Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother (2770 Views)

Gamers Please Come In. / Osun-osogbo P.c Gamers, Please Come In Here. / PC Gamers Please Help With Mk9 And Tomb Raider Exe File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by adex1300(m): 3:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
my fellow gamers in the house is it worth to buy an almost new Nintendo switch that has complete accessories and 3 game card which include FIFA 20 and other two switch games for 80k .or to swap my Xbox one with it and add 30k. I really want to know if the deal is good and also if it is worth it to sell an Xbox one to get a switch. pls note I mostly play soccer games. Guys the deal is off as the guy has sold the switch to someone else. I have another deal a used Nintendo switch with complete accessories with FIFA 18 card to swap with my Xbox one and I will add 30k. guys please help me decide. like I said I play mostly soccer but I like the switch becus its portable
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
adex1300:
my fellow gamers in the house is it worth to buy an almost new Nintendo switch that has complete accessories and 3 game card which include FIFA 20, Mario Odessa, and Zelda for 80k .or to swap my Xbox one with it and add 30k. I really want to know if the deal is good and also if it is worth it to sell an Xbox one to get a switch. pls note I mostly play soccer games.
Don't do it

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by ShopNextDoor: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
adex1300:
my fellow gamers in the house is it worth to buy an almost new Nintendo switch that has complete accessories and 3 game card which include FIFA 20, Mario Odessa, and Zelda for 80k .or to swap my Xbox one with it and add 30k. I really want to know if the deal is good and also if it is worth it to sell an Xbox one to get a switch. pls note I mostly play soccer games.

I would advise you to do it.
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by hakinze00(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by khalhokage(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Abeg don't do it, how can you swap an Xbox one with a Switch and even add money on top especially when soccer is your favourite game?
If you go ahead with this you'll regret it, the only reason I can as an advantage for the switch is the portability nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by adex1300(m): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2019
advise still needed
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by chizzyglow: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
adex1300:
my fellow gamers in the house is it worth to buy an almost new Nintendo switch that has complete accessories and 3 game card which include FIFA 20 and other two switch games for 80k .or to swap my Xbox one with it and add 30k. I really want to know if the deal is good and also if it is worth it to sell an Xbox one to get a switch. pls note I mostly play soccer games. Guys the deal is off as the guy has sold the switch to someone else. I have another deal a used Nintendo switch with complete accessories with FIFA 18 card to swap with my Xbox one and I will add 30k. guys please help me decide. like I said I play mostly soccer but I like the switch becus its portable
Don't even try it

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by adex1300(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
more advise oooo
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by Mckandre(m): 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
adex1300:
better swap plus cash nd get a ps4 instead, kapish!

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by AyarmBoye(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Please get a Ps4 instead don't ever go on with any of the deals.... U will regret it

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by adex1300(m): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
more advise needed
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by LucemFerre: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
adex1300:
more advise needed

You dey use the advice cook soup? Ah ah... E never do? Until Moses go collect commandment from mount Sinai with "Don't do it" inscribed first?

7 Likes

Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by typicalgamer(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
ShopNextDoor:

I would advise you to do it.

sir are you sane why you tell a brother man to do it

FIFA on switch is ps3 version

bro gets yo facts right

even you dont sell switch games and you expect the guy to enter limbo once he has played the onces available to him

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by typicalgamer(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
adex1300:

if I slap you enh

the guy suppose give you 30k for swapping your Xbox with him

Xbox beats switch every way possible if you want a handheld get a PS vita and forget switch mara

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by typicalgamer(m): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
adex1300:
more advise needed

you can buy the switch outright

but don't swap with Xbox and add even 5 naira

if the seller wants to swap without money fine but if money is added to the swapping run

before you they look down on Xbox like this e be like you never play Xbox one before o

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by crafteck(m): 4:14am On Nov 26, 2019
typicalgamer:

if I slap you enh

the guy suppose give you 30k for swapping your Xbox with him

Xbox beats switch every way possible if you want a handheld get a PS vita and forget switch mara

You are wrong... Here are values according to my oshodi deals... Range
Phat Xbox one x... 35k+/- 5
Xbox one s 45k+/- 5
Xbox one x 100k+/- 20 (mostly minus)
Ps4 Big 65k +/- 10
Slim 75k +/- 10
Ps4 pro 110k +/10 (mostly +)
Switch 70k but can get to 100 or 110 easily depending on hackability, mem card, game cards and other accessories.
Note... Switch has lesser fans appeal even, less than Xbox but once its own fans come, they dont argue much on price.

Above is the market secret.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by typicalgamer(m): 5:39am On Nov 26, 2019
crafteck:

Xbox one s 45k+/- 5
Ps4 Big 65k +/- 10
Slim 75k +/- 10
Switch 70k but can get to 100 or 110 easily depending on hackability, mem card, game cards and other accessories.
Note... Switch has lesser fans appeal even, less than Xbox but once its own fans come, they dont argue much on price.

crafteck we are being sweated here least you can get a fat ps4 is 80k last with strong eye

Xbox one fat 70k last

god why didn't I contacted you guys before splashing money around

this one pain me die

the seller is even arguing they got it 75k from Lagos
and he's doing me a favor by selling 85 for me
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by crafteck(m): 5:54am On Nov 26, 2019
typicalgamer:

crafteck we are being sweated here least you can get a fat ps4 is 80k last with strong eye

Xbox one fat 70k last

this one pain me die

I hardly deal with sales, I'm simply into instalation, each time I buy few, install and try to sell, people only want to pay console fee. The prices vary, I basically gave you street price, most people only get to know these when they want to sell after buying overpriced, it's time for me to japaaa, I've made enough enemies while trying to help buyers...

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by typicalgamer(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2019
crafteck:

I hardly deal with sales, I'm simply into instalation, each time I buy few, install and try to sell, people only want to pay console fee. The prices vary, I basically gave you street price, most people only get to know these when they want to sell after buying overpriced, it's time for me to japaaa, I've made enough enemies while trying to help buyers...

I always buy console's overpriced at first

but I don't have problem selling it coz I do not sell my console always give it out when I'm done with it

p.s who would want to kill you for updating potential buyers bout prices
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by adex1300(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2019
crafteck:

Xbox one s 45k+/- 5
Ps4 Big 65k +/- 10
Slim 75k +/- 10

you better stick to that ur stupid market. craftech I know u well. you always try to undervalued people console so that they can sell it to u at cheaper price. Have seen u do it to many people. if u don't have anything to say then keep the damn mouth shut. s

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by adex1300(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2019
typicalgamer:

Xbox one fat 70k last

this one pain me die

. bro check craftech posts well in the gaming section he like to challenge sellers that their console is not worth the price and when those sellers reduce price he will be the first to contact them that he wants to buy. that na him strategy. he used this strategy for my guy and he later sold the console to him and he reposted that console at a very high price.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by adex1300(m): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2019
typicalgamer:

but I don't have problem selling it coz I do not sell my console always give it out when I'm done with it

bro check his posts and see how much he sells u will be surprised. he posted Nintendo Swich used one for 100k plus and I have someone that wants to sell almost new Swich with 128gb memory card and 3 solid game card for 75k. bro it seems u don't know who you dealing with
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by crafteck(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
typicalgamer:

Check the attached screenshots,help me ask who his guy his and how much I sold the suppose console. Plus he just supported what I said about Nintendo switch, I sold mine with 30 games installed for over 100,i bought maybe 60 or 70,got memory card 12kdongle for hacking 6k,not sure of the prices but am I wrong to gain 15 to 20k for installation of 30 games

Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by crafteck(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Make I no even argue again... When ur good, your work speaks for it self, I made like 12k on the deal below and I was still able to make the customer happy, that's what business is about.

[url]https://www.nairaland.com/5294201/appreciation-crafteck-purchase-installation-ps4[url]

adex1300:
bro check his posts and see how much he sells u will be surprised. he posted Nintendo Swich used one for 100k plus and I have someone that wants to sell almost new Swich with 128gb memory card and 3 solid game card for 75k. bro it seems u don't know who you dealing with
LucemFerre:

You dey use the advice cook soup? Ah ah... E never do? Until Moses go collect commandment from mount Sinai with "Don't do it" inscribed first?
adex1300:
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by typicalgamer(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
adex1300:

bro don't sweat it I'm not dealing business with him anyway

I learnt from buying console online the hard way

Lagos seller sold me ylod PS3 here on nairaland

couldn't return couldn't sell it

folks here always tease buyers with prices

but if their products is faulty you won't know until you receive it

tell them they will start to preach

na then hassle start
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by crafteck(m): 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
typicalgamer:

bro don't sweat it I'm not dealing business with him anyway

I learnt from buying console online the hard way

Lagos seller sold me ylod PS3 here on nairaland

couldn't return couldn't sell it

folks here always tease buyers with prices

but if their products is faulty you won't know until you receive it

tell them they will start to preach

na then hassle start

Una neva rest this matter..... Me wey I no dey intrested or desperate to sell, let's leave all this and continue normal game gist joor, people wey no my value will call when they need anything, let's all take lyf easy.... Any good game worth playing? I just finished rage 2 and it was worth the 5 days it took...
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by typicalgamer(m): 1:35am On Dec 01, 2019
crafteck:

Una neva rest this matter..... Me wey I no dey intrested or desperate to sell, let's leave all this and continue normal game gist joor, people wey no my value will call when they need anything, let's all take lyf easy.... Any good game worth playing? I just finished rage 2 and it was worth the 5 days it took...

I love fps games but I'm mostly into multiplayer

that's what I always play when I on my console
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by typicalgamer(m): 1:41am On Dec 01, 2019
crafteck:

try arise a simple story great indie game but if that's not your cup of tea

you can always get metro Exodus premium edition for all upcoming dlc
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by crafteck(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
typicalgamer:

try arise a simple story great indie game but if that's not your cup of tea

you can always get metro Exodus premium edition for all upcoming dlc

Will give metro a try
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by crafteck(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
typicalgamer:

I love fps games but I'm mostly into multiplayer

that's what I always play when I on my console

I love puzzles, ie tomb raider, uncharted and Co.
Some FPS ie rage 2, army of 2 and co
Fifa, gow
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by Bolubaba(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
I need a cheap Xbox one. No games installed, no pad. Just console and power pack.
Re: My Fellow Gamers Please Advise A Brother by d4guy: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
I have one here in Ibadan, let's talk
Bolubaba:
I need a cheap Xbox one. No games installed, no pad. Just console and power pack.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Patch My Pes 2011 To Pes 2017 Or 18? / Will There Be A Modern Warfare 4? / Do Ladies Like Video Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.