Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun (54736 Views)

Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun / Container Truck Falls On A Danfo Bus At Iyana Iba, Lagos / Newngr: Boko Haram Kills 19 Villagers In Borno State On Sunday Latest News Toda (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
actoor:

I dey fear ladies Ooò.
olatunjikayodesamuel@gmail.com

You giving out your contact to someone who may be a male like you?

No matter who is behind that moniker you do know that person has a personal animosity against people of your ethnic group, right?
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Theboss100(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rekhina:
Pls wat is happening to our slave masters lifestocks

Pls am searching for a husband ,Dis year won't pass me by
Check urself. Maybe something abt u is driving men away. Goodluck in ur search.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Macon1212: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rekhina:

Inbox me your number at btaiw@yahoo.com. l live in USA,
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by jayextra(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
bjt:

Thor the son of Odin grin grin
the prodigal son is back grin
E remain Loki
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by KINGreignn: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rekhina:

Nurey, Eddee, diportivo, oya make una come assist o!
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Osun state, my hand is clean ooo, soon you can hear Army and police been deployed.... Your gods are provoking Fulani's and Buhari's
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Shuugar98(f): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Modern day Yorubas don't know the powers their ancestors handed over to them.
Sango used to be a king in old Oyo empire...Yoruba ronu o....Omo Oluwabi ni wa o..knowthyself and never stop searching through history books

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ojiofor:

And you didn't see my post as funny?
Btw,do you have any prove of your claim?

I might not have an infallible proof to present to u in black and white..:but I’m sure this isn’t thunder at work.....
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by gentleguy1975: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rekhina:

May Allah grant ur heart desires,me too I am looking for wife o,it is giving me sleepley nights
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dem naba chi chontin
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Edyice: 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
When buhari hear this new angry angry

Anyways Yorubas afonja already has pots and spoons ... Mofos are ready for party grin

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Ojiofor: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I might not have an infallible proof to present to u in black and white..:but I’m sure this isn’t thunder at work.....

Let's take it like that until proven otherwise.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by GMbuharii: 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
So lightening counted and struck 19 cows?!?!
Whoa!

Omoodua007:
Looool
See this one typing hidden deep down somewhere in oshogbo for fear of the Fulanis. grin

Infact, meanwhile right now..... grin grin
lzaa immhotep

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by imam07: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
AkeNathan:
Watch how Buhari will raze that community down
hmmm u think that place nah anambra or Benue state?
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by esky158(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
the gods are hungry oooo
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by LZAA: 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
GMbuharii:
Whoa!

See this one typing hidden deep down somewhere in oshogbo for fear of the Fulanis. grin

lzaa immhotep

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by ruffDiamond: 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
oh boy..they better comot that side o ..go east..if not sango go finish all una cow for una he nor get time for initial press up like amadioha .na sharpaly he send im own ..lolz
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Tchange1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Operation thunder against cows grin
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by NiklauseFred(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Thor has finally visited us cheesy cheesy

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Rekhina(f): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
gentleguy1975:
May Allah grant ur heart desires,me too I am looking for wife o,it is giving me sleepley nights

Allah akbar megidda
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Rekhina(f): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
Macon1212:

Inbox me your number at btaiw@yahoo.com. l live in USA,
Ok straightaway

Wats ur occupation , I hope u aren't metaphysical?
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Omoodua007: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
GMbuharii:
Whoa!

lzaa immhotep

I will take you serious when your state enacts anti grazing law till then you remain cowards
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Rekhina(f): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
legba1:

Fine girl like you...na dem suppose dey rush you now
I was chasing prosperity ,now I nid d nidful
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Ademoore07(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rekhina:

Oya, check my signature
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Rekhina(f): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
olumide3367:
You are searching for husband and ur signature said women forever. How u go get husband.
Is just our clubs motto ok , ok is it men forever now?
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by donbrowser(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rekhina:

Try me
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Rekhina(f): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
actoor:

I dey fear ladies Ooò.
olatunjikayodesamuel@gmail.com
U aren't man enough mtchew

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by LZAA: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Omoodua007:

I will take you serious when your state enacts anti grazing law till then you remain cowards
But u just want ruga
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Deepfeel(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
ruffDiamond:
oh boy..they better comot that side o ..go east..if not sango go finish all una cow for una he nor get time for initial press up like amadioha .na sharpaly he send im own ..lolz

as if people in Anambra don't know how to poison Fulani cows and claim amadiaha God of thunder stroke them to death? grin thunder that's large enough to kill 19 cows , will kill both the herdsmen the trees and grass in the area , this is fake
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Rekhina(f): 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

May Allah answer your prayers and bring you a friend, partner, husband and compatible lifemate. Amen! smiley

Amii ..inshah Allah meggidda saanu smiley

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by GMbuharii: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Omoodua007:

E pain am o lolsssssss

Photos Of The Snake I Killed In My Living Room / 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World / Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos)