Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration (45913 Views)

$110m Fine: BATN Restates Commitment To Nigeria’s Laws, Makes Payments / Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration / Femi Otedola's $350 Million Investment In Geregu Power, Commitment To FG’s Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by BreconHills(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Kendumazy:
Nice one. Please, this is the best time to start planning ahead for next year! Don't start planning in January! Before you finish planning next year, the year is gone again! With the little days left before next year, you can still plan something and just start implementing/developing/actualizing your plans by next year! Happy new year in advance to you guys! See you guys in 2020 by God's grace.

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

Good advice. It takes 40 days or thereabouts to establish new habits. Without new habits a new year is simply same old, same old.
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by faithfull18(f): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
NigPatriot:
cheesy

When I was much younger, December was always the best time of the year.

But as I age December is when I remember, all the bills I have piled up for the incoming year ( rent, childrens school fees, incoming increased VAT tax).

Dear lord growing up was really a scam
grin grin
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by edoairways: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
bluefilm:
Pagan celebration of the Birth of the SUN of God.
Are you aware that the internet was invented by a pagan?
Are you also aware that your phones, clothes, foods and drinks are dedicated to a marine goddess?
Are you also aware that people are initiated on daily basis by clicking on social forum?
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by bluefilm: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
edoairways:

Are you aware that the internet was invented by a pagan?

No sir.

Are you also aware that your phones, clothes, foods and drinks are dedicated to a marine goddess?

No sir.

I'd be glad if you can name some of these products so that I can start taking precautions.

Are you also aware that people are initiated on daily basis by clicking on social forum?

Hope say Nairaland no follow...?
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by Ebenezer049(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Afiahomes:
na them get Ikoyi grin grin

What? Iko....what? Stop it o. It's Victoria Island, Friend.

Happy Weekend
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by Afiahomes(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ebenezer049:

What? Iko....what? Stop it o. It's Victoria Island, Friend.

Happy Weekend
same to you brother cool

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by Qoko: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dear Seun, all this pictures are too tiny, kindly show us the Light as we know that Zenith always unveiled the most beautiful & biggest Xmas Light in Nigeria.
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by naturefellow(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
It's only in Zenith Bank's calendar that Christmas starts in November.
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by Legendguru: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2019
Oh
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by luluman: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
wheesin:
Tourist attraction because of ordinary decorations. Animal republic
Thunder fireee bad belle.
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by oyifeoda(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And the Lord said, "Let there be light", but NEPA said "NO".
lolz.
Re: Zenith Bank Restates Commitment To CSR, Unveils Christmas Decoration by lawalmovichhhh: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
SEE WETIN DEM DEY USE MY 50 50 NAIRA DEY DO........NO WAHALA NAA....WE GO SEE SAW👊👊👊

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Paid $19 Million Dollars To Eat Lunch With Warren Buffet / Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? / Banker Friday Ayegba Arrested For Stealing N14.8m From Customer's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.