Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,905 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

I Am The Only Prophet That Can Save Obiano - Prophet Nwamulun'obi Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am The Only Prophet That Can Save Obiano - Prophet Nwamulun'obi Jesus (223 Views)

16 Privilege Only Prophet Muhammed Enjoys And No One Else / Can You Recommend A Strong Prophet That has the gifts of the word of knowledge? / Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Only Prophet That Can Save Obiano - Prophet Nwamulun'obi Jesus by Spiritscience(m): 6:16am On Nov 23, 2019
By O'star Eze

The Spiritual Director of The Light of God Healing Ministry, Abagana, Njikoka LGA of Anambra State, Prophet Louis Nwamulun’obi Jesus has alleged that Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State was indeed under spiritual attack adding that he was the only man of God given the grace to pray him out of an impending onslaught.

Responding to the recent media buzz that the governor had allegedly said there were evil spirits in the government house, the prophet maintained that even though there were attempts to refute the report as false, there was indeed a serious attack launched against the governor which was about getting to a staggering climax.

In the Light of God Healing Ministry founder’s words, “Our governor is under attack and as a prophet to this nation, God revealed this ongoing attack and that I am the only man that will pray and God will answer and the calamity that is coming upon him will be averted because many priests and pastors are attacking him. The reason people are not seeing the good works this young man is doing in this state is because of the wicked people surrounding him. He is being attacked by some so-called men of God. People surrounding our governor are the ones misleading him.

“Our governor knows truly that it is God who gave him that seat. He could not have made it in his second tenure but for God. The bible said in the book of Daniel 11:32; “Those who know their God shall do exploit.” He needs a serious prayer from a genuine man of god which I am the one God has revealed that will pray him out of his situation. Prophet Louis Ezejiegu nwamurun’obi Jesus. The one who wrote him before the election who told him how he was going to win the elections and all these things going on right, four months before the election. People surrounding him do not want him to recognize the source of his victory.

“It is like he eating the grace with a man God he does not know about which he needs to identify with that God and that God will fight the battle coming for him. Battle is coming, enemies are coming and people that he won are scheming evil against him. There are some ingrates who have vowed to tarnish the image of the governor out of envy and jealousy and because they are no longer getting what they were getting before from him. But the Bible said in Psalm 46:9; “God make war to cease from the river to the end of the earth.” People around him are wicked and care only about their stomach they do not care about the poor that is why I am giving this message that he may come and identify with the prophet and God will fight this battle for him.

Continuing, the prophet said that God had made Nigeria and Anambra State his burden for a long time now and has been speaking to him and through him repeatedly about his home state and its governance.

“I have a correspondence of mails I had been sending to Governor Willie Obiano even before he assumed his seat in this second tenure. None has been responded to snd my prophecies keep coming true. Time will tell.”

Source: https://www.orienttabloid.com/i-am-the-only-prophet-that-can-save-obiano-nwamulunobi-jesus/
Re: I Am The Only Prophet That Can Save Obiano - Prophet Nwamulun'obi Jesus by beresponsible(m): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2019
Mad man

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Arrives In Japan To Preach Anti-nuclear Message / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / When Your Science Is Floored By God's Supremacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.