Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (303 Views)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Onos866: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: . by bodaola(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
You're a fool... Do you really need to ask... Bleep the clitoris and stay together for one week... And after all... Dump her load outside wink
Re: . by Phenomenal16(f): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Onos866:
Just graduated, i passed out last month, but am still in town trying to cool off from all the stress and work for five years.

Now this is the issue, i promise my ex my apartment when we were dating but now we are no longer together. Though I still want to give it to her(with almost everything in the room) in fact she has sent me half of the money for the rent and that she will bring the other half when she resuming next year january. I told her I will complete the money because the rent is expiring next month, december! I want to pay the complete money because i want the land lord to fix somethings for her comfort when she eventually moved in!

She WhatsApped me yesterday that she will be coming with her loads to my apartment straight when she's resuming next session, first or second week of januray. And the thing is am still around, am waiting for NYSC call off letter before i go anywhere and i guess that should be march, April next year i don't really know! I don't want to stay with her but she don't mind if we stay together.

For the relationship, I ended it because it was going toxic. and secondly she's not really my kind of woman. Although she kept begging me that we should come back but that's something i wouldn't what to do. It is okay to stay with my ex without any thing happening?¿¿ what should i do ?¿¿¿
..y is the question mark upside down...
Op y d confusion?... Is that wat they taught in sch
Re: . by Onos866: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
bodaola:
You're a fool... Do you really need to ask... Bleep the clitoris and stay together for one week... And after all... Dump her load outside wink

Have you eaten today ?¿¿
Re: . by donbachi(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Since ur mama born u..u don see where dem tie chain for fowl neck carry am dem waka as pet?
Re: . by Onos866: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: . by Onos866: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: . by Standing5(m): 1:00am On Dec 30, 2019
prolix writer... ndo o.

(1) (Reply)

Congrats Pharrell8 / For A Matured Single Woman / Perfect Tips To Help You Get Your Partner Involved With House Chores.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.