Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur (25808 Views)

Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record / Drogba Beats Ibrahimovic To Be Named Ligue 1's Best Striker Of The Past 20 Years / Carlos Vela Beats Ibrahimovic To 2019 MLS MVP Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by Drpeey(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Good old Mourinho. Kane cant play all competition bcoz of fatigue, Mourinho needs a veteran back up striker. Datz just Mou's style.
Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by makeherscream(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Tchiman:
I am seeing people saying that IBRA should go and rest!!!......I beg to differ....Zlatan is like wine, it gets better with age!!....The scoring record he kept in man u in just a season, nobody has been able to break it after he left!!!!

And who says he cannot play together with Kane at the same time

All hail king IBRA!!!

I so much like listening to both him and mourinho press conferences....it is never a dull moment....Both got the magic with words!!
on a normal level

What are you saying martial first full season he score more goals than IBRA please please before you come and talk thrash always check your facts
Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by DimIsaac10(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2019
showafrica:
Mou just like influencial players so that big clubs will be afraid.
You are on point sir
Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by makeherscream(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2019
Tarabye:
He wants to start all those unnecessary signings like the way he did in United
exactly what I was thinking
Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by eltata(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2019
Ibrahimovic is a great addition to any top football club in Europe. Mind you he goingto be a super-sub and come into the game in the last 30mins to break those stubborn defences and score magical goals. He is an X factor and also a good dressing room motivator. Hopefully Jose can convince him to come for a bit part role.
Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by Bahamas95(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
Ibro wen don old finish?
But still better than Rashford and Martial

Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by eltata(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2019
DimIsaac10:
You are on point sir
Ibrahimovic is coming to play a bit part role like a super sub thingy, thats the information for now, if only Jose can convince him. Totterham on the other side have lots of world class players , so people like Jose and Ibra are coming to spice up things and take them to the next level with that X factor winning mentality. Let me tell you that though i am not a Jose fan but he is a winner and automatically within his 4 yr contract, Totterham are gonna win trophies and make them a team to watch.
Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by Angelfrost(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Mourinho dey craze o. But ibramovic deadbody is better than rashford and martial combine

You shouldn't drink and type... Football is not for kids.

My own question remains, is IBRA gonna bench Kane or will he be happy to warm the bench all season long??!...

A.C Milan is where he will be appreciated and needed now.
Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by FLYFIRE(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2019
He will destroy the club & then sacked. Unfortunately, Kane & Ali will be the scapegoats. Why go sign someone that has been sacked by his last four clubs
Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by Timileyin1234(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2019
makeherscream:
on a normal level

You are senseless and not a football fan
Ur father is senseless. Since u can’t make ur point without abusing. Eleribu

Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by enemmo(f): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2019
This team is cancelled

[/color]

Not even my love for Sonnie will ever make me support them.[color=#770077]
Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by Lazerone(f): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2019
Did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out
http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/
Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by Isoduwa(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2019
nairalee:
I'm like the biggest fan of Zlatan. Dude is fascinating, witty, smart, strong, intelligent, talented, goddamn hilarious and a football beast. But I wouldn't want him to come to spurs cos it will mark a dip in his career.

However I understand that age is not on his side and needs some retirement money. So if he cannot get a better offer in Europe, he can come and rake in some cool cash cos at this point of his career money is a major consideration.

Z for Zlatan

N for No
Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by tosinosam(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2019
Mourinho too full of surprises
Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by Odunolumide(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Mourinho dey craze o. But ibramovic deadbody is better than rashford and martial combine
Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by toprealman: 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
landmark86:
Reason why many Managers fails.
Why Ibrahimovic? Is it because of it performance in America league? Make Mouriho no compare that league to EPL ooooooo.
When we many young strikers with brighter future around the world.

Arsenal fan sighted.
Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
landmark86:
Reason why many Managers fails.
Why Ibrahimovic? Is it because of it performance in America league? Make Mouriho no compare that league to EPL ooooooo.
When we many young strikers with brighter future around the world.

Ibra was in epl @ age 35 n 36 n did well. He's exceptionall
Re: Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur by amamahdaniel(m): 12:32am On Nov 24, 2019
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Madrid Signs Ferland Mendy / Super-sub, Victor Osimhen Prove His Class As He Scores Two Wonderful Goals / Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.