood, clay into gold. He says that man shall be a vessel of honour meet for the master's use.

Death is the doorway to what many believers are looking for .

You don't die cooperately, you die individually.
And whole it is wonderful to be inspired by great men and women God is using, sincerely speaking, I speak on behalf of any sincere man of God, there are certain levels in the spirit that even impartation can not take.. It's a well you must dig up in the Spirit.. It is a track record you must create in the Spirit..

That you come to a point where you die to yourself;
you die to vain glory;
You die to all of these impulses...
A DEAD MAN HAS NO FEELINGS..
Laugh at him, it is not enough to offend him..
He has lost the ability to be offended..
Clap for him, he won't wake up..
So for as long as we are still governed by these impulses that distracts our spirituality, we will corrupt the move of God and his investment of the spirit upon our lives..

Remember that we are dealing with the things of the Spirit.
I'm just admonishing us because we want to pray. So when we see all the miracles and the signs and wonders and these mighty things, it's not about the mighty man, it's not about mighty men, it's a testament of what God can do with vessels when they die. So everything that happens here is a message, the message is that the more you yield and the more you die, you give God space to manifest his limitless possibility within a man....

-Apostle Joshua Selman.

2 Likes

Re: Death To Flesh Is A Necessity For Destiny Fulfillment by EternalBeing: 4:53am On Nov 23, 2019
HalleluYAH!!!

1 Like

Re: Death To Flesh Is A Necessity For Destiny Fulfillment by EternalBeing: 4:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Thank you JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach!

1 Like

Re: Death To Flesh Is A Necessity For Destiny Fulfillment by EternalBeing: 7:52am On Apr 05, 2020
Happy Sunday to the chosen Generation!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist Reinhard Bonke Is Dead / My Mystic Experience In Oneness With God / State Of The Nation: Apostle Johnson Suleiman Defend President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.